IGNORED

Anna Duggar - Part 2

happy atheist

When is Anna due?

I hope she has someone other than a pretend midwife attending her this time with all her stress. I truly feel for her in this mess.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People keep saying that "the family" has turned on Josh and Anna. I see the family dynamic as playing out differently. I think JB and M have circled the wagons around Josh. After all, he confessed and was forgiven, right? And that's all that's necessary, right? So why should they change their minds or their stance on this?

However, I see the older kids as the ones who are disgusted, both with their parents, but also with Josh. He's always been the golden boy and here he is, still reaping the benefits of his parents' protection, even getting free work out of the family to fix up his fixer-upper, while the victims are paraded on television.

Josh is a weasel.

Agree. I think it was pretty clear from the JB/J'chelle interview that they saw the molestations as done and over with. "It was taken care of" in their words. I don't think that JB and J'chelle are turning on him at all, they see him now as the victim of that ebil liberal media that dug up the dirt. So they are protecting him now just as they protected him before even though doing so set him up for his molestations to be disclosed.

The older kids probably have convinced themselves that all is OK because Jesus but really I gotta wonder how much real resentment is bubbling under the surface that they don't even recognize.

Whatever the fallout from this scandal, whether it's legal action, the show ending, future opportunities such as speaking gigs, one thing I would not be surprised that the Pandora's box of suppressed emotions has probably been opened. I can only imagine the tension level in the TTH right now with the kids in particular.

I don't believe for a second though that the kids Jackson on down know about what is going on?

or do you all think they do - even Josie

no - I doubt they would get those five involved - they probably are just saying to them if they ask

we are on a break blah blah

as for Anna's stress - well I have no words because I don't care about Anna at ALL

and Jessa's stress - I am sure she has some emotional issues going on - so she just shuts down I bet - but she again is human and I bet she cries in the privacy of her own home.

- she just looked strangely at Jill when she started crying in the interview - but her voice did break a touch in certain moments - so I don't think she is immune

I do feel sorry for Anna and hope her birth and baby turn out alright.

Josh the Weasel will not be treated any differently than before. Boob and M'Chelle will protect him and find him something to do to make money.

In the end, Josh might have had the inclination to touch girls but it was his parents who provided the opportunities for him wrapped up in a confusing environment.

I'm not sure anyone can switch that off so easily once it's "turned on."

When is Anna due?

I hope she has someone other than a pretend midwife attending her this time with all her stress. I truly feel for her in this mess.

I believe she's due on Wednesday, and tends to go early, so the baby may be here already. My guess is a home birth at the Compound. It's one place the paparazzi can't get close to them. No idea who they'd use as a midwife, but I'm sure they have lots of options.

I hope everything goes/went well with Anna's delivery. I feel for her. But I also feel that she's an idiot for knowing this about Smuggar, and marrying and choosing to procreate with him.

She's due Friday, July 10.

She went earlier for her 3 previous pregnancies, 10 days for Kynzie, 4 days for Mike, 5 for Marcus

Today is my birthday, so if she could NOT deliver today, that'd be great :p

But in all seriousness, I hope she has a safe delivery and healthy baby when it decides to arrive into that gong show. Maybe this one will decide to stay put like cousin J'Izzy since she knows what a fucked up family she's going to be born in to. Run baby M4, run!

Happy Birthday, Ursula!

I'm in the camp that she delivered already. I was thinking July 4. If that were to be true, then I'd be pleasantly surprised that they didn't announce her arrival a minute after it happened.

But then again, I'm probably wrong, Anna's still pregnant, and an announcement WILL be made the minute after she arrives.

Anna has been very quiet on Instagram. I won't be surprised if they are waiting to announce the birth with a small article in People magazine about it.

I believe she's due on Wednesday, and tends to go early, so the baby may be here already. My guess is a home birth at the Compound. It's one place the paparazzi can't get close to them. No idea who they'd use as a midwife, but I'm sure they have lots of options.

Hey, well at least it won't be Jill;)

Hey, well at least it won't be Jill;)

No one wants the great dilly watch to happen again.

We all went a little too cray-cray :cray-cray:

No one wants the great dilly watch to happen again.

We all went a little too cray-cray :cray-cray:

Speak for yourself! I'm on holidays and it's too hot (and stormy) to go outside. I could use a distraction. Jill's labour threads were the ultimate in unfounded speculation.

Happy birthday, Ursula!

I'm just curious about her name. Not really interested in the PR spin about family man, Josh! Stop pimping out everything, Duggs.

Wasn't Jill also still pregnant at the time the news broke? But I've never heard of a mothers stress causing a delayed labor and delivery....

Regardless, I hope the babies are born healthy. I'm personally not convinced Anna knew all the details, but even if she did, that poor baby deserves to come into the world as peacefully as possible.

Wasn't Jill also still pregnant at the time the news broke? But I've never heard of a mothers stress causing a delayed labor and delivery....

Regardless, I hope the babies are born healthy. I'm personally not convinced Anna knew all the details, but even if she did, that poor baby deserves to come into the world as peacefully as possible.

Jessa is the one that is pregnant.

I am under the impression that extreme stress may cause premature delivery or miscarriage. Apparently it can lead to developmental issues in the child, as well. The media is leaving them alone, which is nice of them. They could be camped out in front of Josh and Anna's house.

so she still hasn't had the baby? wasn't her due date a couple of days ago?

someone said she always goes early (she did with the 3 previous, IIRC)

I am under the impression that extreme stress may cause premature delivery or miscarriage. Apparently it can lead to developmental issues in the child, as well. The media is leaving them alone, which is nice of them. They could be camped out in front of Josh and Anna's house.

I think Anna was far enough along when this all came out that those aren't really worries for her. If the baby is born premature, it would only be a couple weeks early (as a mom of 29 weekers, a couple weeks premature doesn't seem like anything to me, I'm sure it's something to moms of termies).

The media is not camped out in front of Josh and Anna's. Pictures of someone coming and going or any action would've been photographed by now.

Anna must be having withdrawal symptoms. No one cares for baby number 4. There's not going to be a camera between her legs filming this birth.

I think I'd be happy not to have a camera crew getting a look at my oh-so-special fundie lady parts. I hope she "enjoys" her first private labor. (I put "enjoys" the way I did because I doubt it's a legitimately enjoyable experience whether there's a camera crew there or not).

I think I'd be happy not to have a camera crew getting a look at my oh-so-special fundie lady parts. I hope she "enjoys" her first private labor. (I put "enjoys" the way I did because I doubt it's a legitimately enjoyable experience whether there's a camera crew there or not).

You don't think they have a family member filming it? It must kill JB that he can't be there introducing and narrating the action.

The media is not camped out in front of Josh and Anna's. Pictures of someone coming and going or any action would've been photographed by now.

Yes, that is what I said--the media COULD be camped out in front of their house. It is nice they are leaving them alone. Although I don't know why they are.

Archived