IGNORED

In Which Someone Rides Robert's Coattails

lawfulevil

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of pictured his wall that way. Sparse with information, hand drawn profile pictures. Except I think he has seen a real picture of Jerkit cuz he somehow got her FB? So I picture a beautiful picture of Jerkit in a weightlifting pose, like she would if she competes, and stick figure doodles that have boobs representing the rest of us.. I bet he likes to draw boobs. The pictures are labeld "Church of Dog" "USMCMom", "DGayle","Lawfulevil". Ect. That's not creepy at all.

Since I don't have a facebook or other mainstream social media, the only photos he has in my file better be:

15002196583_7aa81d378d.jpg

and maybe:

roadvermont-034.jpg

and possibly:

444495_8b5e_600x1000.jpg

Ahem. USCMom. He never did get her name right. 8-)

I know right?!? *crossing arms and stomping foot* I raised a Marine and I want credit for it! :roll:

did we ever determinine which christian blog turned on Robert just before he went ptivate?

I came across this blog post on his "mairtal rape isn't a thing" from early January and he has some replies in the comments.

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2015/01/08/marital-rape-is-it-even-a-possibility-in-christian-marriage/comment-page-1/

Man alive, his comments have some choice quotes

Scripture teaches a man and wife are to become one [...] How do you rape yourself?

In fact MOST of the world still is in agreement with me

Probably like 80% of the time.....

Man alive, his comments have some choice quotes

Probably like 80% of the time.....

Robert you are right, most of the world agrees with your patrichal ideas. Like India, China, Afganistan, Yemen,- well most of Western Africa and the Middle East. Now I am going to spell this out since you prove time and time again that you are ignorant. None of those countries are considerd Christian! Is your mind blown? Your ideas are not unique or groundbreaking.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, she quit already

I no longer post articles on this blog but I invite you to read through my archives which have tons of knowledgeable, straight-forward and encouraging articles about the negative effects of feminism, the truth about divorce, headship and submission, child-rearing and training, cooking, the Bible, the western church, dating and courtship, and much, much more.

I currently post an article every 2-3 weeks at Always Learning Blog. Please take the time and visit there to read more recent articles by me and an infinite amount of wisdom by the host, Lori Alexander.

Archived