IGNORED

Countdown to the Duggar News

nst

Does anyone else have this 2 hour special on their PVR on Tuesday ?

Apparently its a recap of the wedding and the new season so it won't be Jill's wedding and it has behind the scenes stuff

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I saw this I thought it was "Countdown to the Duggars New Season"

TLC's website has Jessa's engagement and Jill's wedding listed under "Countdown to the Duggars News"

Its probably Jill and Anna's pregnancies, recap of the wedding, a reminder that Jill is married and therefore allowed to be pregnant etc. Possibly some famy crap.

I dont think I can handle a 2 hour visual vomit of Duggar bullshit as a first episode.

It has to be other news, like Jessa's pregnancy, or god forbid J'chelle's :?

Jessa--we hear her pee on the stick and wait for the color to change....

Yeah this would be ideal duggar time for jessa to announce. I mean valentines day is Saturday, and the new season begins Tuesday. Nothing else is really newsworthy I mean we know who Derrick is and there's episode upon episode about Jill's pregnancy and marriage. The DC duggars are old news if you ask me.

Jessa--we hear her pee on the stick and wait for the color to change....

:ew:

They haven't tried that yet... but no time like the present. :angry-banghead:

Is it possible its to do with Josh and Anna's next baby? Is Anna far enough along to tell the sex yet?

No idea, but no one really gives two hoots about Smug and his family.

Is it possible its to do with Josh and Anna's next baby? Is Anna far enough along to tell the sex yet?

That's possible. As I have recently discovered friends, they can do some blood test at like ten weeks now to determine the sex. Or maybe it's really twins. Or an octopus.

A live pregnancy test. I predict that when ratings slump after the wedding and baby.

I'm really surprised at Jessa not announcing yet. But that could just be me expecting her to be as fertile as JillyMuffin.

A live pregnancy test. I predict that when ratings slump after the wedding and baby.

I'm really surprised at Jessa not announcing yet. But that could just be me expecting her to be as fertile as JillyMuffin.

I really don't want to see a live pregnancy test of A and Smug

now Jessa and Ben that could be interesting

I don't want to see a live pregnancy test at all. Heck, if I wanted to watch that, I'd go pee on my own stick.

I hope it's not. Jessa hasn't been looking preggers. My fingers are crossed that she's not, personally.

It's either Jill having Twins, Smuggers gender reveal, or they found a courting partner for JD or Jana (or maaaaybe Jinger).

Or it's the announcement that it's the last season of their show and they're gonna show an "unfiltered look" in to the Duggar lives. But I think Hell will freeze over 5 times over first.

I don't want to see a live pregnancy test at all. Heck, if I wanted to watch that, I'd go pee on my own stick.

I hope it's not. Jessa hasn't been looking preggers. My fingers are crossed that she's not, personally.

It's either Jill having Twins, Smuggers gender reveal, or they found a courting partner for JD or Jana (or maaaaybe Jinger).

Or it's the announcement that it's the last season of their show and they're gonna show an "unfiltered look" in to the Duggar lives. But I think Hell will freeze over 5 times over first.

considering we are spoiler free I think :D - we know everything unless they have hidden something - and if it is something big I think it's twins like I have said all along about the virgin Mary

The Duggars (almost) hid Josie's seizure. It happened in 2014? We didn't know anything.

They were almost successful in hiding Derick. Derick and Jill were engaged when FJ detectives found a photo of Derick and the Duggars(many thought he was just a fan). Jill and Derick became engaged in March and the season premiered April 1(?).

TLC and Duggarfamilyblog keep mentioning surprises and "new content" :shrug:

The Duggars (almost) hid Josie's seizure. It happened in 2014? We didn't know anything.

They were almost successful in hiding Derick. Derick and Jill were engaged when FJ detectives found a photo of Derick and the Duggars(many thought he was just a fan). Jill and Derick became engaged in March and the season premiered April 1(?).

TLC and Duggarfamilyblog keep mentioning surprises and "new content" :shrug:

I came late to the party last year - so everyone thought Jill and Derick were still courting and when they were engaged last March

so the episode where they came home from Nepal was a joke then

I came late to the party last year - so everyone thought Jill and Derick were still courting and when they were engaged last March

so the episode where they came home from Nepal was a joke then

We didn't know Jill was courting. When the photo appeared the many of us thought he was just a fan. They were able to hide their entire courtship.

I bet it'll be something totally anti-climactic like Joseph going to school in TN.

I doubt it'll be Jill or Anna pregnant or Jill having a boy - they already had that on the TLC website.

It could easily be the gender of J&A's next one though.

And then it'd be amazing if it was something genuinely exciting like another kid courting - maybe Jana and Lawson?

I am convinced Jill is having twins. I think they kept it a secret to get a boost in ratings. Didn't they get caught with his mom buying two car seats?

I am convinced Jill is having twins. I think they kept it a secret to get a boost in ratings. Didn't they get caught with his mom buying two car seats?

A lot of parents buy two car seats. Especially if a grandparent or other caregiver is going to regularly have the child in their car.

A lot of parents buy two car seats. Especially if a grandparent or other caregiver is going to regularly have the child in their car.

If Jill and Derick have two cars, they would be buying two car seats. Plenty of people do that when they have just one child. My one friend has three car seats per child. One for her car, one for her husband's car, and one for her parents car for when they watch the kids. Buying two car seats doesn't mean anything. Also, didn't she show her ultrasounds?? I haven't paid her too much attention, bc she annoys the hell out of me, but I'm pretty certain she showed the whole her ultrasound photos and it was pretty obvious there was just one baby. Plus, why would they announce it's a boy if they know they're having twins? Even if it's twin boys?? Why not hold off completely on announcing the sex of the baby?? I agree, she's huge, and as I've said before, if she wasn't so in your face about saving her hymen for the wedding night, I would be convinced that was a pre-wedding baby. But it's not and she's probably just carrying a massive baby. Or she's gaining a ton of weight like Josh did and happened to also get pregnant in about a second so it's just snow piling. That's always a possibility.

If Jill and Derick have two cars, they would be buying two car seats. Plenty of people do that when they have just one child. My one friend has three car seats per child. One for her car, one for her husband's car, and one for her parents car for when they watch the kids. Buying two car seats doesn't mean anything. Also, didn't she show her ultrasounds?? I haven't paid her too much attention, bc she annoys the hell out of me, but I'm pretty certain she showed the whole her ultrasound photos and it was pretty obvious there was just one baby. Plus, why would they announce it's a boy if they know they're having twins? Even if it's twin boys?? Why not hold off completely on announcing the sex of the baby?? I agree, she's huge, and as I've said before, if she wasn't so in your face about saving her hymen for the wedding night, I would be convinced that was a pre-wedding baby. But it's not and she's probably just carrying a massive baby. Or she's gaining a ton of weight like Josh did and happened to also get pregnant in about a second so it's just snow piling. That's always a possibility.

I call twins or a lot of fluid - I don't know anything about fluid and pregnancy but maybe there is a lot of water - or twins and they showed us fake ultrasounds :D

and I thought they only had the one car - due to the fact she was always driving him and picking him up

Archived