IGNORED

Judgybitch: The gift that keeps on giving.

Lucygoosey

JB's just put out another unintentionally hilarious blog post. I don't think she wants to annoy feminists (although she certainly wants to do that) as much as she needs MRA/PUA validation so desperately that she just vomits out anything she thinks will please them.

http://www.donotlink.com/e2lx

UH, JB, who's going to raise and pay for all those children confiscated at birth so that society will "learn to value men"? Is the government going to set up Romanian-style orphanages with taxpayer money? Yep, your conservative friends will certainly approve of that :roll:

And there are already places where men of are paid to deposit their genetic material, where women can pay a fee to use a man's DNA to make a child without him having to have any financial and emotional commitments to that child.

They are called Sperm Banks.

Criminal Minds could create one hell of a unsub on Judgy Bitch.

I think JB's whole existence is based on being a not very bright or talented, yet attractive woman who has huge delusions of grandeur but can't actually obtain any greatness other than being jerk-off material for the MRA crowd.

Honestly, the idea that the male genetic participant's consent is required to keep the child is kind of genius. There's a lot of bullshit there, but that one kernel stands out as a good idea. Also, presumed joint custody in the event of a split, that's not a bad idea either.

Honestly, the idea that the male genetic participant's consent is required to keep the child is kind of genius. There's a lot of bullshit there, but that one kernel stands out as a good idea. Also, presumed joint custody in the event of a split, that's not a bad idea either.

Wait... I think I must be misunderstanding either you or her post. Are you saying that a woman should be forced into an abortion or be forced to give up her child if the man decides he doesn't want the child?

Wait... I think I must be misunderstanding either you or her post. Are you saying that a woman should be forced into an abortion or be forced to give up her child if the man decides he doesn't want the child?

More along the lines of both parties being willing to support a child should one occur from a sexual encounter. Birth control is not 100% effective. There's always the risk that the female would get pregnant. Both parties need to take that into consideration more often than they do. It's almost like a Pre-Nup. Let's call it a Pre-Fuck. It seems that there are too many men who have sex with women without considering that a child could result from it. Too many females are stuck raising children without the economic support from the male who got her pregnant in the first place (I work in HR, I have to deal with child support far too frequently, and I've seen way too many men get very angry when they're served child support orders). Both parties have to enter into the situation with open eyes. The possibility of an abortion should the female get pregnant needs to be discussed. If the male does not want to have children, he needs to only have sex with females who share the same views and who would be willing to have an abortion.

More along the lines of both parties being willing to support a child should one occur from a sexual encounter. Birth control is not 100% effective. There's always the risk that the female would get pregnant. Both parties need to take that into consideration more often than they do. It's almost like a Pre-Nup. Let's call it a Pre-Fuck. It seems that there are too many men who have sex with women without considering that a child could result from it. Too many females are stuck raising children without the economic support from the male who got her pregnant in the first place (I work in HR, I have to deal with child support far too frequently, and I've seen way too many men get very angry when they're served child support orders). Both parties have to enter into the situation with open eyes. The possibility of an abortion should the female get pregnant needs to be discussed. If the male does not want to have children, he needs to only have sex with females who share the same views and who would be willing to have an abortion.

Okay, I understand what you are saying now. I agree that people need to discuss this stuff beforehand and go into things with eyes wide open. I wouldn't make any laws regarding it, but yes, I agree with you-- these things should always be taken into consideration before starting a sexual relationship.

1. If the male does not want to have children, he needs a good condom or vasectomy, or he needs to enjoy something other than PIV sex. It's pretty risky to rely on only the female for birth control (see Lori's story about poking holes in her diaphragm). "What if" should be discussed in any sexual relationship, but everyone also needs to realize that answers can change when a theoretical possibility becomes a reality.

2. Laws vary from one place to another, but it's fairly common today to see laws that treat mothers and fathers equally. For example, in Ontario, Canada, the law says "...the father and the mother are equally entitled to custody of the child."

Archived