IGNORED

Anna Duggar - Part 2

happy atheist

She's due any day, right? The only reason I feel sorry for her in all this, is that she must have been under a ton of stress while being pregnant and that is horrible, horrible, horrible for the baby.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's due any day, right? The only reason I feel sorry for her in all this, is that she must have been under a ton of stress while being pregnant and that is horrible, horrible, horrible for the baby.

Actually, a little bit of stress is good for developing fetus-it helps to mature their lungs...this is especially true if multiples are involved.

So, news of the scandal broke about 6 weeks ago and Anna is still, for what we know, PG- I think she's doing OK in terms of the pregnancy. Weren't Josh and Anna just shown dining out, alone, and in Branson, MO with the family celebrating Anna's birthday? They seem to have a lot of support. I hope that continues when money becomes an issue.

Actually, a little bit of stress is good for developing fetus-it helps to mature their lungs...this is especially true if multiples are involved.

So, news of the scandal broke about 6 weeks ago and Anna is still, for what we know, PG- I think she's doing OK in terms of the pregnancy. Weren't Josh and Anna just shown dining out, alone, and in Branson, MO with the family celebrating Anna's birthday? They seem to have a lot of support. I hope that continues when money becomes an issue.

Wouldn't that be a good stress (the type that makes you run from a fire, for example) vs bad stress (the type you get when your husband is outed as a child molester on TV)?

Her due date is supposedly the 10th.

I believe Anna has gone about a week early in all of her pregnancies so far, so the baby should be making its appearance any day now.

While I (obviously) hope for a safe and healthy delivery, I am curious to see how the family play the announcement. Dillwalds are back on social media with force, but the smuggars are still on the DL.

Perhaps it will be a brief and quiet announcement, or maybe they hope a new baby will propel them back into good publicity

The only thing different this time is, when the OB nurse/midwife hands the newborn baby girl to Daddy, I'm pretty sure she'll have second thoughts.

While I (obviously) hope for a safe and healthy delivery, I am curious to see how the family play the announcement. Dillwalds are back on social media with force, but the smuggars are still on the DL.

Perhaps it will be a brief and quiet announcement, or maybe they hope a new baby will propel them back into good publicity

Josh and Anna are thrilled to announce the safe arrival of Duggar. Children are a blessing from the Lord, in His timing.

So if Jesus trusts them with a little girl everyone else can too.

They can dream, I guess.

But anything that brings them into the spotlight now is going to be connected to the molestations, especially with the baby being a girl. So going big with the announcement is probably not a good idea.

They can dream, I guess.

But anything that brings them into the spotlight now is going to be connected to the molestations, especially with the baby being a girl. So going big with the announcement is probably not a good idea.

Doesn't mean they won't do it. Parading Jill and Jessa in front of cameras for that fox interview was not a good idea but that certainly didn't stop them from doing it. :shrug:

I predict they'll definitely go with a social media splash. The others have been gradually escalating their social media usage over the last week or two, to a degree where it's almost back to pre- scandal levels. And they started with cute baby/pregnancy snaps that it's hard to find fault with and are slowly upping the ante.

These people are going NOWHERE.

:twisted:

People keep saying that "the family" has turned on Josh and Anna. I see the family dynamic as playing out differently. I think JB and M have circled the wagons around Josh. After all, he confessed and was forgiven, right? And that's all that's necessary, right? So why should they change their minds or their stance on this?

However, I see the older kids as the ones who are disgusted, both with their parents, but also with Josh. He's always been the golden boy and here he is, still reaping the benefits of his parents' protection, even getting free work out of the family to fix up his fixer-upper, while the victims are paraded on television.

Josh is a weasel.

People keep saying that "the family" has turned on Josh and Anna. I see the family dynamic as playing out differently. I think JB and M have circled the wagons around Josh. After all, he confessed and was forgiven, right? And that's all that's necessary, right? So why should they change their minds or their stance on this?

However, I see the older kids as the ones who are disgusted, both with their parents, but also with Josh. He's always been the golden boy and here he is, still reaping the benefits of his parents' protection, even getting free work out of the family to fix up his fixer-upper, while the victims are paraded on television.

Josh is a weasel.

Girls are used to doing the dirty work and having to make work arounds to deal with that baboon.

I actually thought when the interviews were happening that they were greasing the wheels for he and Anna to do the next one discussion his rehab, forgiveness, grace, blah blah blah. But no, he started his squirm with happy daddy Duggar day, and it looks like he's gonna squirm back into public with announcing M4 birth.

I found the registration for the duggar processing website (duggarprocessing.com). It is registered to Jim Bob and it said the home page of the website was linked to Cornerstone Payments and also Affinty24 (which is another credit card processing company that is linked to Cornerstone). If you try to go to the website it just says "This website is not available", but you can see on the registration information about the home page being linked to Conerstone and Affinity24.

There is also an old website that Josh made for Fivestone Group (fivestonegroup.org) that has information that Josh basically copied and pasted from the Cornerstone and Affinity24 websites.

They are processing credit card payments with these companies. And they are also probably trying to refer their friends to use Cornerstone payments because Cornerstone has a referral program. Jim Bob and Josh will get a percentage of every transaction made by each person or company they refer to Cornerstone.

There might be more to these businesses, but they are at least partly used to process credit card payments and donations.

I don't know if this is of any interest but:

"Cornerstone Payment Systems was founded by Nick Logan and his family in 2001. Nick is a homeschooling father of nine. He and his wife Gail are now grandparents to six. Nick's background includes senior executive roles with both private and public companies. Cornerstone is a Christ-centered company that provides Credit Card and check processing services for business and ministry clients such as AFHE, HSLDA, Focus On The Family, Vision Forum, Calvary Chapel, and well-known retail and restaurant businesses in the US and Canada."

I tried finding more info on him or his wife, but no luck. Just seeing how tight they and Duggars are.

If you want to hear ol Logan, (I didn't) he has an episode on the Professional Christian Coaching LIVE podcast (Christopher McCluskey) discussing how coaches can set themselves up for credit card processing.

There would be an interesting field for JB to go into life coaching.

Does anyone else get the impression that everything JB Duggar does, from dealing with child molestation within his home, to sheltering his money barely resembles legal?

Really though, they aren't doing anything that other "wealthy" people do to protect their assets.

Really though, they aren't doing anything that other "wealthy" people do to protect their assets.

Perhaps...

My hubs has amassed quite a bit. How? Well, we both worked really, really hard for decades. We lived within our means and made wise choices. We never sold our family or grifted a dime. Our kids are in their 20s- guess what they've been going since they graduated from college? Yep, working.

IDK, it bothers me to see so many uneducated adults sitting around doing nothing, while one boob cooks up what looks like get rich quick schemes.

I'd like to see a 7 year audit done on JB-

Girls are used to doing the dirty work and having to make work arounds to deal with that baboon.

I actually thought when the interviews were happening that they were greasing the wheels for he and Anna to do the next one discussion his rehab, forgiveness, grace, blah blah blah. But no, he started his squirm with happy daddy Duggar day, and it looks like he's gonna squirm back into public with announcing M4 birth.

I see what you did there! :laughing-rolling:

I don't know if this is of any interest but:

"Cornerstone Payment Systems was founded by Nick Logan and his family in 2001. Nick is a homeschooling father of nine. He and his wife Gail are now grandparents to six. Nick's background includes senior executive roles with both private and public companies. Cornerstone is a Christ-centered company that provides Credit Card and check processing services for business and ministry clients such as AFHE, HSLDA, Focus On The Family, Vision Forum, Calvary Chapel, and well-known retail and restaurant businesses in the US and Canada."

I tried finding more info on him or his wife, but no luck. Just seeing how tight they and Duggars are.

If you want to hear ol Logan, (I didn't) he has an episode on the Professional Christian Coaching LIVE podcast (Christopher McCluskey) discussing how coaches can set themselves up for credit card processing.

There would be an interesting field for JB to go into life coaching.

I imagine Jim Bob would be pretty successful at that. I really hope he doesn't do it. The last thing the world needs is people paying Jim Bob for his shitty life advice.

I imagine Jim Bob would be pretty successful at that. I really hope he doesn't do it. The last thing the world needs is people paying Jim Bob for his shitty life advice.

The world has already gotten more than its fair share with all the advice he's given to his kids and their spouses on the show. His and Michelle's financial advising to Derrick and Jill still pisses me off.

Josh is a weasel.

JB and M have probably circled the wagons because they are just as culpable as he is, and to admit he was wrong would be to admit that they themselves were wrong, which they would never do because Jesus forgave them and Josh (oh, and supposedly his sisters, but that's smoke and mirrors). If anything comes of this, at least it does shine a bit of a light on the extent to which women in their culture are not only submissive, but also taken advantage of. FJers already know that, but the rest of the population, including their defenders, don't necessarily.

Anna had a sheltered upbringing. I don't believe she is familiar with the statistics of the rate with which pedophiles continue to abuse. I do not believe it has entered her mind that her own children are at risk. Especially since Josh's actions were normalized by all around her as those of a curious boy and not a predator of prepubescent victims.

For what it is worth, here is a link about extreme stress in pregnancy: .livestrong.com/article/513444-can-stress-affect-a-pregnant-womans-baby-in-the-womb/

and

.webmd.com/baby/news/20000908/can-extreme-stress-cause-birth-defects

Anna is in a dangerous place at the moment. So is Jessa.

I pray for health babies and mamas. This situation is bad enough as it is. These women and their unborn babies shouldn't become a tragedy.

Archived