IGNORED

Josiah Duggar is courting

Lana

was this posted

it's from Pickles

11149440_731498426948969_3487131385652871140_n.jpg?oh=be32518da7cc37ddb45f2724825ee083&oe=55AC752D

Gasp Sharing a bench seat on a bus with 40 other people around, so scandalous they may as well have been betrothed right then and there.

But seriously that's kind of an adorably normal moment.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they will go on their honeymoon in NYC and go see Hedwig and the Angry Inch? :lol:

Oh man I would love to see their reactions lol.

I think the girl in the top left picture might be her 15-year old sister?!

Does anybody know the name of the pool party episode. That sounds hilarious!

I think the girl in the top left picture might be her 15-year old sister?!

Does anybody know the name of the pool party episode. That sounds hilarious!

I've searched through the whole list of Duggar episodes and I see no mention of a pool party. I've never even seen them with a pool, but I did miss a chunk of episodes a while back. I only found a wiki summary and video for Josiah's Graduation Party:

5 181 "Graduation & A Surprise" April 22, 2014 2.21[86]

Josiah is graduating from high school and his family plans to throw a party, with 400 guests invited, to celebrate. Josh and Anna receive a surprise phone call, the rest of the family is arriving a day early for holiday celebrations, which makes Josh and Anna rush to get everything done in time.

!!!WARNING!!! Guess who was there planning the graduation party... go on, just guess! :roll: :sleeping:

I've searched through the whole list of Duggar episodes and I see no mention of a pool party. I've never even seen them with a pool, but I did miss a chunk of episodes a while back. I only found a wiki summary and video for Josiah's Graduation Party:

!!!WARNING!!! Guess who was there planning the graduation party... go on, just guess! :roll: :sleeping:

It wasn't a party, I don't think. Just a swim at the neighbors??

Yeah I was wrong, the episode is Duggars Take A Dip. According to the synopsis they go to a friends go use to play in the pool. Lots of mixed gender swimming. I remember people on here were surprised by Josiah flirting with a girl.

The episode is on YouTube but I'm not paying for it.

Yeah I was wrong, the episode is Duggars Take A Dip. According to the synopsis they go to a friends go use to play in the pool. Lots of mixed gender swimming. I remember people on here were surprised by Josiah flirting with a girl.

The episode is on YouTube but I'm not paying for it.

I vaguely remember that episode, but wasn't that girl like, way older than Josiah? I remember JB jokling trying to pick up Jinger to throw her in and she gave him quite possibly the funniest look I've ever seen.

Like "hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no."

I vaguely remember that episode, but wasn't that girl like, way older than Josiah?

Yeah, she's 24 now. She just had her first baby about two weeks ago. :)

So, am I understanding correctly that this courtship started out from a mission trip romance?

That doesn't bode well.

and if it is - Jessa posted this on February 21 claiming that the Seewalds daughter was having a birthday and these girls were with her and Ben

if they have been hanging out since February or earlier as you claim

something is going on

now I Have LEARNED NEVER TO trust Jessa's posts on Instagram because she lies

So, am I understanding correctly that this courtship started out from a mission trip romance?

That doesn't bode well.

Im curious why you think it's a bad way to start a relationship. I think it's almost a normal way to start dating.

IMO, its a good sign that they genuinely like each other and are courting for pure reasons. I think its a good sign that their relationship was organic and not forced.

Sorry, what's the question? :embarrassed:

Sorry

I don't remember the episode. Who was Josiah flirting with that's older abd just had her first baby?

One of Majories personal interests is musical theatre. Which explains her ridiculous, fake, over-the-top stage acting for that courtship video. She looked like she was about to break into song!! :whistle: :cracking-up: However, on the upside, this means she would have been exposed to more normal movies/music/dancing... She has mentioned she loves the sound of music. I know that is technically a very wholesome film, but remember when Liesl (the oldest daughter) sneaks out of the house after dark and (gasp!) DANCES with and even KISSES her boyfriend in the garden! OMG! Plus we have photo evidence of her wearing pants, so there is another positive.

As fundies they likely use Liesl as a great example of what can happen if you act like such a hussy. I mean - Rolf turned out to be a NAZI! Disobeying your parents and kissing before marriage leads to Naziism, people. :lol:

Right.

and she is friends with the Seewalds enough to hang out with a birthday

See you can't trust Jessa or any of them

I knew it

they are PLAYING WITH US

stand by it

Sorry

I don't remember the episode. Who was Josiah flirting with that's older abd just had her first baby?

She's the daughter of the doula who has been on the show a couple times teaching classes and delivering at least one of Anna's babies.

The girl on the left is Danielle, Ben's 14 year old sister.

I know that because Jessa posted it was her birthday and they were with friends

so HELLO

:nenner:

Or no chaperones! :lol:

Based on the lack of touching in the courtship announcement pics and video, I'm thinking that her parents may abide by the six-inch rule. I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but since the Duggars make such a big deal out of "now you can side hug", I find it very odd that pose wasn't included.

Archived