IGNORED

In Which Someone Rides Robert's Coattails

lawfulevil

I need help. I can't stop reading this blog. I was up until 3 am reading it. I am all disappointed that so few people are commenting or as obsessed as me! I'm sick, help. To hell with all of you for having a life on Saturdays.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read some of it, but mostly focused on ones with lots of comments in hopes of seeing my Boobert again. She really is riding his hateful coattails. Way to attempt to poach readers, Boobie McEyebrows!

I need help. I can't stop reading this blog. I was up until 3 am reading it. I am all disappointed that so few people are commenting or as obsessed as me! I'm sick, help. To hell with all of you for having a life on Saturdays.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this.

I actually had a life this Saturday, but I usually don't, so don't feel too bad! :P I'm sure I'll fall into the rabbit-hole sometime this week, if it makes you feel better.

"Woman was created from man, man was created from God. So…..if there were ever an argument to present as to which gender stands on the moral high ground, it would certainly be the gender that is one notch closer on the ‘God’s image’ scale."

Lovely. I guess that is why there are more women in prison than men.

Get an line by line Hebrew/English translation online, read it carefully, realize that you are basing your entire argument on a mistranslation.

younggodlywomen.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/the-reality-of-your-lives-part-i/

2) Morphing into a prude – if you are one of the girls who chooses to date because she has a “no sex before marriage†policy, you are hurting yourself and your future spouse. By dating your boyfriend and constantly promising yourself that you will not have sex no matter what before marriage you are training yourself to hate sex with your man. You are still mocking God’s marriage design by expecting every benefit of marriage except you have it in your head that by not having sex you are doing right. What you are actually doing is lowering the value of sex and associating it with being dirty or wrong. So now, fast forward 5 years and when your husband wants to have sex with you, his gift bride, you have long since written off sex and think “you’re so much better and more godly†than your husband who can’t overcome his obsession with sex.

3) Distorting your mind – whether you set out on your dating adventure fully intent on having sex, or if…it just happens…any sexual encounters that you experience now will so severely alter your perception of God’s plan concerning sex in marriage. By having sex (or whatever sexual act you convince yourself isn’t the same as sex) you are lowering your own personal measure of your value by placing it in the acceptance you are receiving by your current boyfriend. (See this post) This causes guilt, low self esteem, anxiety and many other effects that only a miraculous amount of wisdom, asking sincere forgiveness, and prayer will MAYBE fix later in life when you actually do mature.

Don't not have sex... but don't have sex! :?

I read some of it, but mostly focused on ones with lots of comments in hopes of seeing my Boobert again. She really is riding his hateful coattails. Way to attempt to poach readers, Boobie McEyebrows!

I started out that way. But honestly the craziest stuff has little or no comments. So don't discriminate. You will not be disappointed. I sometimes wonder if this is some kind of Internet prank.

Boobie McEyebrows. Heh. She sure aged a lot in a few years. She looks cute in a picture from her past but looks rough and haggard in her profile pic. I guess hate does not do a body good.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this.

I actually had a life this Saturday, but I usually don't, so don't feel too bad! :P I'm sure I'll fall into the rabbit-hole sometime this week, if it makes you feel better.

This blog is absurd.

This blog is absurd.

I'm only a few posts in, and I wholeheartedly agree. This lady is fucking nuts.

This blog is a gift from God to me. When four little Fergusons flounced, Robert saved me. I started to despair and was saved by this blog.

The Lord providith.

One question, what in heck is an m.i.p.?

It stands for minor in possession of alcohol or drugs.

As for the blogger in question, I have socks older than her marriage. Why should I listen to her advice on marriage? I've been married a lot longer than her and I wouldn't dream of starting a blog to dispense my "pearls of wisdom" about marriage.

I'm not saying that age automatically equals wisdom, but it's like a mother who only has preschool aged children giving advice about raising teenagers.

This site is basically Always Learning II: Younger, Dumber, and More Extreme. I love it. Never change, Crystal.

/popcorn

This site is basically Always Learning II: Younger, Dumber, and More Extreme. I love it. Never change, Crystal.

/popcorn

Last night I was speculating Lori somehow having a baby and giving it up for adoption.

So her prolific poster "outstanding Bachelor" has an interesting blog, I poked around. He has stories about married older Cougars, enormous erections, and how hot he is. But posts about women and modesty and quotes the bible. So weird.

Here is an example. Here he is a male nude model. Young Godly Women seems to really like him.

“You can talk now – and put your towel back on, if you like – but just for a few minutes. We still have two more scenes to cover, pretty much like this last one. One standing, one squatting.â€

I swallowed another andro pill in preparation.

********************************************************+***

I just don't know what to think

She's 26 years old.

https://younggodlywomen.wordpress.com/testimony/

She says her dad pulled her out of school halfway through 9th grade although she later went back only to drop out again on her 3rd repeat of that year.

It seems that she was badly affected by her parents' divorce and went from one extreme of behaviour to the other.

To be more specific - her dad, described as a rock of stability and Christian guidance, pulled her out of 9th grade so that she could hang out at a BAR all day while doing no work. That plan didn't work to well. Who'd ever guess?

Also, she mentions that she shacked up with another guy before her husband, but she "didn't understand her Biblical role" back then so she's sometimes withhold sex. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the fundie view of a woman's Biblical role that if she's not actually married, she shouldn't be having sex at all?

Well, she's not a well or stable person, and her husband sounds... questionable too. Having 3 young children so fast, after getting pregnant so quickly into a relationship, is troubling.

Hunting down someone you knew in middle school on Facebook and showing up at their work isn't normal. Telling someone you're not actually dating that you love them and bombarding them with money and flowers is bizarre, not sweet. Especially since her own descriptions of her behavior around that time don't depict someone who was very loveable. She says in her 'Testimony' (October 2014) that she's 26, and describes her behavior at age 21:

She doesn't seem to understand, at any point in her blog, that other young women aren't secretly exactly like her but hiding it better. Well-adjusted people don't DO things like that.

Several days ago, I visited her blog and found it to be rather disturbing. This woman indeed sounds very angry and judgmental. There was an entry about a husband's jealousy and how it was actually a good thing even though feminists have led us to believe that jealousy is something negative. After reading what you wrote today, I'm now wondering if the hubs is an extremely jealous and possessive individual and she writes this junk trying to make it seem normal because that's her reality.

Even though this woman isn't likeable in the least, I do feel pity for her. And have you noticed that many of the people of this ilk who are harsh, judgmental and a lot nutso are friends online? Like must attract like!

Also, she mentions that she shacked up with another guy before her husband, but she "didn't understand her Biblical role" back then so she's sometimes withhold sex. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the fundie view of a woman's Biblical role that if she's not actually married, she shouldn't be having sex at all?

Oh, it definitely is. She does mention in her Testimony that "they lived as if they were married" from the time she moved in, so maybe she considered it a form of marriage?

But I don't know. She's forever referring to her past sinful life. I mean, forever, she links to her testimony any time fornication comes up. It reminds me of Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect, "So twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back." I don't really understand the point of joining up with a group of people you know are always, always, ALWAYS going to judge the shit out of you. And her commenters do, and she's usually quick to correct them about the duration of her "promiscuous" past. Oh, see, it wasn't TEN years, just five.

Honey, they don't care. ONCE was enough- you lost your virginity and you weren't married?

jv52y8.jpg

She's going to spend the rest of her life trying to sit at the cool kid's table, and no matter what she does or how hard she works, they're never really going to accept her. Given how her dad treated her, and that the Debi Pearl book was a new baby gift from her father to her sister, I'm going to assume this is just the flip side of the same Daddy Issues coin. Heads- party girl. Tails- fundie.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I had the same kind of parents. Everything I did was wrong. No amount of effort or accomplishment ever got me their acceptance, let alone praise. And I was 'loved' only to the extent that I was useful. It took a long time to find a partner and friends who love me for myself, not 3 hot meals a day and a spotless bathroom. It's going to take even longer to really internalize that I cook and clean and sew because I enjoy eating tasty food and living in a nice clean house, not because it's required for anyone to tolerate my existence.

I'm only a few posts in, and I wholeheartedly agree. This lady is fucking nuts.

Her testimony ... :pink-shock: :shock: :pink-shock:

My god.

I'm torn between thinking that she's traded in one set of unhealthy, dangerous behaviors and another set of unhealthy dangerous behaviors and thinking it's only a matter of time before she goes off the rails again. I sincerely hope she does NOT try to home school her kids with that 8th grade education of hers.

I pity her to. In general I have a "comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comforted attitude" toward these women. If Lori hit a bottom and was desperate for help to change and get better I would be willing to help. I feel the same about this lady. She is hateful and angry. I can't imagine she is happy on her marriage to focus so much on submission. I am sure she feels stuck. No education or real job expierence. I would not begrudge her help if she wanted it. But for now, she is a horrible person. No kid gloves she is not holding back.

This girl is going to change again,,, she cant help herself,,right now she is in the Saved Phase of her life,, I dont think she will go back to what she was before,, but somewhere in between

This girl is going to change again,,, she cant help herself,,right now she is in the Saved Phase of her life,, I dont think she will go back to what she was before,, but somewhere in between

I think that would be an improvement.

I think she will do a Jocelyn (formerly of 'A Pondering Heart') and become, if not an atheist, something very different to what she is now. The kind of Christian MRA extremism that she's currently promoting on her blog must be difficult to sustain*, especially since, as a woman, she doesn't exactly benefit from believing in women's inferiority. And yes, the fact that she used to lead a very different lifestyle indicates that she's changeable. And has issues. :? I just hope that she's able to break away if/when she has a change of heart.

*OK, I know Lori manages to sustain her extremist views, but she doesn't seem to actually live them out, which makes a difference.

I found the post linked below to be particularly interesting. Not only does her husband weigh in, but Robert offers the use of his files to Crystal. Seriously, is that ALL Robert does...sit around monitoring comments all over the blog world?? Does this man own a business or not?

Matt,

I’m more convinced then ever you are not only not male, but a troll. Possibly an FJ’er. If YGW wants to send your IP my way I’ll check it against my list.

younggodlywomen.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/giving-your-husband-some-space/#comments

Robert has become complete obsessed with finding "us" around every corner. He's truly become unhinged.

I sort of like the idea of feminists lurking around every corner.

His "file" on me has to be absolutely ludicrous. Probably wildly inaccurate too.

Do you think he has actual Manila folders for each and every suspect, or does he just throw them in one big "facist feminist, and useful idiot companion"

Folder?

Archived