IGNORED

Countdown to the Duggar News

nst

I thought that Cathy had said that she bought 2 of those rolling car seat attachments for use when traveling. Am I wrong? We bought one of those for our granddaughter as my daughter and her family live outside the US and travel quite a bit. The car seat attaches to this dolly with wheels, so it acts like a stroller and folds down to fit in the overhead.

Now if my memory is correct and that is what Cathy said, that would be far more telling than 2 carseats.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that Joseph has been left out of the most recent family snap (he could have been easily added via photoshop as we know they often do), I suspect the announcement will be that Joseph is off to college. They will make a big freakin deal about it, and make it seem like he is going to a 'real' college where with genuine temptations toward worldly influences etc. Then JB will talk about how they've raised him to stand alone and that they trust him, and then show him packing up and being all sentimental about having him leave the house and move into his dorm room, just to appease the audience about their zero-tollerance policy towards attending 'real' college. It will be a great big hoo-haa about nothin.

Maybe Jill's having twins? We have been talking about how big she is. You can't really hide a pregnancy but you could pass off twins as a single. :lol:

She is huge - poor thing. I was massive and basket-ball-like too, and my mother-in-law (from hell :pull-hair: ) kept saying she knew it was twins, despite pictorial evidence from scans I'd had. "They can hide behind one another, you know" over, and over again. :roll:

Not twins, just a helluva big baby. They estimated his weight (by measuring fat levels, lengths etc) at a 36 week scan to be getting toward 8lb.. I was induced 10 days early, had him after a 1 hour labour, and he weighed nearly 11lbs.

Poor Jill might have to pack away all those 000 baby clothes because she has a big baby on board.

I thought that Cathy had said that she bought 2 of those rolling car seat attachments for use when traveling. Am I wrong? We bought one of those for our granddaughter as my daughter and her family live outside the US and travel quite a bit. The car seat attaches to this dolly with wheels, so it acts like a stroller and folds down to fit in the overhead.

Now if my memory is correct and that is what Cathy said, that would be far more telling than 2 carseats.

I almost remember reading that she said she bought two for travel in case they had twins? I just have no clue where i saw that. Maybe one of the strange Duggar dreams I have been having! But I REALLY think she's having twins!

It would be really easy to only show one baby in the ultrasound pics they share. I can see TLC making them keep twins a secret, even from the family, so they had a big surprise. In this pic they have two framed ultrasound pics. I realize they could have 20 and it still be the same baby but it just gives a strange 'these are our boys' feel.

post-11519-14451999928279_thumb.jpeg

Has anyone seen the baby registry?

If it's hidden, that might be a clue.

If it's searchable, what is requested would be an indication if twins are expected.

IMO, she is not having twins.

The secret is probably the sex of Anna's baby.

Either that or Josiah or Joy is joining Joe in TN-

I think it is going to be Anna's "gender" reveal (or multiples, but doubt it).

IMO, the second (and only other) likely option is a Jessa pregnancy announcement. I still really think she is pregnant, but I could see them holding out on the announcement a bit longer to maybe air it after their wedding episode.

If Jill was having twins, we would know it. For sure. They'd have been talking about it NONSTOP.

The only odd thing I saw on their registries is on Wal-Mart. They have a rose colored booster cat seat and bibs in purple and yellow. Those seem strange for people with such rigid gender expectations and having a boy.

1. I don't think it's Joseph's in college. We know about that. Jim Bob confirmed in on Facebook. A few tabloids covered it.

2. It could be the gender of M4. Anna is far enough along to know the baby's gender.

3. Maybe Jessa is pregnant.I agree with eh02 comment

4. Jill is having twins? I get why some are predicting twins for Jill and Derrick. That could be what the news Dan told Cathy:

http://duggars.tumblr.com/image/108837558573

5. Courtship(s)! Joseph and a Bates girl? JD and Paine girl?

The Duggar tumblr was buzzing about two minutes added to the season premiere. Was is added recently? I didn't look at the running time a week ago.

A lot of parents buy two car seats. Especially if a grandparent or other caregiver is going to regularly have the child in their car.

yeah, but with the infant bucket seats, you usually get one car seat, then get extra bases....

She is huge - poor thing. I was massive and basket-ball-like too, and my mother-in-law (from hell :pull-hair: ) kept saying she knew it was twins, despite pictorial evidence from scans I'd had. "They can hide behind one another, you know" over, and over again. :roll:

Not twins, just a helluva big baby. They estimated his weight (by measuring fat levels, lengths etc) at a 36 week scan to be getting toward 8lb.. I was induced 10 days early, had him after a 1 hour labour, and he weighed nearly 11lbs.

Poor Jill might have to pack away all those 000 baby clothes because she has a big baby on board.

Well, if Jillybean is going to have a megababy then she's going to have to do a lot of praying while she's pushing the Hulk out. (Didn't she say she wasn't going to have medication - just prayers to help her through labor and delivery?)

1. I don't think it's Joseph's in college. We know about that. Jim Bob confirmed in on Facebook. A few tabloids covered it.

2. It could be the gender of M4. Anna is far enough along to know the baby's gender.

3. Maybe Jessa is pregnant.I agree with eh02 comment

4. Jill is having twins? I get why some are predicting twins for Jill and Derrick. That could be what the news Dan told Cathy:

http://duggars.tumblr.com/image/108837558573

5. Courtship(s)! Joseph and a Bates girl? JD and Paine girl?

The Duggar tumblr was buzzing about two minutes added to the season premiere. Was is added recently? I didn't look at the running time a week ago.

It's not going to be anything we already know. When did they add two minutes to the premiere. I may actually get sucked into watching it. I managed to avoid Jill's mini season last season but I may not be able to avoid this one :embarrassed:

yeah, but with the infant bucket seats, you usually get one car seat, then get extra bases....

As a nanny, I've worked with many parents. Many of them have 2 actual bucket seats. One for the house and one for a grandparent. I've also had families who have bought multiple seats because one fits in one car and one fits in another car.

It's not going to be anything we already know. When did they add two minutes to the premiere. I may actually get sucked into watching it. I managed to avoid Jill's mini season last season but I may not be able to avoid this one :embarrassed:

My guide has the premiere episode listed at 8:00-9:01(central time).

I usually watch the show later on demand or dvr, but I'm going to watch the two-hour special and season premiere on Tuesday :(

Is there a two hour special before 8:00? So essentially three hours?

the two hour special for me starts at 4 and is for two hours and then at 6 - 7:01 and then again at 8 all over again

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

It would be really easy to only show one baby in the ultrasound pics they share. I can see TLC making them keep twins a secret, even from the family, so they had a big surprise. In this pic they have two framed ultrasound pics. I realize they could have 20 and it still be the same baby but it just gives a strange 'these are our boys' feel.

Tell me they don't have framed 4D ultrasound pics on their wall O.o

I think she is big before she conceived befre the wedding. First time birthers often go past term/ past EDD so it is easy to say it just arrived on term but lets say week 37

This what my DVR says about the 2 hour special (6-8pm central)

"Countdown to the Duggar News". Jill & Derrick are getting married; hundreds of volunteers help with everything from decorating to finishing the cake; preview of the new season.

So it sounds like a replay of Jill's wedding followed by previews of the new season. The new episode following the special sounds like Jill's pregnancy/gender reveal and Jessa's wedding planning. I don't think it's anything we don't already know.

Tell me they don't have framed 4D ultrasound pics on their wall O.o

I think she is big before she conceived befre the wedding. First time birthers often go past term/ past EDD so it is easy to say it just arrived on term but lets say week 37

I think those pictures might me at the ultrasound clinic. If that is at their home, it is really suspicious, and she concieved before the wedding, because when that picture was taken she wasn't that far along. I remember comparing that ultrasound with another of my niece at about the same week, and she was way smaller than that fetus. I may be wrong but i remember thinking that.

I think it is a strange place for ultrasound pictures to be, (it looks like she is in a hallway not the actual room)Obviously it is possible to measure bigger or smaller but being bigger is suspicious, hah I won't believe until I have seen the tech data at the side of a ultrasound picture. The ones that tells the age by measurement, not by last mens .

This what my DVR says about the 2 hour special (6-8pm central)

So it sounds like a replay of Jill's wedding followed by previews of the new season. The new episode following the special sounds like Jill's pregnancy/gender reveal and Jessa's wedding planning. I don't think it's anything we don't already know.

It's the title of the special that has me convinced that they'll have an announcement :shrug: .

Archived