IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

Yes, there is a genetic component in autism; however, there is NO link whatsoever to vaccines. The link was disproved many times. I hate that people keep perpetuating that myth because it causes people to not vaccinate. I have a younger child on the spectrum, she has Aspergers Syndrome, and I've done my research and keep up with the latest research. I can tell you as a mom that my daughter was born with autism. She has always had it.

What scares me is that IF one of the Duggars had a child with autism, they would blanket train which would be disastrous. The amount of children in the home would keep the child from having the interaction with the parent that is needed plus the amount of overstimulation would be very difficult for a child to handle.

I completely agree that vaccines do not cause autism and I believe I said that in my post. From what I have come to understand, there is an environmental trigger that "turns on" autism (only in children who have the genetic makeup to have autism) and, from what I have been told, the environmental trigger can be different for everyone and the trigger will happen regardless of anything the parent and/or child may or may not do.

I guess what I was trying to say (and didn't say it well) is that it's possible that in some children the trigger was a vaccine BUT had those same parents chosen not to vaccinate their kids, something else would have done it.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessa face in her newest baby bump pic looks...more mature? She looks different. Id post the pic but I'm mobile

Where exactly was that belly photo taken? Is that a closet in the TTH?

Here's Ben from a couple months ago. He looks really tired, like he's been getting too much nookie.

Not one original thought in his head, poor lad.

[bBvideo 560,340:20e60w6k]

[/bBvideo]

#BabySeewald #20Weeks!

[attachment=0]10311759_698859053574620_696493025670640689_n.jpg[/attachment]

And no wedding rings.

I hope its not her closet. There's an immodest dress on that rack. The slutty polka dot sleeveless number.

And no wedding rings.

I've never been pregnant, so I could be way off, but could she be too bloated/puffy/swollen to wear her ring? My mother said she couldn't wear hers for the entire pregnancy because of it. I'm not sure how common that is though.

I've never been pregnant, so I could be way off, but could she be too bloated/puffy/swollen to wear her ring? My mother said she couldn't wear hers for the entire pregnancy because of it. I'm not sure how common that is though.

I was going to say this, many women have to take off their rings due to swelling. However in this case, isn't that her ring I'm seeing on the hand that's holding the phone?

She's carrying high. I am sure the FJ old wives tale club will be able to tell us if its a girl or a boy based on that.

Yeah that was my thought too. It looks like she's posing in an attic or something which I'm not sure if Josh and Anna's old house had.

On another note - I went to Jill's instagram to compare belly pics and I realized that she actually posted very few baby updates on her page. Jessa has already posted more about her baby then Jill did during her entire pregnancy, lol. The majority of Jill's chalkboard photos (which I personally thought were cute) were uploaded by Derick or her parents. I thought that was kind of interesting because Jill often gets accused of loving the attention, but on social media at least, she seems to keep a lower profile than Jessa.

BTW Jessa posted another update, this time an ultrasound VIDEO of her baby. :roll: Who does that?? I've known my fair share of eager-to-share pregnant women but shesh, Jessa's taking it to a whole obnoxious level. I just feel really gross knowing how much Baby Seewald's parents are exploiting him/her already.

My sister had to take hers off due to pregnancy bloat. Her now ex-husband bought her a chain so she could wear them around her neck.

Her rings look like they're on her right hand.

Nice catch. Maybe that's why her face looks different; the image is reversed.

BTW Jessa posted another update, this time an ultrasound VIDEO of her baby. :roll: Who does that?? I've known my fair share of eager-to-share pregnant women but shesh, Jessa's taking it to a whole obnoxious level. I just feel really gross knowing how much Baby Seewald's parents are exploiting him/her already.

I am not surprised she is posting an actual sonogram video - that is so her

Jill posted two videos of her stomach talking-to IDDY while he kicked her - fully clothed but still :D so she is one upping Jill - what will we get next - more videos probably.

does it really surprise anyone that she is saying baby seewald is sucking her thumb and peeing and doing all these things - they live to share these things because it shows that the baby is a human opposed to what others are thinking

I am glad she lost the pissed expression though

and I am not glad she is posing in a closet :D I mean really

I think she's trying to renew interest in her. A baby seewald cover could garner them a lot of cash. The ultrasound I've seen was when I was 4 ish and my mom was finding out if she was having a boy or girl. (It was a boy and I cried my eyes out.) so I found the ultrasound video interesting.

I just recently had a transvaginal ultrasound & almost started giggling because it really did look like a dildo & they even put a condom on it! Lol that cracked me up!!

OMG, when I went to my first appointment at the reproductive endocrinologist, I remember laying on the table waiting for the doctor and seeing the giant box of condoms on the tray attached to the ultrasound machine. I was totally thinking WTF are those for!?!?!! I didn't realize they used condoms for tv ultrasounds, lol.

I learned a long time ago to own my emotions without feeling guilt or shame. I still want a girl and I still don't feel guilty about it, just very sad because I won't ever be a mother to a daughter.

LOL, that's funny about " baby leggings for boys". I thought I was the only one. My son was walking in his little bubble suits and Oshkosh shortalls and his tiny baby legs were uncovered. So, I put this special type of finely knit " leg warmers" on him that had padding in the knees. I had to order them from a baby couture house in Salzburg. He was so young to be mobile- I would have put a helmet on his head if I could have gotten away with it. Fun times!! :)

I'm so glad your preemie twins are your joy. I know you and they went through a lot to be together.

Thanks! I'm 99.9% sure I am done having kids, I don't want to do or pay for more IVF and I could never handle more NICU time. But another part of it is that I have two perfect boys, I don't want any more boys. If someone could guarantee me a girl, I might consider it. Alas, I am not going to adopt just so I can sex select and obviously you can't choose what you get pregnant with so we're pretty much done!

Yeah that was my thought too. It looks like she's posing in an attic or something which I'm not sure if Josh and Anna's old house had.

I was actually thinking it looks almost like the Bates family closet / laundry room. Not sure why she'd be there though.

Acoording to wives tale it's high means a girl, I've been thinking girl and wonder if it has something to do with the leak.

Nice catch. Maybe that's why her face looks different; the image is reversed.

Isn't it a mirror image though? So rings still on left hand.

it;s the puffy lips

Her whole face is puffy. I'm not criticizing--pregnancy causes swelling, and she looks great. I've mentioned before that I'm interested in how women's faces change during pregnancy and those changes are hard for me to detect since I'm not a detail-oriented person.

I think it's a good move for her to return to social media. Duggar silence creates a void for haters to fill. So InTouch needs to release some new dirt to keep the story going in the right direction.

:popcorn2:

Archived