IGNORED

Stanley family - Fundies have children removed

NotALoserLikeYou

What Maggie Mae said.

Plus it's part of the funding realities of government and government contractors. The federal government takes on some initiative. Money and resources becomes available for something a department wants. In this case shiny fancy military type gear for local police.

Local police apply for $ and fancy equipment. Once they receive it they have to use it enough to show they need to keep receiving the money.

It's that way with pretty much everything. If you get a government grant for x service, you are committing to use it as intended within a certain time frame or you lose future funding. Sometimes your agency can legitimately use the money well ahead of schedule and could use tons more if it was available. Other times, for whatever reason, the specific circumstances just aren't happening in the time frame and you have to scramble to use the resource in time.

I hate this. I remember when a guy I was dating was telling me how his university department had a surplus, and they were stressing about how to spend the money they had left without actually wasting it, but that they had to do it so they wouldn't lose funding later when they needed it. He was really unhappy with the situation, and I am too. There should be a different system in place so that there's a store of funds that can be disbursed as needed instead of given up front, and told to spend before the next disbursement, or no money for you. The current way encourages waste.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the Stanley supporters are trying to get the Duggars involved. According to "Standing with the Stanleys" Facebook page they would like the Duggar family to

" help them and use your influence to speak out on this issue so the children can come home."

Source:https://www.facebook.com/standingwiththestanleys?fref=ts

I wonder what Jim Bob thinks about all of this? Do you think they will get involved? ( I don't think they will.)

Now the Stanley supporters are trying to get the Duggars involved. According to "Standing with the Stanleys" Facebook page they would like the Duggar family to Source:https://www.facebook.com/standingwiththestanleys?fref=ts

I wonder what Jim Bob thinks about all of this? Do you think they will get involved? ( I don't think they will.)

I think the Duggars might possibly be stupid enough to get involved but they likely have people around them who are also dependent on the gravy train and who will stop them from doing anything too foolish.

Of course, it didn't work that way with Michelle's robocalls so maybe not.

Now the Stanley supporters are trying to get the Duggars involved. According to "Standing with the Stanleys" Facebook page they would like the Duggar family to Source:https://www.facebook.com/standingwiththestanleys?fref=ts

I think at this point they are doing themselves more harm than good with all of the publicity. From the little we know, it seems like the kids might have been returned right away, with a family maintenance plan requiring hazards removed, appropriate discipline, parenting classes. But with the state feeling they are under a microscope they are going to be really nervous about sending them back. Especially since all the extremist tin- foil hat types are coming out in support.

Sometimes public pressure is the way to go, other times, it can really backfire. And the more these people talk publically, the worse they sound.

Updates

While we here in Arkansas are waiting to thaw out from this recent snow and ice, second week in a row, I thought I would share with you a bit of spring. This is a album Michelle sent of the building of the Aquaponics system and green houses. To give you an idea how big their garden system is. They grow fish in the Aquaponic tanks and like your smaller fish tanks at home the water has to be kept at the correct PH level this is were the MMS comes in it is used as a water purifier. Like your fish tank at home has a bottle of drops you use for this purpose this is used on a much lager scale for much larger tanks. I am sharing all this with you because of the press about MMS being used as homeopathic medical treatment. Yes Hal has drank water purified with a small amount but this was not purpose of the MMS it was to purify the water in the tanks to keep the fish alive. The fish are part of their self substantive life style. Just another peek into their lives.

(Now before I get a bunch of messages about little bare feet, these kids have over 200 pairs of shoes however keeping them on their feet is another story. They are country kids and like most kids they shed them as fast as you make them put them on. It would be hard to find a picture of them at home without someone who has shed their shoes.) Kristy

PS The kids are not in cages, they are not even cages, if you take the time to look there is not even a top or bottom on it. It is the metal support system to hold the tanks shape when they are full of water. They took them off to cut the tanks in half and the supports in half. The kids are just playing in them and on them like monkey bars. I will not put up with any comments about it. Your kids play would play with it too. Great fun for the imagination.

lhttps://plus.goIogle.com/photos/100847 ... 5mx35b_ywE

I strongly encourage everyone of you to watch this video. Many of you ask what can you do here is something we all can do, stand for the parents rights amendment. To protect our children, to protect our families and to protect our country. Kristy

The Standing with the Stanley page is making an appeal to some of our states families who are open and outspoken about their Christian faith and lifestyle to speak up. I have to agree, you have been forerunners in showing a similar lifestyle, you have a voice that speaks for many and are admired for it. Please contact me and I will get you in touch with Hal and Michelle, meet with them hear their story first hand.

Kristy

http://www.standingwiththestanleys.com/doc-w.-speaks-out.html

Thank you Doc Washburn for speaking out.

Doc Washburn will be airing a best of show today for those who missed his show today and will have some of this weeks show on the Stanleys.

The Doc Washburn Show,

every weekday afternoon from 2PM to 6PM on Newsradio 102.9 KARN

Their perscription complex is going to fail especially if the Duggars get involved. The Duggars have been allowed to practice their religion and homeschooling in the public eye without government intrusion.

I think the MMS bleach stuff would kill the fish.
slightly chlorinated water out of the tap is deadly to fish. Water fish live in clean water with no adder chemicals.

https://www.facebook.com/bringthestanle ... 6042301825

I just can't with this.

I don't believe her. I have to appeal a child maltreatment registry thing because of something stupid. My daughter was not taken away, but until its appealed I have a social worker coming to my house once a week until the case is closed. I do not believe anyone in the Garland County CPS unit would leave a child filthy and beaten. I refuse to believe it.

If they put me on the registry because I was sick and my house was a mess as a result, and my daughter was not even here during that time, then why would they not help those kids? Why would those kids who lived in a filthy house and were beaten with bruises and dirty and everything else not get helped while I have a case worker coming out to see me because of a one time thing, and my child wears nice, clean clothes, lives in a mostly clean house, is healthy, and NOT abused?

This does not make sense. I can't make heads or tails of that. I have dealt with most of the investigators, and the one thing I know for sure is they truly want to help kids. They want to help the families.

Maybe she's telling the truth, but I doubt it. I think she made it up. And if I weren't blocked from posting, I would tell her so.

I could be wrong, but in all of my dealings with the CPS investigators, this strikes me as extremely false.

The idiots in the comments are claiming theres money involved, the children are adoptable because they are well behaved, homeschooled kids are being targeted, Christian families are being targeted, the government wants everyone to be an athiest.

In other news, Hal Stanley has a facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/woodrow.coleman.587

More updates

Bringthestanleykidshome

March 3 at 7:16am ·

BENJAMIN STANLEY

The following is an imagination. We will never know what really goes though Benjamin's mind or what he experienced, but we are told by the Bible to “ Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body, “ Heb 13:3. To do this we must imagine. The children are the ones most abused in this case. Sit where they sit and suffer adversity with them. The following is written by a nineteen year old girl who prays daily for the children and is in bonds as bound with them. Try it! Bro Hal

March 2, 2015

Has anyone tried to imagine the Stanley’s story through the eyes of 4 year old Benjamin­?

Picture this:

His yard has more cars and trucks in it then he has ever seen before. Armed Sheriffs and CPS workers come into his home, searching through his things, his parent’s things, the kitchen, the dining room, looking into drawers and closets… what are they doing? He doesn’t know. He’s never seen anyone do this before. These people are blowing to pieces every bit of security he has ever known. They’re asking him and his sibling’s strange questions as they go on with their strange search. He couldn’t possibly understand what’s transpiring in his home. After hours of this torture he is told that he will be taken away by these obviously unkind intruders. In her distress, his mommy tries to comfort him… but he is ripped from her arms… he doesn’t want to leave with these people so he’s thrown over the shoulder of one of these mean strangers and toted out to an unfamiliar vehicle. He is driven to a place he has never seen before. Strangers are all around him telling him what to do. Where is mommy and daddy? He is sat at an unfamiliar table and given food that he is probably too upset and confused to eat. Where are the rest of his brothers and sisters? They’re not all here. Did some of them get to stay home with mommy and daddy? Why? Don’t they want to take care of him anymore? Maybe they love them better. But why? He’s a good little boy too! Why are all of these things happening? All of his mixed-up questions go unanswered. He probably cries himself to sleep… only to dream the whole nightmare over again… Mean strangers coming into his home and going through his things, being ripped from his crying mommy’s arms, being thrown over the big Sheriffs shoulder and being taken away to a strange place. Waking up, he needs to be reassured of his security by mommy and daddy. Where are they? There are only strangers around to try and comfort him in his despair. He is forced to try to adjust to this hard, unnatural lifestyle. He’s encouraged to call one of the strangers of the house “Dadâ€. But wait, he already has a “Daddy†at home. He has two daddies now? He never had before. He is so confused… He begs to go home but is refused.

Later on he gets to “visit†with mommy and daddy in a strange place. They aren’t allowed to talk about all of the horrible things that happened on the 12th of January. Why? It was scary and he wants to know why it all happened. When the visit is over he is all the more confused. Why can’t he go home with mommy and daddy? Can they at least come back with him? He is refused once again. But why? He needs his parents. Why is he not allowed to stay with the people that have always loved and taken such good care of him? None of this mixed-up situation makes sense to him…

Benjamin and his siblings are still not back home with their parents. It has been 49 days since he was taken away from his happy home. He only gets to “visit†with his mommy and daddy twice a week! He has only gotten to go back to his home a couple times since the big ordeal. He still cannot contemplate what has happened over the last month and a half… He should and needs to be back with his parents and the government won’t allow him to go home.

The Stanley’s haven’t been charged with any crimes, because there are no crimes to be found.

“When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence. For thou

hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.†Psalm 9:3-4

Rebekah Polder

Please continue to stand with the Stanley’s. We must make our voices heard. Please contact your pastors, family members, friends, neighbors, homeschool groups, attorneys and judges. We all need to stand up for what is right and get the word out about what is happening in our country. The Stanley’s can’t stand up alone. We have a responsibility as their brothers and sisters in Christ to bear their burdens and to take up their cause!

To the Stanley Family from myself:

“For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;†Romans 1:9

Standing with the Stanley’s,

Rebekah

In the comments section, a kid who goes to school with Jonathan chimes in

Jonathon Stanley is my friend that goes to school with me I'm praying for you and your family. What the government is doing is wrong the kids need to be with their parents. Again I am praying for yall and hope everything works out. Ps jonathon is an amazing kid and his sister that are in my grade.

From Yesterday

I has been suggest that supporters all where the same color, I was asked what color and red is what came to mind. So many of the Stanley family pictures they wear red and it is a color most people have.

So those we are gathering March 11th we are wearing red in support of the Stanley family.

Bringthestanleykidshome

Yesterday at 10:55am · Edited ·

This story was shared in a post last night. No home should be invaded based on a phone call from someone, even a warrant needs to have probable cause. Thankfully the judge in this families case saw that, however the family still had to endure months of the theft of their children and the trauma that comes with it.

http://www.wnd.com/.../swat-team-tasers ... sprays.../

Bringthestanleykidshome

10 hrs ·

A letter from a woman named Mary, Hal posted on his own FB page.

Hal W Stanley

A LETTER FROM MARY

Dear Friends,

I have been so shocked over what has been going on with our friends, the Stanley’s. My heart just breaks for the family, but especially for the children. Some of the time my heart has just felt overwhelmed with grief over what these kids are going through. They feel so helpless and small in this heart-rending situation that they have no control over any of it. Every time they get to visit, the little ones just cry and beg for their Mom and Dad to take them back home. It rends my heart to think about Mr. and Mrs. Stanley having to walk away and leave the tearful entreaties and pleading eyes of their own little ones. Little children look at their parents as their refuge and protectors. When fear and uncertainty becomes overwhelming, they can run to their parents and feel safe. But these little ones have been snatched away from their source of protection and security and cannot fathom why they are on their own now. The older children are tormented in even more ways, because they understand a little better what happened. The humiliation, disrespect and helplessness of what their family is going through hits them harder than the younger children. The security they find in their family, their friends, their routines and the things they love to put their time and energy into has been snatched away from them. These kids are trying to live, trying to carry on, trying to cope, in a world that has been broken to pieces and turned upside down.

And for what? Mr. and Mrs. Stanley are incredible people, who love their kids and are wonderful parents. It is horrible that this amazing family should suffer this kind of injustice and abuse.

I don’t have any more words. I am too appalled and heartsick over what our friends are being put through. I will continue to pray, as I have been praying, that God will intervene on our behalf even though it seems that we are so out-numbered in the struggle.

“And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help,

whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God;

for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou

art our God; let not man prevail against thee.†2 Chronicles 14:11

I appeal to you to join me.

Mary

And finally, a letter from Michelle Stanley

A Letter from Michelle Stanley

Daniel 6:24 " And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den."

Wow! What an awesome punishment for those who wrongfully entreated the king against Daniel. I'm so glad we live under a new covenant. I pray God show grace and have mercy on all those who played a part in the ripping apart of the Stanley Family. I also pray that God open each of their eyes to the injustice and damage that has been done to our family (especially the children) and that they have better judgement in the future so that they never do this again to anyone else. Nevertheless not my will but the Lord's will be done. Only he can read each of their hearts and only he can judge righteous judgement.

My heart aches for my children each and everyday that we can't be there for them. They belong with us, no one else. We are their only "God authorized" protectors. Hal and I have spent our entire parental lives devoted to the utmost love and care to protect them from everything that they are now being exposed to. It will take supernatural assistance from God alone to heal and restore our family.

I know God can and does answer prayer. That is why we are forever grateful for all the prayers that are being prayed for us. We know that we are not the only ones suffering from this kind of injustice and we are open to the Lord using us to be a blessing to others as they too suffer in the same way. We wish only for God's perfect will to be done and for him to get all the glory out of what happens to our family.

For everyone out there who has lost sleep over our case and who have agonized with us over the injustice, we love you and pray the Lord's blessing on you. We are truly grateful to know of such love and support by not only family and friends but strangers and even brothers and sisters in Christ all over the world.

We invite all of you to unite with us in this battle to defeat the cause behind all the injustice in our land done against the family unit. God ordained the family and it is the family that is under attack and if the family is destroyed then the very fabric of America is ripped to shreds resulting in America's down fall.

You can not have children's rights and parental rights and still expect the family to exist. Loving parents respect their children and rights should not be an issue unless the children don't respect their parents. The UN does not believe in the God ordained unit of the family and therefore they are out to destroy it by granting children equal rights with the parents under the guise of protecting children. The fact is if you take away a parents rights to decide what is best for their children then the children's true protection is lost and they are no longer protected by the only ones authorized to protect them. May God open peoples eyes to see the wisdom of his authority structure clearly laid out in his holy word, and the good and protection of following it. May children see it and not be snared to think otherwise. Eph. 6:1-3

Love,

Michelle

God I pray your protection be on our children while we are robbed of our rightful duty to do so. Also Lord I ask that you melt each one of our children's hearts with your grace and fill them with your love as only you can do. Let them know how much we love and miss each of them, including the oldest two who are now on their own.

Children shouldn't have rights!? WTF!? If Children have rights, it destroys families? If children have rights, they are going to be rebellious and not respect their family!?

You can not have children's rights and parental rights and still expect the family to exist. Loving parents respect their children and rights should not be an issue unless the children don't respect their parents. The UN does not believe in the God ordained unit of the family and therefore they are out to destroy it by granting children equal rights with the parents under the guise of protecting children. The fact is if you take away a parents rights to decide what is best for their children then the children's true protection is lost and they are no longer protected by the only ones authorized to protect them. May God open peoples eyes to see the wisdom of his authority structure clearly laid out in his holy word, and the good and protection of following it. May children see it and not be snared to think otherwise. Eph. 6:1-3

Love,

Michelle

I think I finally understand the crux of the issue now.

Loving parents respect their children and rights should not be an issue unless the children don't respect their parents.

The Stanleys see this as a parents' rights issue, ordained by god; the state sees it as a childrens' rights issue. Very Pearl-ian.

They realllllyyyy aren't doing themselves ANY favors when they talk. Especially the mom. And the supporters :shock:

That whole description of the events through the little boy's eyes. They go so over the top, it just makes it worse. I've been there dozens of times when kids are removed from their parents, either initially or after visitation. It IS, usually, awful to watch. It's often heartbreaking. So why go so over the top dramatic and throw in crap that obviously doesn't happen? I'm sure the sherrifs didn't sling a four year old over their shoulder. I'm sure no ones telling him to call someone else dad. And they've already said all the kids are ( remarkably) together. They just are hurting themselves by exaggerating everything.

Every time I hear from the parents, I am more and more sure that CPS had completely legitimate grounds to remove the kids.

Hal's facebook page, someone left a news article on his page. In the comments he says

"Hal W Stanley Yesterday they completely cancelled our visitation with no explanation. It is a wicked and heavily controlled mess.

23 hrs"

Ok so he posted that yesterday. The visitation the day before was cancelled. I bet you I know EXACTLY why! Hal fails to mention we had several inches of SNOW fall, and that the roads were iced over! Now lets see. Hal lives on a little road on the outskirts of town. Everything IN town was pretty much closed. I know the schools were. It wouldn't surprise me if DHS was.

I suppose the social workers should get themselves and those kids out on the slick roads and put everyone in danger because its visitation day?

If the roads had been clear, I could see his annoyance. But the roads were sheets of ice.

I think the MMS bleach stuff would kill the fish.

The "bottle of drops" I have for my tank is to take the chlorine (and chloramine, which is worse) out of the water. I'm not sure MMS would do anything to the pH, and I don't remember enough from chem class to parse the Google results right now. "Water purifier" and "pH adjuster" seem, to me, to be two different things.

Google did turn up http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/s ... @DOCNO+733, which indicates that

Ecotoxicity Excerpts:

/AQUATIC SPECIES/ In the environment, chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite are assessed together because chlorine dioxide is produced by a reaction of sodium chlorite (and sometime sodium chlorate) and hypochlorite/acid. In addition, chlorite is a breakdown product of chlorine dioxide. ... For freshwater aquatic animals, the results of studies examining the toxicity of chlorine dioxide/sodium chlorite to freshwater fish indicate these chemicals range from slightly toxic to practically non-toxic on an acute basis. For aquatic invertebrates, the studies indicate that chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite range from very highly toxic for technical grade sodium chlorite to practically non-toxic for the formulated product on an acute basis. Results of toxicity studies indicate that chlorine dioxide/sodium chlorite are slightly toxic to estuarine/marine fish on an acute basis and range from highly toxic to slightly toxic to estuarine/marine invertebrates on an acute basis.

[38] **PEER REVIEWED**

/PLANTS/ For terrestrial plants, results of toxicity studies indicate that chlorine dioxide/sodium chlorite are moderately toxic to terrestrial plants. For aquatic plants, toxicity study results indicate chlorine dioxide/sodium chlorite are moderately toxic to aquatic plants.

[38-9] **PEER REVIEWED**

(bolding added by me) Does their explanation have any details on what kind of fish or plants they're growing in their aquaponics setup?

When I began reading your post Headship, I was all set to type, but the roads weren't drivable! They are making themselves look ridiculous when they post things like that.

[align=right][/align]I am pretty interested to see how things will play out at tomorrow's hearing. Any chance of the kids returning home? Can you imagine how the "rebellious teen" feels? My heart achesfor all the children.

Hal Stanley is making some eccentric statements on Facebook today.

Today I have no freedom to "free exercise thereof" of my religion. My religion is absolute devotion to the Bible and the Christ it reveals and to a family in which Jesus Christ is Lord. My family lost this freedom on January the twelfth when the sheriff's department claimed my children and took them from me. They are now wards of the state and are told that they have no rights. For two months they have been incarcerated, indoctrinated, forced into medical procedures which harm their bodies and humiliated by ungodly authorities. By ungodly authorities I mean those who are not authorized by God. God gave parents to care for the needs of the children. Christians wake up! They took away the rights of my FAMILY to home worship, home school, home health, and home business. No crimes were committed, and no laws broken. Christians wake up! This has nothing to do with law it has to do with procedures. For two months I have heard very little of law, but have waded through the morass of procedures of the bureaucrats who use what little law is left to protect their procedures. Today, in court we fight for freedom of religion, mine and yours. If they took away the freedom we had enjoyed for some twenty years building, by the Bible, the family you have seen and love, if they have taken away my freedom they can take away yours. The future of our families should be based on the First Amendment and not some bureaucrat or judge! Christians wake up! Where are the politicians we just elected? Where are the preachers? Christians wake up!

My thoughts:

How has the state taken away his right to religion? The children are even allowed to return home to worship as a family.

I am confused I don't understand why he is upset that his children have lost rights to the state? According to his wife, they believe the children don't have rights?! Michelle wrote

"You can not have children's rights and parental rights and still expect the family to exist."
:?

Source: facebook.com/bringthestanleykidshome

So... the judge didn't want to hear it twice so he dismissed it until the first hearing date that was sxheduled?

Also people are still slamming on the teenagers.

So... the judge didn't want to hear it twice so he dismissed it until the first hearing date that was sxheduled?

Also people are still slamming on the teenagers.

I read the comments. Ugh. At least one person is espousing sovereign citizen nonsense that children are literally owned by the mother until she signs the birth certificate, at which point they become owned by the government. What a bunch of fruitcakes. The more they talk, the more I suspect CPS had good reason to take the kids.

Yesterday, was heartbreaking yet again. The children have wait longer to go home, their parents have to wait to hold them. The pain on my dear friend Michelle's face, she is amazingly strong woman, but she longs for her children her eyes speak volumes behind her beautiful smile.

Like you I just do not understand. It seems so simple just drop the case and let the kids go home. Why is it now they have them they just can't do that? Why do they have to search and search for something anything the smallest straws they can grasp as an excuse to continue to inflect pain on this family?

Statements like from DHS and the Sheriffs Office, "there is more to the story" or "people need to be quite they do not know what they are talking about they do not know the situation." Really? really?

I know most of you stand with us by faith, but I have know this family closely for over 20 years. I was in their home on a weekly bases for 16 of those years. I was there when they built their home, I held most of those children the first week they were born. My family and I have spent holidays, birthdays, play days and countless Sundays with this family. They have stood with me and cried with me through some of the hardest times in my life. Even in the past couple of years as our children have gotten older and we busier we have kept in touch and visited. Saying all this because I have a real relationship with the Stanley family. There is no reason what so ever for the State to be holding these children. Any reason they give is either an outright lie or direct persecution against them for their Christian/ homeschool beliefs.

Does the DHS and Mike Wright (the officer who took the children) know this family? Mr. Wright made his decision based on lies of a teenage boy in rebellion and a few hours searching their home. Which he found nothing to charge them with. Mr. Wright did not even take the time to talk with the parents and get to know them. That night DHS said there was no reason to take the kids, now that they have them they are not wanting to give them back. Not because they were abused, or neglected or mistreated in any kind. These are parents who actually care about their kids, who are focused on the task of raising their children to be productive adults, who protect their children, who love their children. They are not perfect, their children are not perfect, no one is but to take a family and examine every aspect of their lives while under direst then use that against them is criminal. Much of the judges decisions are made on the recommendations of the prosecution. The prosecution is not for the family they are for breaking this strong Godly family apart. The children are still being held not because of parental abuse, but because of the DHS and Garland County Sheriffs departments abuse of power. It is time to stand up friends, or our families will be next. Kristy

Can someone who is NOT blocked from commenting on that page ask her "Is this about MMS or a rebellious teenager?"

Because sometimes its about a rebellious teen, most of the time its about MMS. They claim its nothing more than MMS but then they turn around and run with the "rebellious teen who told lies" angle.

I believe we are in spiritual warfare. It's time to pray as Daniel prayed. There is a darkness that is presiding over this region and we must pray for a spiritual revival so that hearts will be changed.

‪#‎standingwiththestanleys‬ ‪#‎bringthestanleykidshome‬ ‪#‎invite7‬

From the Standing With The Stanley's Page

Some interesting comments

Cant believe they've got a little 35 year old judge making such huge decisions to break up and tear apart families! IF I was a bettin woman, I'd bet he dont even have kids of his own to even begin to understand what being a parent is all about. Wonder how much money he makes doing such dirty deeds in the false name of 'protecting children'.........smh

There is a darkness, especially over that courthouse.....

There are lots of cases of unjust. It seems many of us are victims. I'm praying; been praying...just having the faith that God and Godliness will prevail. Your situation breaks my heart.

Oh shit I just looked at the name of who wrote that one... I know that woman.

From Hal Stanley's page

Bad news from the hearing today!

We got absolutely nothing from the hearing today. The hearing lasted about 30 minutes and left everything as it was before the hearing. This throws everything to Mar 23rd. We have a fight ahead. It looks like they do not want to give our children back. Our fight is the fight of faith. The honor of Jesus Christ is our purpose and desire. Bro Hal

I sure hope there is very goddamn good reason to continue keeping these kids, other than not liking the parent's lifestyle.

The "bottle of drops" I have for my tank is to take the chlorine (and chloramine, which is worse) out of the water. I'm not sure MMS would do anything to the pH, and I don't remember enough from chem class to parse the Google results right now. "Water purifier" and "pH adjuster" seem, to me, to be two different things.

Google did turn up http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/s ... @DOCNO+733, which indicates that

(bolding added by me) Does their explanation have any details on what kind of fish or plants they're growing in their aquaponics setup?

My husband has been researching aquaponics as a hobby. The fish are usually catfish ior bass (but can be others depending on the setup and whether it's heated water, etc). The plants can vary depending on how big the operation -husband wants to do greens like lettuce and spinach. However, the goal of aquaponics is that you feed the fish and the fish waste feeds the plants which feed you - you can also eat the fish.

So, without knowing anything about MMS, I would guess that it would be detrimental to the whole cycle. The main selling point of aquaponics is that it's a closed system that is "clean". No fertilizers, pesticides, pollution in the water and everything is good to eat.

Archived