IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 12: They Should Set Up Fundie Mingle

Coconut Flan

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 2:24 AM, Corntree said:

You may know this but one of her sons even received his first Communion from Pope Benedict. I was like, damn, she just has everything, doesn't she? P.S. I'm a cradle Catholic too.

I am laughing but also not laughing. Because what happens if you are cradle Catholic and your parish gets an influx of reverts/converts determined to be this rigid?

I have seen a similar dynamic in Orthodox churches. Moderate, cradle Orthodox parishes with heavy influence on the cultural background (eg Greek) and then an influx of fundie converts who bring their own rules with them.

That has to be disorienting and weird.

Edited by noseybutt
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Marjorie Jackson is dating a guy named Phillip Todd.

if u look up her new boyfriend he's a staffer for Rand Paul and last year he was severely attacked (stabbed) by a homeless guy, punctured a lung, and stabbed in the head. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2

11 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

if u look up her new boyfriend he's a staffer for Rand Paul and last year he was severely attacked (stabbed) by a homeless guy, punctured a lung, and stabbed in the head. 

Wait what? That happened in my neighborhood! I simply can't imagine someone with a Duggar connection walking around H Street.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Well that sucks. I’m glad it looks like he’s ok. 

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Someone on FSU Reddit today said they attended a fundie wedding in PA today where Titus Hall was a guest.  If you remember, he almost married Lauren Caldwell, Kendra Duggar's sister, a few years ago.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 6

Jason posted pics with a girlfriend but doesn’t show her face. So weird and click Bates-y.

68268A57-46CA-4B48-AF80-8E66C4004F7E.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jason posted pics with a girlfriend but doesn’t show her face. So weird and click Bates-y.

68268A57-46CA-4B48-AF80-8E66C4004F7E.jpeg

Do you think she looks like a Langdon? I can't tell.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Do you think she looks like a Langdon? I can't tell.

Could be. Not sure since all fundies have the same damn hair.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Could be. Not sure since all fundies have the same damn hair.

This is true...

Posted (edited)

IIRC, Jackson and Emerson initial photos were like this. You didn't really see her face in them.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 2

I’ve decided it’s Claire Langdon not Emma. Because Claire is shorter.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dawn9476 said:

IIRC, Jackson and Emerson initial photos were like this. You didn't really see her face in them.

Yep. People only figured out who she was because he only followed like 5 unrelated females.

• Upvote 1

Whoever it is, that’s definitely not a no-touch courtship. Jim Bob must be fuming. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, postscript said:

Whoever it is, that’s definitely not a no-touch courtship. Jim Bob must be fuming. 

FYI: The Duggars were side-hugs only courtships, not no touch, but your point still stands: JB and Michelle will not be happy.

• Upvote 2

Although Reddit says you can either a line or a ring on her ring finger, so it's possible they're engaged.

I would not be surprised if they are engaged. The Duggars have waited to announce relationships until engagement is very close or they are engaged. They aren’t like the Bateses announcing early. I think they stopped after the Marjorie/Josiah broken courtship. 

• Upvote 10

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 9:15 AM, postscript said:

JB may have been right there watching. You know how the Duggars and the Bates make these things into family events. 

6 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Although Reddit says you can either a line or a ring on her ring finger, so it's possible they're engaged.

It could have been from a purity ring.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 2

That's gotta be an engagement photo

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 5/23/2024 at 11:27 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Wait what? That happened in my neighborhood! I simply can't imagine someone with a Duggar connection walking around H Street.

Oh god I remember that. It received national news coverage. I think the attacker is in a mental facility now. https://people.com/politics/rand-paul-staffer-tabbed-multiple-times-in-washington-dc/ 

Like Marjorie, Phillip went to John Brown U. for undergrad--they either overlapped a bit, or he graduated before she started. https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillip--todd/

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Someone on the Rodrigues family reddit found Samuel's graduation biography and he confirmed he's in a relationship.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

Jason Duggar posted a pic with his gf. It’s not Emma or Claire Langdon. Her name is Maddie

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Maddie Grace Jones I believe. 

This girl came out of nowhere, lol.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

Emanuel Sanders (Dorothy Morton Sanders brother in law) is getting married today. Looks like most of the brothers and brothers in law are in the wedding.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Posted (edited)

Ok guys I found info on Maddie Grace Jones. She goes to university of the Cumberlands in Kentucky and studies education. And dresses mainstream.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 8