IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"God is Good!" ...WTF??

'Just attended a family burial! I'm using exclamation marks to pretend I'm not sad! Look at my inappropriate punctuation! I feel nothing!'

:|

Every time I see Justin pop up on the screen, I'm like, "Whose kid is THAT?" LOL. Old episodes, new episodes, whichever. Something about that kid just doesn't fit in, or something. :lol:

I always feel that with James because he looks so different from the other kids. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen Justin outside of a TH. And never with even a gram of enthusiasm.

I always feel that with James because he looks so different from the other kids. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen Justin outside of a TH. And never with even a gram of enthusiasm.

Justin & Jackson are quite alike in appearance but Justin was portrayed as bottom of the howlers and forgotten, while Jackson was portrayed as top of the little kids and noticed. There is a podcast which claims to be Justin but I still look at and wonder if it's Jackson.

I'm far more interested in Justin - seems like a nice kid. Remember him making breakfast for Jordyn? Sweet.

I believe the Dilly episode on Tuesday is the last one for the season. I'm not sure about youtube, I just search and watch what pops up.

Two new one hour episodes, "Behind the Scenes" and "Anna is Having A ...", will air on May 12.

The Duggars are also filming a "reunion special" :?

duggars.tumblr.com/post/118154385990/filming-a-reunion-special-source-ig#post-notes

Two new one hour episodes, "Behind the Scenes" and "Anna is Having A ...", will air on May 12.

Anna is having a... what? A hernia? A meltdown? A Tupperware party? We'll never guess! :sleeping:

I cannot believe they did Jubilee. :pink-shock:

I was really weirded out at the time of Marcus’s birth when Anna was freaking out about the water and the baby drowning. I don’t understand why they didn’t take the time to explain it all to her. Its really mind boggling.

duggars.tumblr.com/post/118154385990/filming-a-reunion-special-source-ig#post-notes

"Behind the scenes"? I thought this was reality. Isn't what we see all that is happening? There aren't any scenes to be behind. Haha

Pimpin that miscarriage! (part 14)

Michelle rounds up the family to tell them that Jubilee has gone over the rainbow bridge. The kids dont seem to have a reaction. Jinger cries. Michelle rambles about age.

Jill TH - this couldnt happen. Surely its a mistake and she can check heart tones again. She worked on the pregnancy with diet and things... it was different becaue she was involved.

Michelle and Boob pray again. He goes around and kisses the kids.

3 days later Michelle delivers the baby.

Michelle TH - she brought joy for 18 weeks (keeps getting longer, doesnt it???)

The memorial is at cross church. Ah, memories of Josh's instagram "Just buried my lil sis!" The ammo box...

:cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Michelle reads the letter (recorded)... Boob calls it a funeral. Josie colors on the donation cards. They dont play the part where caleb is mentioned. People hug her and "identify with my pain."

They dont show the burial.

Jill really is brainwashed. She thinks if u do everything right and follow jesus nothing bad will ever happen. Wrong Jill. Bad things happen to good people all the time.

A reunion special about what? ?

Weren't the two weddings "reunion specials"? The reunited the Duggars with everyone they had ever met.

Edit to add: Buzzard, if I knew you outside the Internet, I would give you a front hug. Thank you so much. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Just finished reading the recaps and what can I say to you, dear, dear, Buzzard? You took on this mind-numbing task so that I, and I'm sure many others, didn't have to suffer through this multiple blessing extravaganza. You are delightful! :worship: :worship: :worship:

I hope everyone is ready for tonight's shit show. I have a nice bottle of moscato chilling for the next 11 1/2 hours in anticipation!

Shots everytime Jillybean says "blessing," references her experience as a midwife, refuses sound medical advice.

Chug your wine every time Michelle says "season(s) of life"

I hope everyone is ready for tonight's shit show. I have a nice bottle of moscato chilling for the next 11 1/2 hours in anticipation!

Shots everytime Jillybean says "blessing," references her experience as a midwife, refuses sound medical advice.

I did not watch last night, but IIRC from the original episode of Josie's birth, weren't the older kids in Central America when she was born (12/10/09)???? Did they gloss over that fact last night?

I remember them getting a call that Josie was born and some of them being excited that the baby was born, and I remember thinking that those kids (some over age 20) really had no clue.

I watched the first hour and was just done. Which was one part 3 (THREE?!!) hours of birthing babies and one part pain issues/worn out from work.

I might DVR tonight's and watch later when I can fast forward through stuff.

And yes - the older kids went to Central America with Jill in the leadership role. I believe Josh and Anna were at home helping with littles because I vaguely remember Josh having a look of panic while he and Anna were taking the kids to see Christimas lights or something.

This is coinciding way too nicely with the end of finals.... Buzzard, I might be white girl wasted before the episode is over....

I am so in. I enjoy white zinfandel (with ice :embarrassed: ) and I think that will pair very nicely with tonight's broadcast.

I plan to do the same, but subbing frozen fruit for the ice.

This is gonna be a shit show, I can tell you that right now.

Didn't watch it, didn't even tape the show to watch later. A three hour show, of nothing but repeats of birthin' babies. I believe ladies and gents, that 19 Kids and Counting has officially jumped the shark.

Holy crap! We will all be drunk in 15 minutes!

:worship: and thank you :clap: Buzzard for those updates- good grief, I really hope you took a zanax or such before watching 3 hours of that crap! :worship: I started but just couldn't keep watching.

Archived