IGNORED

In Which Someone Rides Robert's Coattails

lawfulevil

Oh you guys. I am crying laughing. YGW is kind of sad to read, since her IRL must be so damn hard- three little boys, expected to be a robot, and no way out. Ouch.

Grimalkin is right about Outstandingbachelor, though- he is a total freak. I feel absolutely no shame laughing until my sides hurt. This entry is particularly special, but there's a bottomless well of douchebaggery- outstandingbachelor.com/2014/02/11/7-disqualifiers-for-a-future-wife/

Oh, only seven? Gee, how generous.

1. "I don't want women who've ever had any actual problems."

2. It's nice that his parents are/were great people. Mine are not. Many people's parents are not good people. But see #1.

3. He knows June Cleaver was a character, not a real person, right?

4. Why would you want to live with mess/clutter... hmm, but he wants children. Right. Children are definitely known for being neat and polite at all times.

5. Because all tattoos are created equal?

6. #NOFATTIES yes we already inferred you're that type.

7. I don't think this has anything to do with smoking or not smoking, I think this is a class thing, see #5.*

It's just a nonstop parade of cattiness, pretentious nonsense, arrogance, and whiny MRA nonsense.

I'll keep the rescue ferret team standing by.

*I don't smoke or have any tattoos. I do have TWO whole piercings in my earlobes, though, which is probably a disqualifier. The second one is just SO trashy, I'm sure.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh you guys. I am crying laughing. YGW is kind of sad to read, since her IRL must be so damn hard- three little boys, expected to be a robot, and no way out. Ouch.

Grimalkin is right about Outstandingbachelor, though- he is a total freak. I feel absolutely no shame laughing until my sides hurt. This entry is particularly special, but there's a bottomless well of douchebaggery- outstandingbachelor.com/2014/02/11/7-disqualifiers-for-a-future-wife/

Oh, only seven? Gee, how generous.

1. "I don't want women who've ever had any actual problems."

2. It's nice that his parents are/were great people. Mine are not. Many people's parents are not good people. But see #1.

3. He knows June Cleaver was a character, not a real person, right?

4. Why would you want to live with mess/clutter... hmm, but he wants children. Right. Children are definitely known for being neat and polite at all times.

5. Because all tattoos are created equal?

6. #NOFATTIES yes we already inferred you're that type.

7. I don't think this has anything to do with smoking or not smoking, I think this is a class thing, see #5.*

It's just a nonstop parade of cattiness, pretentious nonsense, arrogance, and whiny MRA nonsense.

I'll keep the rescue ferret team standing by.

*I don't smoke or have any tattoos. I do have TWO whole piercings in my earlobes, though, which is probably a disqualifier. The second one is just SO trashy, I'm sure.

omg, I'm so bummed that I'm out of the running on almost every count! I am not a negative person, but I have no relationship with my surviving parent. I curse like a sailor (and without shame). I'm not a slob, but I live with some slobs, and since I don't care to spend every waking hour cleaning up after them ... I'm inked, I'm chubby and I'm pierced. Oh, but I don't smoke.

Well, and I'm already married. Happily at that. Whew!

I guess I just don't understand what the point of Robert's files is - if you want to ban someone, just ban them. Why collect info on them? How would you even use that? To "out" them as a feminist to their family and friends...who probably already know? And probably don't care? As other people have pointed out, he sure does have a lot of free time to dig up "dirt" on FJers when he's supposed to be a husband, father, and provider...and really, if feminists were the worst thing about the world, the scariest people out there, this world would be a pretty great place.

Well, and I'm already married. Happily at that. Whew!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Someone is going to marry this boring, self-involved jackass for his money. And I wish her good luck, because she is going to earn. every. penny.

I guess I just don't understand what the point of Robert's files is - if you want to ban someone, just ban them. Why collect info on them? How would you even use that? To "out" them as a feminist to their family and friends...who probably already know? And probably don't care? As other people have pointed out, he sure does have a lot of free time to dig up "dirt" on FJers when he's supposed to be a husband, father, and provider...and really, if feminists were the worst thing about the world, the scariest people out there, this world would be a pretty great place.

I think what he's doing (or thinks he's doing) is keeping track of IP addresses. Of course two visits from the same IP addresses do not mean they are from the same person, I don't think -- I thought IP addresses often were assigned by the internet service provider and changed with each computer session? Or were lumped together with others from the same general geographic area? Something like that -- I guess I don't really know how they work, but I never had the impression that an IP address could be used to say "hey, this is the same person that visited here last week, even though they used a different name at that time".

All I know for sure is that those "ads" that I used to see on my screen (before Adblock Plus, for which I say :cracking-up: ), you know, the pseudo-local ads that say "see who just got arrested in your town" or "see who's single and online in your town" -- those ads NEVER got my town right, and usually they didn't even show the nearest population center. They were from a wide-ranging area, and I always had the impression that wherever my internet service provider had a hub, my signal might appear to be coming from that location on any given day.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
When I first commented on his blog, he knew who I was on FJ -- I think that's because I had used the same name (Pup) to comment on Klorien's blog, and had then posted on FJ some very unsubtle hints that I was Pup. I don't know of any other way he could have known who I am here or anywhere else (since I had never used the name "Pup" before anywhere else)

I imagine its all very fun and exciting for him to try a piece things together. Perhaps he watches lots of detective shows.aybe he has a "police wall" or something where he puts pictures and quotes and tries to piece it all together. I'm glad we are giving him something to do. Maybe he is leaving Amanda alone cuz he is so busy sleuthing.

News flash Robert: I am not commenting at YGW. So you can add that to my file.

he can update my file as to the fact that i am not commenting, either. i actually have only visited the blog once and read her testimony portion, i have yet to read any actual blog posts.

he can update my file as to the fact that i am not commenting, either. i actually have only visited the blog once and read her testimony portion, i have yet to read any actual blog posts.

You're in for a real treat!

I really want to know if these are electronic files or actual paper files in a stack of folders on his desk.

Really, I need to know this. :roll:

Oh, I'm not commenting on YGW either, just like I didn't comment on Robert's blog after he "moved to Alaska," despite his hysterical rant against me. I will always wonder who Mike was, though.

When it comes to gathering information on people, I think Robert fancies himself like this:

ggRjMgN.gif

But the reality is closer to this:

5nsBx2s.jpg

and this:

q7LQxbs.jpg

younggodlywomen.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/divorce-isnt-really-that-bad-right/

This is tragic:

There you have it. Women must abandon their expectations. Expectations ruin relationships. We need to focus on ourselves and our faults, not our husband’s faults.

There is obviously something to be said about not letting unrealistic expectations damage your relationship and focusing on improving yourself instead of micromanaging your spouse. But this just takes that way too far.

Everyone should have some expectations for relationships. You should expect that your spouse will not do a u-turn after marriage. You should expect your spouse to be financially responsible. You should expect your spouse to argue fairly and be understanding. You should expect your spouse to treat those around him/her with respect. You should expect your spouse to help you out when you are overwhelmed.

And, of course, all of these apply for men and women who are married to men or women.

Lori has done the "don't have expectations" bit. This chick really is a younger, hotter version of Lori.

Younger, hotter and WITH MOAR EYEBROWS!

13-1021-Got-Joke-Bad-eye-brows-003.jpg

Lori has done the "don't have expectations" bit. This chick really is a younger, hotter version of Lori.

I think she (like Lori) has never had an original thought--just regurgitates what she heard/read from somewhere else.

That said, her writing gives me flashbacks to grading English 101 Papers. She is wordy, can't stay on point and never backs her claims with evidence.

Given that her dad seems to be an asshole, it is interesting how much stock she puts in his opinions.

Also, it is alarming this child would be giving marital advice to anyone, especially the exceptions that she says she counsels privately via email, since she's not even past the 7 year itch phase herself. I do wonder, however, where the verse is that she hangs her hat on that says young inexperienced women should be doling out advice to others on all things marital. Lori quotes and misquotes a number of verses. This girl needs to glom onto a biblical reason we should listen to her "Godly" advice, or she's just trying to teach her granny to suck eggs.

If you disregard her personality, I think Lori is attractive, and would consider her a 'handsome older woman'

Crystal, no not at all. She has a cute picture from I am guessing early on, but she is cute, and not much more than that. Her profile pic looks rough and I can see she won't age well.

If you disregard her personality, I think Lori is attractive, and would consider her a 'handsome older woman'

Crystal, no not at all. She has a cute picture from I am guessing early on, but she is cute, and not much more than that. Her profile pic looks rough and I can see she won't age well.

Lori was pretty stunning as a young woman, to be honest. Ken still looked like a goof.

I don't think Crystal is all that attractive, but to a straight male, I can see where she would be "hot"

Lori was pretty stunning as a young woman, to be honest. Ken still looked like a goof.

I can't get past her head shape. Her face has a potato sort of shape. Her dark hair/pale skin combo is striking, but when I look at her, I only see potato head. Her kids are all quite attractive, from what I can see, though, so apparently their genes mixed well in spite of the parents having a sort of doofus-y look to them.

And I agree that Crystal will not age well. If I didn't know she was just 26, I'd have put her at least a decade older.

I imagine its all very fun and exciting for him to try a piece things together. Perhaps he watches lots of detective shows.aybe he has a "police wall" or something where he puts pictures and quotes and tries to piece it all together. I'm glad we are giving him something to do. Maybe he is leaving Amanda alone cuz he is so busy sleuthing.

Totally agree. I enjoy a good puzzle/mystery as good as the next person. If being a sleuth keeps him from bothering his wife or indoctrinating or disciplining his children, then continuing building those files!!

For the "files" --

I'm not commenting on YGW either. I looked at it once and doubt I'll look at it again. Just not interesting or compelling to me.

10933843_780725238795_8023007716421880284_n.jpg?oh=badb6dd52b8c5746a880e70baa791f8d&oe=5527F61D&__gda__=1432129120_51fac50ba7c1b28ec1e170334511bd34

I kind of pictured his wall that way. Sparse with information, hand drawn profile pictures. Except I think he has seen a real picture of Jerkit cuz he somehow got her FB? So I picture a beautiful picture of Jerkit in a weightlifting pose, like she would if she competes, and stick figure doodles that have boobs representing the rest of us.. I bet he likes to draw boobs. The pictures are labeld "Church of Dog" "USMCMom", "DGayle","Lawfulevil". Ect. That's not creepy at all.

I kind of pictured his wall that way. Sparse with information, hand drawn profile pictures. Except I think he has seen a real picture of Jerkit cuz he somehow got her FB? So I picture a beautiful picture of Jerkit in a weightlifting pose, like she would if she competes, and stick figure doodles that have boobs representing the rest of us.. I bet he likes to draw boobs. The pictures are labeld "Church of Dog" "USMCMom", "DGayle","Lawfulevil". Ect. That's not creepy at all.

Ahem. USCMom. He never did get her name right. 8-)

Archived