IGNORED

Countdown to the Duggar News

nst

That picture with the big ultrasound pictures is from the video when they revealed the sex of the baby. It was taken at the ultrasound clinic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ads on TLC said it would be Jill's wedding, then Jessa's engagement, then the new episode. Nothing exciting there.

You couldn't pay me to watch Jessa's engagement again. I am still surprised that so many people seem to think it was emotional or sweet. She just stood there like an ice queen throughout most of it...I thought it was terribly awkward.

I mean, I'm not a Bessa fan in the slightest, so I can admit my bias here, but I really hated that episode. Seeing Jinger and Jessa together was cute but that's about it. I didn't mind Jill's wedding episode too much but I have no desire to see it twice!

If they really do not use birth control (not even nfp) then there is a very high chance that Jessa is pregnant by now. She is a 22 year who sleeps with a 19 year old without birth control. Since her wedding she has had around 4 cycles. Natural family planing (nfp) can prevent pregnancy but i dont think that a teenager and a young woman could hold back during THOSE days. remember: condoms and any other form of chemical bc or physical blockage is taboo.

so yeah: 90 % that Jessa is pregnant.

I agree that Jessa is most likely pregnant. Her face has looked different to me since around Christmas, and not really in a weight gain way - can't put a finger on it. But, I could still see the announcement being Anna's m'jender announcement. She's about 4 months in, right? She'd know the sex by now, and I don't really think there's any reason they'd wait any longer to announce it.

It's possible they could announce a Jessa pregnancy AND Anna's baby's sex, but my guess is that they'll space it out into two separate announcements for $$$$. And I still think there's a good chance they'd wait until after Jessa's wedding episode (or even on the same night) to announce she's pregnant, if she is pregnant after all.

So... tomorrow ks the big premiere. And c'mon, no news? Not even a sad jender announcement? I bet tomorrow news are some shit we already know

I agree that Jessa is most likely pregnant. Her face has looked different to me since around Christmas, and not really in a weight gain way - can't put a finger on it. But, I could still see the announcement being Anna's m'jender announcement. She's about 4 months in, right? She'd know the sex by now, and I don't really think there's any reason they'd wait any longer to announce it.

It's possible they could announce a Jessa pregnancy AND Anna's baby's sex, but my guess is that they'll space it out into two separate announcements for $$$$. And I still think there's a good chance they'd wait until after Jessa's wedding episode (or even on the same night) to announce she's pregnant, if she is pregnant after all.

Agree

Gonna go out on a limb and say that JB and J'Michelle decided to adopt a ton of orphans from some Latin American country. The Duggars look thrilled - the orphans silently face the camera and mouth for help.

If they really do not use birth control (not even nfp) then there is a very high chance that Jessa is pregnant by now. She is a 22 year who sleeps with a 19 year old without birth control. Since her wedding she has had around 4 cycles. Natural family planing (nfp) can prevent pregnancy but i dont think that a teenager and a young woman could hold back during THOSE days. remember: condoms and any other form of chemical bc or physical blockage is taboo.

so yeah: 90 % that Jessa is pregnant.

I don't know - she is constantly giving tidbits that a) they are running, b) they are sledding like today

can you do that while expecting - the sledding part

and no I don't think they are holding back at all :D a la the sundae episode :D :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

http://instagram.com/p/zLRjPkjfi_/?modal=true

The ads on TLC said it would be Jill's wedding, then Jessa's engagement, then the new episode. Nothing exciting there.

You couldn't pay me to watch Jessa's engagement again. I am still surprised that so many people seem to think it was emotional or sweet. She just stood there like an ice queen throughout most of it...I thought it was terribly awkward.

I mean, I'm not a Bessa fan in the slightest, so I can admit my bias here, but I really hated that episode. Seeing Jinger and Jessa together was cute but that's about it. I didn't mind Jill's wedding episode too much but I have no desire to see it twice!

No, no no :D

I have watched it each time I can and I have it on my pvr 5 times as of today - I love it -- I think she is great throughout -typical her and at the end she was shining - and Ben was too cute - LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

I stand by it :D

actually the wedding was on this morning and yes I shed a tear again :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

jessa-duggar-ben-seewal-engagement-scavenger-hunt-video-ftr1.jpg?w=600&h=400&crop=1

I watched Jill's wedding episode this morning, and again I was struck by Jim Bob's emotionalism. He really seems to love his children, at least his girls. He teared up several times talking to Jill before the wedding happened. He really seemed choked up several times. He interacted with the little one who didn't want Jill to leave. Was that Jordyn or Jennifer? He spoke eloquently about how "with nineteen kids, you think if one goes you won't miss so much, but you don't realize how much you miss even if one or more child is out of the house."

Michele, on the other hand, was talking about how "sweet" it is and how "wonderful" it is.. not a tear, not a comment about the people involved... just jabbering on about the situation or her response to it.

I've always thought that Jim Bob is more invested in his children than Michele is.. and that bothers me. Not that HE IS, that SHE'S NOT.

I watched Jill's wedding episode this morning, and again I was struck by Jim Bob's emotionalism. He really seems to love his children, at least his girls. He teared up several times talking to Jill before the wedding happened. He really seemed choked up several times. He interacted with the little one who didn't want Jill to leave. Was that Jordyn or Jennifer? He spoke eloquently about how "with nineteen kids, you think if one goes you won't miss so much, but you don't realize how much you miss even if one or more child is out of the house."

Michele, on the other hand, was talking about how "sweet" it is and how "wonderful" it is.. not a tear, not a comment about the people involved... just jabbering on about the situation or her response to it.

I've always thought that Jim Bob is more invested in his children than Michele is.. and that bothers me. Not that HE IS, that SHE'S NOT.

I truly think Jim Bob wants nothing but the best for his children (even with such a weird life) however Mullet only cares and herself and likes the think the world revolves around her because she has been pregnant 19 times.

Oh, and that whole scavenger hunt wedding proposal episode? No freaking way Ben did all that. That was TLC all the way. Why in HELL does the entire family on both sides have to participate in a marriage proposal, anyway? I thought that the proposal in the chapel was sweet. Yes, I said sweet. The rest, I could have done without. But I would have been like Jessa, "Where is he?" "I keep expecting him to turn up!"

Mr. Four and I talked about getting engaged in November, (29 years ago!) and even chose a diamond. By the time Valentine's Day came around, I was going to kick his ass to the curb if he didn't produce. WTH was he waiting for? Valentine's Day... so I have a bit of a bumbler with a romantic streak, too, and I understand Jessa's awkwardness and frustration. She'd better get used to it...

Didn't Amy post a video of an emotional moment between Jill and Michelle before the wedding? I remember people wondering why it wasn't included in the episode.

Didn't Amy post a video of an emotional moment between Jill and Michelle before the wedding? I remember people wondering why it wasn't included in the episode.

Michelle emotional? Why? Because a sister mum was leaving and that meant that might have to do some actual parenting?

Oh, and that whole scavenger hunt wedding proposal episode? No freaking way Ben did all that. That was TLC all the way. Why in HELL does the entire family on both sides have to participate in a marriage proposal, anyway? I thought that the proposal in the chapel was sweet. Yes, I said sweet. The rest, I could have done without. But I would have been like Jessa, "Where is he?" "I keep expecting him to turn up!"

Mr. Four and I talked about getting engaged in November, (29 years ago!) and even chose a diamond. By the time Valentine's Day came around, I was going to kick his ass to the curb if he didn't produce. WTH was he waiting for? Valentine's Day... so I have a bit of a bumbler with a romantic streak, too, and I understand Jessa's awkwardness and frustration. She'd better get used to it...

the scavenger hunt was done by TLC I agree - but I think the chapel proposal was lovely :) and that''s the part I liked the best - and I do think it was for Ben to remind Jessa and us of all the things they had done publicly - and that you could see in her eyes when she walked down the aisle in the chapel

she is as skinny as ever this morning

10404855_547840881985826_6661897313973569196_n.jpg?oh=fdc48522b1ba1b973bc405b65e250dcb&oe=55589B69&__gda__=1430838752_aba0313885266b8da89473ca742e9330

What...no snow skirt? How immodest. Maybe God placed it on Ben's heart to allow his wife to wear pants?

What...no snow skirt? How immodest. Maybe God placed it on Ben's heart to allow his wife to wear pants?

Pants actually really suit her. She looks so relaxed and happy, a bit drunk on love - she never looked that way when she was at home!

Pants actually really suit her. She looks so relaxed and happy, a bit drunk on love - she never looked that way when she was at home!

the video is too adorable :D

It's amazing the difference a little freedom makes in that girl. I hope Jessa stays non-preggo and independent for a while. It really suits her well.

Archived