IGNORED

Instagram accounts

Flippp

and nothing else to do all day..... She has a small house to clean (assuming she got Joshie's old one), only 2 people to cook, shop, and do laundry for..... She doesn't watch TV, go to school, or work. She's no children to care for. I guess this is why fundie girls are encouraged to get pregnant as quickly as possible after marriage.

And we know her method of cooking involves opening a bag of salad and heating up some factory-made dinner rolls, so that takes almost no time at all! Well...I guess blackening the meat beyond all edibility does take a little time...

I didn't know she cheated on him. Wow - that's really un Christian of you Famy...

Aunty Mullet must really dislike you!

But no...remember, we "love the sinner but hate the sin." :puke-front:

And we know her method of cooking involves opening a bag of salad and heating up some factory-made dinner rolls, so that takes almost no time at all! Well...I guess blackening the meat beyond all edibility does take a little time...

She actually just posted on IG that she made her first turkey.

I didn't make my first turkey until I was 22/23.... although I didn't grow up in a home that emphasized the need for a woman to know how to cook.

That's interesting that they take the time to block people not just from the account where the "mean" comments are made, but also from Jessa's account. But not Jill.

Yea I've never been blocked from Jill's, Anna's, or Josh's account. If someone was going through and blocking for the duggar family and Jessa's account, why wouldnt they just block from all the accounts?

I

Yea I've never been blocked from Jill's, Anna's, or Josh's account. If someone was going through and blocking for the duggar family and Jessa's account, why wouldnt they just block from all the accounts?

I think some of them are less willing to deal with what people say. I actually believe that each of them run their own Instagram if they have one. As for the Duggarfam one, I don't know who runs that. Maybe Jinger or Jana.

I think Jessa is bored too. Boredom and a small mind is not a good combination.

hmmmm...

it's interesting to see that they don't have any traceable management team. it's very possible that they're doing this posting/banning on their own.

I wonder if Jessa sees people who annoy her and then sends the list of names over to the DuggarFam. Or she might just log in herself. I can't see Jana or Jinger giving two damns about that.

I think some of them are less willing to deal with what people say. I actually believe that each of them run their own Instagram if they have one. As for the Duggarfam one, I don't know who runs that. Maybe Jinger or Jana.

It might actually be Mullet that runs it. She does a lot of the posting, signed with M.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually think it's really funny and amusing when you put up comments on the real Duggar's instagram pics, and then just let it rip, and see what their ass kissing fans have to say right back at you, because they can't handle your remarks being anything less then sweet, perky and wholesome. RIIIGHT... The moment you post up "Hey Anna, stop spitting out babies" everyone gets all bent outta shape. :lol:

OT, but how did Amy get to be Famy? I know stories of the other names, (love all the names for Michelle), but not Famy. Is the F for for her delusion of fame?

To many viewers and FJ members it totally seemed as if she had used her relative's way over 15 minutes of FAMe, to become FAMous and live off of her 2 bit talent. (Sorry if I sound harsh, but she is not much of a sensation as a singer!) So the word fame and her name Amy were combined and she became everyone's Famy.

Why dont the Duggars follow Amy on instragram?! It seems very deliberate, as they only follow a very select few people. Do you suppose Jimbob and Michelle are concerned the boys might get aroused by their cousins exposed shoulders?

Why dont the Duggars follow Amy on instragram?! It seems very deliberate, as they only follow a very select few people. Do you suppose Jimbob and Michelle are concerned the boys might get aroused by their cousins exposed shoulders?

It's because they judge her for being "immodest." Her pants might defraud Jinger and Joy since they seemingly run the account.

Archived