IGNORED

Anna Duggar - Part 2

happy atheist

Is Fivestone Group the purported processing business?

Is it affiliated at all with the New York Fivestone Group?

Notice the date, a month before the news broke.

IDK, the house purchase, the new LLC...it seems Josh knew his DC days were numbered. Maybe he was preparing for the SCOTUS decision?

Perhaps, Josh is anticipating a lawsuit related to the molestation's. Could he set up this business to protect some of his wealth? Obviously this is all speculation!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes you say this?

I found the registration for the duggar processing website (duggarprocessing.com). It is registered to Jim Bob and it said the home page of the website was linked to Cornerstone Payments and also Affinty24 (which is another credit card processing company that is linked to Cornerstone). If you try to go to the website it just says "This website is not available", but you can see on the registration information about the home page being linked to Conerstone and Affinity24.

There is also an old website that Josh made for Fivestone Group (fivestonegroup.org) that has information that Josh basically copied and pasted from the Cornerstone and Affinity24 websites.

They are processing credit card payments with these companies. And they are also probably trying to refer their friends to use Cornerstone payments because Cornerstone has a referral program. Jim Bob and Josh will get a percentage of every transaction made by each person or company they refer to Cornerstone.

There might be more to these businesses, but they are at least partly used to process credit card payments and donations.

She's up to 4 kids in 6 years. How many would she have if she were practicing family planning? No way is she doing any kind of planning except for to have a mess of kids running around.

The exhaustion from having to deal with a lot of young children is good birth control too. When I had 3 under 6, my husband and I would have month long dry spells because we were just too damn tired for sex by the time the kids were all in bed. It wasn't from lack of wanting it, but just that we'd fall asleep before we could do the deed.

Ok. I work at a law office in Missouri as a legal assistant mainly focusing on corporate law and I have some basic estate planning knowledge. Basically, when you have rather larger estates, you can create several LLCs to hold certain assets for asset protection and to utilize taxation laws. LLCs protect you from being personally liable, and therefore can only go after the assets held in that individual LLC. I've known landlords to set up individual LLCs for each piece of rental property they own. You can also set up an LLC to be the management company that actually collects all the rents. Basically, you don't want to put all your eggs in the same basket. This is just one example that comes to mind quickly, however, I've done this for several different scenarios. Also, I live in a pretty rural area about 45 minutes Southwest from St. Louis

So it appears that Josh and JB are both involved in credit card processing ventures. This is the same JB who has stated repeatedly that using credits cards is bad. But it's A-Ok to profit from other people using credit cards. What a jerk. And I notice that Cornerstone is the processing company for donations on the Dillard website. Keeping it all in the family--I assume Josh and/or JB will get a small percentage of every transaction processed for the Dillards' missionary donations.

So it appears that Josh and JB are both involved in credit card processing ventures. This is the same JB who has stated repeatedly that using credits cards is bad. But it's A-Ok to profit from other people using credit cards. What a jerk. And I notice that Cornerstone is the processing company for donations on the Dillard website. Keeping it all in the family--I assume Josh and/or JB will get a small percentage of every transaction processed for the Dillards' missionary donations.[/quote

I may be unclear on how this works. Josh and JB's LLCs both use Cornerstone. Cornerstone is the processing company for the Dillards' website. I guess that doesn't mean that Josh/ JB will necessarily get a percentage unless they are the middleman somewhere in the chain? Someone more versed in these things than I am, please feel free to enlighten me.

Cornerstone has a referral program and who ever referred the Dillards to use Cornerstone to process their donations will get a percentage off all their transactions.

Here is a possible example using made up numbers: Let's say that I donate $100 to the Dillards. Cornerstone charges the Dillards 10% of the $100 for processing the payment and gives 5% of that to the person that referred the Dillards to Cornerstone. The Dillards would get $90 of the $100 donated. Cornerstone and the referrer would get the rest.

I think it is pretty likely that Jim Bob or Josh referred the Dillards to Cornerstone, and if they did they will get a percentage of all their donations.

Does anyone else get the impression that everything JB Duggar does, from dealing with child molestation within his home, to sheltering his money barely resembles legal?

He is certainly trying to eek out every penny. It is pretty messed up when you ask for donations and then take a % of the processing fee.

He is certainly trying to eek out every penny. It is pretty messed up when you ask for donations and then take a % of the processing fee.

They are taking grifting to a whole new level. Imagine planning that out: "We'll ask for donations, and benefit from everyone using their credit card to donate! Look at how many Duggars get paid! Genius!" And then thinking themselves practically sanctified Christians because they breed uncontrollably. :pink-shock:

They are taking grifting to a whole new level. Imagine planning that out: "We'll ask for donations, and benefit from everyone using their credit card to donate! Look at how many Duggars get paid! Genius!" And then thinking themselves practically sanctified Christians because they breed uncontrollably. :pink-shock:

Technically only one Duggar ever gets paid and his name is James Robert Duggar. :angry-banghead:

Technically only one Duggar ever gets paid and his name is James Robert Duggar. :angry-banghead:

But look at how many revenue streams he's created! More than 19 and counting.

Good thing greed isn't a sin, right? :roll: :disgust:

So it appears that Josh and JB are both involved in credit card processing ventures. This is the same JB who has stated repeatedly that using credits cards is bad. But it's A-Ok to profit from other people using credit cards. What a jerk. And I notice that Cornerstone is the processing company for donations on the Dillard website. Keeping it all in the family--I assume Josh and/or JB will get a small percentage of every transaction processed for the Dillards' missionary donations.

I guess they really believe that charity begins at home.

These schemes are totally amazing to me. I guess they figure into the Bible somewhere. Somehow. :stir-pot: :stir-pot:

These schemes are totally amazing to me. I guess they figure into the Bible somewhere. Somehow. :stir-pot: :stir-pot:

Imo, this is what will ultimately bring JB down. You know that there are people looking to see if JB ever crossed the line into illegal.

Again, I hate when people like JB Duggar think that they are smarter than everyone else. I think in the last 40 days JB has finally had people tell him and show him that he really is not the smartest man on the face of the Earth.

"And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's, and to Jim Bob what is Jim Bob's. And they marvelled at him." Book of Duggars 1:1 KJV

I guess they really believe that charity begins at home.

Did Kim Kardashian try something like this year's ago and it ended up being a big mess?

Did Kim Kardashian try something like this year's ago and it ended up being a big mess?

Yeah, she auctioned off her wardrobe as a "charity auction" and ended up only actually donating 10% of it to charity. Then she got upset when people called her out.

Not unlike JB and J'Chelle.

Yeah, she auctioned off her wardrobe as a "charity auction" and ended up only actually donating 10% of it to charity. Then she got upset when people called her out.

Not unlike JB and J'Chelle.

No; it was a credit card sort on endeavor, like what Josh and JB are up to.

Reality TV World is 'reporting' that Anna and Josh are "barely speaking" and that the family has turned against Josh and her. I wonder how true this is. What do you all think, reading between the lines of the Duggar posts and photos we've seen since their return to social media?

realitytvworld.com/news/josh-and-anna-duggar-reportedly-barely-speaking-she-feels-trapped-as-family-turns-against-them-18140.php

Reality TV World is 'reporting' that Anna and Josh are "barely speaking" and that the family has turned against Josh and her. I wonder how true this is. What do you all think, reading between the lines of the Duggar posts and photos we've seen since their return to social media?

realitytvworld.com/news/josh-and-anna-duggar-reportedly-barely-speaking-she-feels-trapped-as-family-turns-against-them-18140.php

Who knows.

Anna seems pretty dumb so it wouldn't surprise me if she stuck by her man even if she didn't know the horrible truth.

On the other hand, say she didn't know and she was completely horrified - who could blame her?

Anna, if by any chance you are reading this, please take your children and get as far away from Josh and his family as possible. Now. Your life and your children's lives are worth more than all that is happening.

This is what I envision at the Josh/Anna fixer upper. Anna interacts with the kids all day and can't wait for M4 to be born. She speaks to Josh only when necessary and calls her parents/sisters often. Meanwhile, Joshie waits for his daddy to call or come over everyday to discuss this crazy money processing scheme. Boob contols his anger at Josh and, desperately, attempts to save whatever integrity he has left. Michelle hides in her bedroom.

Archived