IGNORED

Bringing Up Bates & Bates Family Doings: Part 2

happy atheist

Did anyone else notice that Zach and Whit made their blog private?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone else notice that Zach and Whit made their blog private?

I didn't. They hadn't updated in almost a year, though. I can still see old posts in feedly.

Finally found a stream for all the episodes online and can now catch up. Please tell me it's not just me who hears "just a little time for mammaries" in the opening theme song? I know it's meant to be memories, but it just doesn't sound like it.

Zack is adorable around Whitney.

I'm re watching this after reading comments here. The first thing I noticed was Brandon's mom, she has advanced bangs! They are like a shelf.

Yes, I am shallow.

Eta* The full frontal hugs defrauded me!

The hair/wig was super distracting. I kept starting at it to see what, exactly, was going on there.

If it was a wig, why? Why is that a style to choose from?

OK, well that episode was disturbing. I cannot believe they allowed and filmed them shooting each other with pellet guns. In my nursing career, I have taken care of several boys who have had injuries from pellet guns, one kid lost vision in an eye. At first I thought that Gil and Kelly must not have been home because they would have put a stop to it, and then all of a sudden they show them just laughing like it was a normal occurrence. It was disgusting. Even the adorable Chad and baby Bradley couldn't erase the image of those boys running around shooting guns at each other. And, to have this shown on a night where there has been a terrible gun related massacre is beyond sickening.

I think it was unfortunate timing, and not intentional.

My son plays airsoft with his friends, they all have a great time. I can't get upset about that, hell my husband and I love to play paintball as well. We've taken part in some huge games over in Germany over the years, it's so much fun.

Finally found a stream for all the episodes online and can now catch up. Please tell me it's not just me who hears "just a little time for mammaries" in the opening theme song? I know it's meant to be memories, but it just doesn't sound like it.

Zack is adorable around Whitney.

Please tell me where you are streaming it from!

We all need to enter the contest at 20thbates.com to win the contest to spend the day with the bates. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Sent a PM with the link to Kak, hahe77 and LovelyLuna. Can't send a PM to Hisey, not sure why.

Thank you Pericula.

My internet provider won't let me access the site. (I'm in the UK)

We all need to enter the contest at 20thbates.com to win the contest to spend the day with the bates. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Well, I entered for shits and giggles. We'll see what happens.

I'd also like to be PM'ed the link, please. Thanks!

BTW, are there FJ'ers who live within a one to two-hour radius of the Bates' church? PM me, if this applies.

Please add me to the list who would like the link, thank you!

Archived