IGNORED

Stanley family - Fundies have children removed

NotALoserLikeYou

Am I the only one who finds the dad super creepy? Mom isn't much better, but I'm sorry, the photos with the kids hanging around his neck aren't doing it for me. Children who have been abused more often than not want to go home, even if that's with the people who neglected or abused them in the first place. Their repeated statements of "the kids just want to come home" don't mean jack. But then again, I guess they're appealing to their "fans", who are all clueless!

Where is this photo?

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paul Washer is a dick of epic proportions. How in the hell can this lunatic say that Christians are losing their rights? Delusional tool.

This is the most important point.

But, also, his spelling and grammar kill me. You can tell he didn't go to one or more universitys.

I find it interesting all the cutesy photos have the little kids, and we only hear of the little kids wanting to go home.

I find it interesting all the cutesy photos have the little kids, and we only hear of the little kids wanting to go home.

Now that you point that out, it makes me worry they're scapegoating the older kids as the problem. Didn't they try to blame the whole ting on the teenagers wanting to go to public school?

There is a hearing tomorrow at 9am and another hearing on Friday at 1pm. I am curious what the outcome will be. Definitely hoping it will be the best outcome for the children. On the supporting Facebook page, there is a new update from Mrs. Stanley and an update from the moderator.

Can someone please explain to me why the Stanley supporters believe the "gag order" is linked to a cover up? In my opinion the children involved deserve their right to privacy and should be protected. :(

There is a hearing tomorrow at 9am and another hearing on Friday at 1pm. I am curious what the outcome will be. Definitely hoping it will be the best outcome for the children. On the supporting Facebook page, there is a new update from Mrs. Stanley and an update from the moderator.

Can someone please explain to me why the Stanley supporters believe the "gag order" is linked to a cover up? In my opinion the children involved deserve their right to privacy and should be protected. :(

Basically, the supporters think that the gag order is to cover up the fact that CPS had (in their opinion) no real reason to take the kids beyond an attack n the parents' religious beliefs. The gag order (in their opinion, again) lets the government avoid telling the truth.

Also, they think children are their parents' property and have no privacy rights.

They believe that the county officials are in the wrong, and they KNOW they are in the wrong. So rather than sending the children home and apologizing, they want to drag this out for ages and put a gag order to prevent the parents from speaking the truth. Because if the parents tell us what all of the allegations are and deny them all, then the public will get outraged, and the county does not want people from around the world coming out and wrecking the county and what have you.

Thats what they believe.

Also that one person keeps posting about how children are your property. Weird.

Many, many updates from the BringTheStanleyKidsHome page.

From Michelle,

"For those who haven't gotten the news yet I just wanted to briefly let everyone know that the court date has been moved to March 23rd. (6 more weeks of waiting!!) They didn't tell us why. We had been given the impression that all our children were going to be allowed to come back home with us but now we have to wait. Just pray it isn't that they are going on a "fishing expedition."

While it is horrible what they did today, God is still not knocked off his throne. We've told you how everyone working with our children are doing everything they can to get our kids home. This upset them too. And now again the prayers are reaching the throne room and God is again at work, working behind the scenes. We will let you know what He is doing as soon as we see how His plan unfolds. Just keep praying and watch with us as God unfolds His perfect will in our lives and the lives of all those around us.

Love,

Michelle

Excerpts from Isaiah 49:

13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

14 But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.

15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children

Since so many of you have asked for this information I am going to post it here. Friends, when you speak to the government officials tell them the system must change so this does not happen to another family. We need change across our country, good families are being torn apart because of the ideology of those in power who are suppose to protect us. Kristy

Garland County Sheriff’s Department at 501-622-3690 or email Sheriff Mike McCormick directly at mmccormick@garlandcounty.org.

DHS: 501-321-2583

DIRECTOR DHS ARKANSAS (501) 682-8650)

FOLLOWING IS A LINK TO DIRECTLY CONTACT GOVENOR ASA HUTCHINSON:

http://governor.arkansas.gov/contact-info

The above link will allow you to send an email directly to the governors office.

STATE REPRESENTATIVE:

JOHN VINES In Session Phone:

501-682-6211

Out of Session Phone:

501-682-7771

TWITTER: @ArkansasHouse

32 days. It has now been 32 days since 7 healthy beautiful loved children have been taken from their home and devoted loving parents and placed in the custody of the state of Arkansas.

Lets us not give up but continue to pray and support. Your prayers and words of encouragement help to give strength to Hal and Michelle. It is going to be a long 6 weeks for everyone, especially the children who want to go home. Kristy.

Hebrews 12:1 "...let us run with patience the race that is set before us."

This was sent to me last night. If you can go out and support. From this message they will be out there today Friday 13th from 12-4

Asher Gemler

Feb 12th, 10:20pm

There is going to be a protest for CPS reform, transparency, and oversight tomorrow at the DHS building from 12-4 PM. I have already spoken with the Arkansas Herald and FOX16 News, they will both be there. Please make an announcement on the page.

Good news everyone. Hal called me this morning Jeff has started the Standing with the Stanleys page and web site. He is going to take on the hard issues this page does not. His page will give you all a place to talk about the issues. This page will stay as its original purpose, updates, prayer, and words of support. However, I will share from his page and will be speaking my mind more. I am not under a gag order, however I cannot quote anything that happened in the court room, I cannot quote or share anything that is under that gag order, because I want to be careful to protect my friends who are under the order, but as a American citizen I have freedom of speech and can share my thoughts. it is now time to say enough is enough, for the Stanleys family and for all families. Kristy

https://www.facebook.com/standingwiththestanleys

The DHS address is 115 Stover Ln. Hot Springs, Ar. 71913 across from the airport.

today Feb 13th 2015 from 12-4. Reports I am getting are that 100 people are expected. If you can stop by and stand for change.

I read a post last night where someone said what about the children the parents are being played as victims. Because 2 calls were made maybe it they need to be removed. So here I go on my soap box.

This is all about the children. 7 children take from their home in the night. The little ones had never been away from their parents. Put in cars with total strangers driven to a strange place, examined by doctors, questioned, given clothes not their own, put into public school which was totally new to them. Moved to a foster home, although the home is nice and people are kind it is not their home. When they see their mom and dad they ask to go home. These children were always well dressed, the girls hair always beautifully fixed when they went out. I see in the pictures clothes to big, or to small on these children, shoes that are worn out on their feet. This is what they have been given to wear to public school. The little girls their hair is brushed but not braided or fixed. The little things a mother watches for.

They have been taken from everything they love, their home, their things, their pets, their toys. The pride of being their family. The confusion and trauma they are going through because some nosey selfish people think they know what is better for another family and made a couple of phone calls. Rather than making a home visit and talking with the parents, or even working with them in the home as it is normally done before children are taken, their home was searched and the children removed. Not based on any evidence of abuse or neglect. Based on words of these people and one teenager who wants his way. It is all about the kids. All about the abuse of a system that was set up to protect kids who are abused and neglected, to often we see these kids plight ignored. My parents were foster parents, I have 5 adopted siblings who came from homes that were bad. I have seen first hand the kids who need help who have been abused and neglected, The Stanley are not like these kids they were happy, joyful kids. They knew no fear, they were happy to talk and visit with anyone, smart, well educated, clean, healthy never sick, love their parents always smiling. It was said best by someone who has seen them, since they were taken. The smiling Stanleys smiles are fading. You tell me is this right or just.

Who ever gave the state the right to steal our children because of rumor, accusations, difference in religion or political stands or just because someone does not like us. To hide behind gag orders, and closed door meetings.

It is about the children and their parents protecting them from an over reaching government. Yes there are children who need help, However changes need to be made so that innocent families are not hurt in this way. As I have said before if this can happen to the Stanley family it can happen to you. It has happened to many of you

Wow. Part of me wishes I could have seen the people standing at the DHS office (I wonder if they went inside and interrupted people trying to get help....) but mostly I am glad that I didn't go before work to turn in some paperwork I had.

Oh! And there are videos! Of the protest outside DHS. Oh God its that guy that Michelle did an interview with who likes to hear himself talk...

http://youtu.be/qVgbm8Ef4Jg

http://youtu.be/525vSCadErI

I hope I never see the moron in the second video, because I will straight up tell him why he is WRONG about the adoption thing... why does he think the Stanley kids are adoptable? Aren't most of them too old for most people to adopt out?

Kids are not eligible for adoption unless parental rights are terminated, which is not an overnight process by any means and nothing so far has indicated that that will happen.

From the videos it seems they only got 4 protesters at the rally after all that ranting?

Okay ...

Kids are not eligible for adoption unless parental rights are terminated, which is not an overnight process by any means and nothing so far has indicated that that will happen.

Yes. Even then it's still hard. The goal of foster care is to return to bio family. Then if bio parents right are terminated the goal is to find bio family members. It can take a long time to adopt.

From the videos it seems they only got 4 protesters at the rally after all that ranting?

Okay ...

That was really bad planning on their part. Very bad idea to alert the media you're having a rally - when the info about it was only posted to their page at 10 p.m. the night before :doh: If it was a last minute thing because of a hearing change date or something, fine, try to gather people. But don't expect a good turnout, and don't try to get media attention, because it will make it look like nobody cares about your cause, and they will be less likely to cover it at all in the future. You'd think some media savvy group would be telling them this kind of stuff.

I get that a six week delay sucks for the family, adults and kids both, as it leaves them in limbo that much longer, but the reality of the court system is that delays will happen. Not might, will. And I'm dismayed they're still scapegoating one of the teens as the cause of everything. That, more than anything else, tells me that there is good reason for CPS to be involved in the family.

Medicalkidnap is such a lying, piece of shit site. They have lied about this case and the case involving the twins in Washington. I just posted on their fb thread about this "home birthing and homeschooling" persecuted family, saying that it wasn't about that but about the abuse allegations the oldest teens made. Promptly deleted by them.

Medicalkidnap is such a lying, piece of shit site. They have lied about this case and the case involving the twins in Washington. I just posted on their fb thread about this "home birthing and homeschooling" persecuted family, saying that it wasn't about that but about the abuse allegations the oldest teens made. Promptly deleted by them.

So the teens have definitely accused their parents of abuse, then?

So the teens have definitely accused their parents of abuse, then?

Yes, to my knowledge the parents said they made up accusations so they could go to public school. I don't know what the allegations are but the dad admitted to "spanning" the kids, even the teens. Because they were "rebellious" and wanted to go to school.

I just finished reading the news article from “Health Impact News.â€

The article seems to follow the parent’s version of events. In my opinion, it seems that the teen and MMS continue to be the scapegoats.

According to a letter from a friend of the family that was sent to Health Impact News, one of the teens created accusations that were reported to authorities in a creative, yet ill-considered attempt to be able to attend public school, not considering the implications that could devastate younger siblings.

(Source: healthimpactnews.com/2015/7-children-kidnapped-by-state-of-arkansas-from-homeschool-family-to-remain-in-state-custody/ )

Furthermore, the article claims there was a coroner on the scene when the children were removed, in addition to SWAT, sniper, doctor and troopers.

I really hope for the best for the children. I feel incredible sad for the teen. It seems that people all over the web are blaming him/her for the removal. Hopefully he/she does not have internet access to read those malicious comments.

Edited to fix spelling/text.

I just have to wonder... if SWAT and snipers were really at the house, what in the world do they have on that family!? And a coroner!? What happened! What could those children possibly have said that didn't sound completely outrageous to warrant SWAT and snipers???

I just finished reading the news article from “Health Impact News.â€

The article seems to follow the parent’s version of events. In my opinion, it seems that the teen and MMS continue to be the scapegoats.

(Source: healthimpactnews.com/2015/7-children-kidnapped-by-state-of-arkansas-from-homeschool-family-to-remain-in-state-custody/ )

Furthermore, the article claims there was a coroner on the scene when the children were removed, in addition to SWAT, sniper, doctor and troopers.

I really hope for the best for the children. I feel incredible sad for the teen. It seems that people all over the web are blaming him/her for the removal. Hopefully he/she does not have internet access to read those malicious comments.

Edited to fix spelling/text.

A coroner?

That makes me wonder if these kids are completely off the grid, like the Penningtons, and there is reason to believe that another child had existed? Unlikely, but that's where my mind went with that bit of news.

^^^^^

If you want reliable reporting on this issue, don't expect it from Heathimpactnews. It's like believing the Family Research Council is an unbiased resource for information on same sex marriage.

Mr. Stanley mentioned SWAT and Snipers in the video they posted online

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Health Impact News is not just notoriously biased, it's completely nutz.

If a SWAT team was (and it probably was) at the house then LE had reason to believe that there were weapons in the house and murder/suicide or a shootout with the family was possible.

I just have to wonder... if SWAT and snipers were really at the house, what in the world do they have on that family!? And a coroner!? What happened! What could those children possibly have said that didn't sound completely outrageous to warrant SWAT and snipers???

It doesn't take much to get a SWAT team sent to someone's house these days, unfortunately. All you have to do is make up a good enough story. You can even watch at least one incident because it happened while a gamer was broadcasting on Twitch.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

http://kotaku.com/tag/swatting

Archived