IGNORED

Josh Duggar Admits to Molestation Rumors - Part 4

happy atheist

Zsu Zsu has finally weighed in..

stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-thoughts-on-duggars.html

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what the website says. First of all, in December of 2006, Jana was 16 going on 17. She might not have had her GED yet.

Secondly, every Duggar child interview said they were STILL IN SCHOOL and that their mother was homeschooling them.

-x-

Jill just got lucky to be the first child married while her family had the big bucks and property to give to her.

I'm 100% sure it was Jana who said she was working on her GED.

Yeah, I'm really back and forth on this. The GED could presumably be either, and the way the names look redacted could be either, as well. The only one that's really obvious is, unfortunately, Joy-Anna.

Zsu Zsu has finally weighed in..

stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-thoughts-on-duggars.html

Holy crap!

- I believe that all pedophiles are reprobates, that they are unregenerate and in fact can never change, and that they, like all sexual deviants, should be executed as the Bible demands, lest they spread their abusive ways and corrupt more innocent lives.

- I do not believe that pedophiles or other deviants who claim to have found God are telling the truth. I believe this is a lie they tell to gain access to easy targets, namely children in church, at camp, etc.

- The Duggars, it seems, have always been running in circles known to attract freaks and weirdos. Sadly, many Christians who grow sick of churches pushing birth control, Christian school, and nurseries find themselves attracted to the home church, repentance, patriarchal crowd. From what I have read, it seems the Duggars left a soulwinning, independent Baptist church to join a "home church," and later got tied in with ATI and Vision Forum, the heads of which have both resigned amidst sex scandals involving much younger women. Guarding our kids against abuse in this day and age is vital.

She calls the Duggars "liberals" and calls for Smuggar to be executed...

If you look at the police reports and the shapes of the redacted names, you can ascertain who is who. The names Jill and Jana have a different shape to them. Take a look and you might change your hypothesis. I could be wrong, but just my two cents.

So I went back to the police report and looked at the names, and my final conclusion is that you are right. Jana is the girl who was charged with cooking.

Yeah, I'm really back and forth on this. The GED could presumably be either, and the way the names look redacted could be either, as well. The only one that's really obvious is, unfortunately, Joy-Anna.

I still think Jill SAYS she was spared from the abuse. The names "Jana," "Jill," and "Jessa" all have a similar amount of letters in them and considering the font used in the reports, would look very similar when blacked out.

Jana was also born on January 12, 1990, so I think she would have had her GED by December 2006. Jill, on the other hand, would still be 15 and working toward her GED.

Long time lurker, first time poster...

A really sick thought came into my head when reading the last thread...and I really hope this doesn't come across as anything other than sympathy and disgust at the way this was handled. This is not meant to be disparaging...

So I take it that FJ has concluded based on the police reports, the old posts from back in 2007 and other things, that Jana was the one untouched.

What if her current circumstances (mainly, being unmarried and not having any relationship that I know of) are in part - and I don't mean this as the ONLY reason, and this is just based on how we know M&JB handled the situation - that she has low self-esteem because she was the only one who wasn't a target??

What if she somehow has turned that into "I am not desirable" or something???

Just typing that out made my stomach do a couple of flips...it would be sooooo awful if that is even a thought in her head. But based on what we know how this family treats attraction to the opposite sex, I just can't deny that it was something that could have happened.

Am I way off base here?

:shifty-kitty:

Holy shitballs. If two consenting teens aged 16 and above are are to be considered molesters, then why in the hell aren't the courts clogged with cases of these crimes? Because IT ISN'T THE SAME!!! think about the ages, you leghumper. 4 years old. Still riding in a car seat. Has yet to lose a tooth. can't tie her own shoes. Has not entered puberty. A teenager, a pubescent teen with urges and hormones, consenting, is a completely different situation. and, to boot, SOME VICTIMS WERE HIS SISTERS! To equate those two is sickening.

:worship:

Based on my knowledge - Jill seems by far the most confident of the Duggar sisters. She reminds me of myself (who was spared) and Jinger reminds me of my sister who was molested at age 10 by a family friend's 13 year-old son.

I don't think Josh is a pedophile. He was likely curious and didn't know any better. I blame the parents for espousing these crazy beliefs and hiding info from their kids. I don't think he was attracted to his sisters. He wanted to learn their anatomy. He struck me as a curious, intelligent kid.

I'm not defending Josh. But his parents are the most guilty for totally ignoring this subject, which for a thirteen year-old boy is the elephant in the room. They didn't teach him right from wrong. They were irresponsible.

My parents actually explained to my brother things when he asked them questions which is pretty amazing for that community. He hasn't touched anyone as far as I know.

I also wouldn't be surprised oif 1) he was abused by someone at ATI (like alert cadets or something) or 2) Josh is a psychopath.

He honestly has that pompous vibe to him that is totally different from his brothers.

He knew better. After he was turned in by the first victim, he was corrected. He continued. He knew better.

Trust and believe there are minors drinking and in clubs.

18 yos can get into strip (and nude) clubs where I live but have to wear a band identifying them as minors. Although I'm sure that they have no problems getting away with drinking if they really want to.

I completely believe that he was going to strip clubs.

Sadly, THAT behavior would have probably been more offensive to the Duggars and their ilk than what he actually did.

You guy weren't kidding about the girls reaction to that comment. Jana even put her head down after hearing that. And remember, Josh is in the same room with them too.

OMG - yes poor Jana had such sad body language, as did Jinger too.

And wow Jessa's face - that's so expressive.

Oh those poor poor young women.

I still think Jill SAYS she was spared from the abuse. The names "Jana," "Jill," and "Jessa" all have four letters in them and considering the font used in the reports, would look very similar when blacked out.

Jana was also born on January 12, 1990, so I think she would have had her GED by December 2006. Jill, on the other hand, would still be 15 and working toward her GED.

Yes, but all of them claim they are still in school when they're interviewed. One of the girls mentions she's going for her GED, and all the others talk about being homeschooled in the present tense.

18 yos can get into strip (and nude) clubs where I live but have to wear a band identifying them as minors. Although I'm sure that they have no problems getting away with drinking if they really want to.

I completely believe that he was going to strip clubs.

Sadly, THAT behavior would have probably been more offensive to the Duggars and their ilk than what he actually did.

I am truly looking forward to this being settled once and for all. It wouldnt take much fro TMZ to go to the local clubs and ask them.

So I went back to the police report and looked at the names, and my final conclusion is that you are right. Jana is the girl who was charged with cooking.

Didn't the cooking jurisdiction change between Jana and Jill all the time? I feel like every year it switched off. One year we would get a talking head interview with Michelle saying Jana was in charge, but then the next season Jill would be in charge. I always thought it depended on buddies. Who had the second youngest buddy when the abuse occurred? Jana or Jill? I say second youngest because we all know Michelle takes care of the baby for the first six months, then passes it off. I believe, whoever had the second youngest kid would have been taking care of the baby, not cooking.

What happened to these innocent girls makes me nauseous & furious. :cry: Still, reading the police report, I have a nagging suspicion in the back of my mind that won't go away. I hate to say this, but I feel that there is a strong possibility that something more egregious than sexual fondling happened, but that the young & thoroughly brainwashed girls were heavily coached on what to say and what not to say to the police about what happened to them. I think Jim Bob & Michelle got them to downplay Josh's actions much like JB, Michelle, and Josh are still doing right now in their statements.

It also gives me pause to think that it's possible that Josh wasn't just inappropriate with the girls in the family... But with the boys as well. We all know that that would be all but impossible for any fundie to admit, much less talk on record about. Maybe Siah wasn't sent to ALERT because of anything that he did, but for not being able to get past/forgive/forget something that may have happened to him in the past.

Let me be 100% clear on this: I'm not trying to start rumors. I'm genuinely crushed that this crime happened at all; I've felt sick to my stomach since I read the police report when the news broke.

Fuck you, Jim Bob & Michelle, for choosing to protect the one who was doing all the damage, and not protecting the children who actually needed it. If I believed that hell existed, this is where I would tell you that you both deserve to burn in it. :angry-fire:

I still think Jill SAYS she was spared from the abuse. The names "Jana," "Jill," and "Jessa" all have four letters in them and considering the font used in the reports, would look very similar when blacked out.

As pointed out above, all said they were still in school.

Also, haven't a lot of the "graduation" celebrations been in December-February?

I haven't been able to catch up since this morning.

I have been on the forum pretty much every spare moment. I stayed up until 2am on the day it came out reading through all the threads about it.

He knew better. After he was turned in by the first victim, he was corrected. He continued. He knew better.

I had some trouble with chronology when I read the police report. One of the girls told JB. Josh "confessed" as few months later. Is it clear in the police report that he continued after his "confession" to his father?

I have been on the forum pretty much every spare moment. I stayed up until 2am on the day it came out reading through all the threads about it.

Same here. Haha

Holy crap!

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER a leghumper who left the leg.

What happened to these innocent girls makes me nauseous & furious. :cry: Still, reading the police report, I have a nagging suspicion in the back of my mind that won't go away. I hate to say this, but I feel that there is a strong possibility that something more egregious than sexual fondling happened, but that the young & thoroughly brainwashed girls were heavily coached on what to say and what not to say to the police about what happened to them. I think Jim Bob & Michelle got them to downplay Josh's actions much like JB, Michelle, and Josh are still doing right now in their statements.

It also gives me pause to think that it's possible that Josh wasn't just inappropriate with the girls in the family... But with the boys as well. We all know that that would be all but impossible for any fundie to admit, much less talk on record about. Maybe Siah wasn't sent to ALERT because of anything that he did, but for not being able to get past/forgive/forget something that may have happened to him in the past.

Let me be 100% clear on this: I'm not trying to start rumors. I'm genuinely crushed that this crime happened at all; I've felt sick to my stomach since I read the police report when the news broke.

Fuck you, Jim Bob & Michelle, for choosing to protect the one who was doing all the damage, and not protecting the children who actually needed it. If I believed that hell existed, this is where I would tell you that you both deserve to burn in it. :angry-fire:

Then what ARE you trying to do? There is zero proof or inkling of evidence to back up conjectures like this. As is oft repeated here:

There is enough to be outraged about in Fundieville without having to make stuff up.

I am truly looking forward to this being settled once and for all. It wouldnt take much fro TMZ to go to the local clubs and ask them.

Here in Tennessee, strip clubs can't sell alcohol. So it's 18+. Including the dancers - an old friend of mine was dancing at 19. I suspect that's the case in Arkansas too.

If he did go to strip clubs, that would be fairly brazen. I know in the smaller towns here the clubs stick out like sore thumbs and people who go to them are recognized by their cars. It would've been super easy to get caught or gossiped about, even if the only non-adult Duggars who could drive were the three next oldest kids.

Holy crap!

Zsu and PP are vile. They are disgusting human beings and I don't think they're much better than the Duggars. But she is absolutely right in her assessment, or at least in what you posted. (I won't give her blog hits. I also can't risk going down the rabbit hole that is her website) And now I think I have to go repent for agreeing with anything that psycho bitch has to say. :brain-bleach:

I had some trouble with chronology when I read the police report. One of the girls told JB. Josh "confessed" as few months later. Is it clear in the police report that he continued after his "confession" to his father?

Josh apparently confessed in July of 2002 and went on to molest the girl on the chair in March of 2003. It's unclear whether he continued molesting the others between July of '02 and March of '03.

Pause it at 1:02; Jana, Jinger, and Jessa's faces say everything. Even Ben seemed to have a physical reaction to her comment.

Archived