IGNORED

Karissa Collins 2: Riding Her High Horse

Coconut Flan

I haven't read back much but I'm amused by the fact that God "told" Karissa her next pregnancy would be twins three years ago and they would be named Arrow and Archer and now she's changed her story. 

So did God lie? 🤔🤔

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

I haven't read back much but I'm amused by the fact that God "told" Karissa her next pregnancy would be twins three years ago and they would be named Arrow and Archer and now she's changed her story. 

So did God lie? 🤔🤔

Didn't God also "tell" her that she would give birth to the twins at Target?

(Although with her reckless unsafe home births, Target might have been safer!)

5 minutes ago, PopRox said:

Didn't God also "tell" her that she would give birth to the twins at Target?

(Although with her reckless unsafe home births, Target might have been safer!)

Omg I don't know whether to laugh at this or roll my eyes. What is with these women romanticizing potentially dangerous births?!

• Upvote 2

Maybe. Anchor was supposed to be the Target birth. 

I don't remember if he was the prophecies "twins" pregnancy or not. 

Boy am I glad she’s never had twins! 

12825E1E-D746-41BB-859C-1CD2B44C2559.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Thank You 1

What are the odds baby #12 will be Archer if a boy and Archyr if a girl? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, postscript said:

What are the odds baby #12 will be Archer if a boy and Archyr if a girl? 

It’s so annoying how she spells the boy names correctly but not the girls. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

This post made me laugh because it shows how delusional Karissa is. She thinks she’s 5’9” still after 11 kids. Umm no dear it’s obvious you’ve shrunk. Your 5’7” is taller than you and you are supposed to be 5’9”? It’s possible her daughter has grown. But I think it’s way more likely all those pregnancies have made Karissa much shorter over the years. 

88C6D6A6-80D0-4BF1-A7ED-34AB2A523C51.jpeg

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This post made me laugh because it shows how delusional Karissa is. She thinks she’s 5’9” still after 11 kids. Umm no dear it’s obvious you’ve shrunk. Your 5’7” is taller than you and you are supposed to be 5’9”? It’s possible her daughter has grown. But I think it’s way more likely all those pregnancies have made Karissa much shorter over the years. 

But, @JermajestyDuggar, Karissa wouldn't lie - her daughter is just wearing very thick socks!  😁

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She's standing like someone with chronic serious back pain. Even holding a baby she looks like she's slightly hinched over in pain. And no, she's not 5'9 of the child next to her is 5'7. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

She's standing like someone with chronic serious back pain. Even holding a baby she looks like she's slightly hinched over in pain. And no, she's not 5'9 of the child next to her is 5'7. 

She's standing like someone with no muscle tone in their torso. Which will probably lead to severe pain sooner or later, but since she spends so much time lying down (either sleeping or in the tub) she may not be there yet.

• Upvote 5

Her baby bump is super low and of course she shows very quickly with each pregnancy. I assume those abdominal muscles are shot. 

• I Agree 2

The girls have been hanging out with this girl a lot in the last month. These people must have some money because they have a nice backyard pool the girls swim in. Karissa is such a leech. I bet these people attend their “church.” It’s probably why Karissa is always talking about how important it is to tithe. Getting rich people to tithe to your shitty church is important if you want to keep feeding 11 kids. Karissa is the type to say she will never allow sleepovers. Until a rich family asks. Then it’s just fine!

28F4CAA1-D071-455A-9D98-EB8FF718F676.jpeg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad Instagram doesn’t disable her account. 

458E03AF-EFD5-4FFA-A359-4FDD145B5C83.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

Interesting. I wonder what it was for. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

More people need to report her Plexus posts. I will do better, but I am busy reporting Jill. 😁

• Upvote 5