IGNORED

In Which Someone Rides Robert's Coattails

lawfulevil

Robert's got a few people who actually count as fans who aren't us. I know, and he didn't even have to lock them in a shed! One of them is "younggodlywomen", who claims to be named Crystal IRL (not the same person as Lori's Crystal). Her blog is about the same crud as Robert's (sooper submission, zomg red pill), not surprising she's a fan.

What I think is hilarious is- in the time since Robert flounced (one week ago today), she's made the following posts:

Jan 12: "Marital Rape" is a Toxic Poison in the Minds of Rebellious Wives

We do not live in a society where women marry as virgins. Many women spend ten years or more having tons of sex with random men {myself included} and as a result, we have greatly corrupted our minds. Now, as damage control, when we are fortunate enough to find a loving husband despite our horrific sexual histories, we absolutely must forget the idea that all sexual arousal is encompassed in the burning passions of being pursued as opposed to being a man’s wife. The solution is to stop female promiscuity outright. Now. But until the world is on board with this, each individual wife must repent to her husband for withholding sex from him and saying such things as ‘marital rape exists and so you may not make an appeal when I say no to you’ and start living our lives as we were intended, instead of being lovers of the worldy pleasures that we caught ourselves up in for so long.

-Links to: younggodlywomen.wordpress.com/testimony , which, okay... One question, what in heck is an m.i.p.? Earl is convinced the "fascist feminists" are going to turn up along with these "useful idiots" I supposedly have. Which would have been really nice when I was cleaning under the fridge earlier, but I digress.

Jan 13: If You Want Something to Get Done, Give It to a Busy Person

-Dull. Rambling. Some amusing misspellings.

Jan 14: Introducing Myself

-"We're brave like Robert! No anonymity here!"

Jan 15: Sheila’s Contradictory and Outright Horrible Marriage Advice

Sheila is a self-proclaimed biblical marriage advice giver, blogger and post-columnist so you would think that she would have some excellent advice to offer this reader. Sheila has been cross examined by many other bloggers and we all know that her marriage advice was riding the fence of good and bad but this post takes the cake. She has hopped right over the fence and traveled acres into the neighbors pasture. She has made her way to the completely unbiblical and dangerous advice territory.

-Taking on Robert's favorite topic, Sheila. And wow, that's 3 folksy metaphors in 4 sentences.

Aww, you guys, someone's trying to be Boobert for us! Isn't that sweet of her?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if he's Boobert, maybe she can be Boobie. ;)

Her eyebrows.

And her name on Amanhiswifehisrantings always bothered me because I thought maybe se misspelled it and it was supposed to be younggodlywomAn, not womEn. I guess it wasn't a typo. :|

If it weren't for the lack of random apostrophes (I only read what's quoted here, I didn’t follow the link back), I'd say it was cabinetman trying a new approach with a sock.

Maybe she can fill the hole in my snark that Robert left when he went private. :cry:

Robert is over there in the comments claiming that dissenters are all members of FJ.

He is SO very paranoid.

lol we're only just now AWARE of the damn blog. what are we, time travelers? where did y'all stash the tardis? :lol:

Eyebrows or no, it is her writing that makes her blog unreadable.

We do not live in a society where women marry as virgins. Many women spend ten years or more having tons of sex with random men {myself included} and as a result, we have greatly corrupted our minds.

By putting "myself included" where she did in the sentence, she defined herself as one of the random men.

Plus, her information is just pulled from the air. I only know one person who sleeps with random men--and he also sleeps with random women-- other than that, the men and women I know at least know and like the people they sleep with so their sex partners are not "random" nor are they numerous enough to hit triple digits....

SO, another blog based on building then burning straw women.

Eyebrows or no, it is her writing that makes her blog unreadable.

By putting "myself included" where she did in the sentence, she defined herself as one of the random men.

Plus, her information is just pulled from the air. I only know one person who sleeps with random men--and he also sleeps with random women-- other than that, the men and women I know at least know and like the people they sleep with so their sex partners are not "random" nor are they numerous enough to hit triple digits....

SO, another blog based on building then burning straw women.

I'm going to patiently sit back and wait for Robert and Amanda to use that little tidbit against her - the one where she spent ten years have sex with random men. They will eventually remind her that she doesn't come from a pure life so her viewpoint is wrong on one or more topics.

I'm going to patiently sit back and wait for Robert and Amanda to use that little tidbit against her - the one where she spent ten years have sex with random men. They will eventually remind her that she doesn't come from a pure life so her viewpoint is wrong on one or more topics.

Moments like right now make me wish I had access to Boobert's blog. I remember one time YGW commented and Boob responded with something to the effect of "Praise God you were delivered from your life of sin"

I don't read Sheila's blog every day, but I've never seen her directly respond to Robert's attacks - at least not in an actual blog post dedicated to precisely that. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

That's what's so funny about these little bloggers who go after her. Sheila is like the eagle who simply flies higher to get away from the little crows that try to pick a fight.

I don't read Sheila's blog every day, but I've never seen her directly respond to Robert's attacks - at least not in an actual blog post dedicated to precisely that. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

That's what's so funny about these little bloggers who go after her. Sheila is like the eagle who simply flies higher to get away from the little crows that try to pick a fight.

Sheila will address CM in the comments, but to my knowledge, she has never written a post slamming any blogger for disagreeing with her.

I'm a huge Sheila fan. She's so...reasonable.

Sheila will address CM in the comments, but to my knowledge, she has never written a post slamming any blogger for disagreeing with her.

I'm a huge Sheila fan. She's so...reasonable.

Exactly. I've seen her exchanges in the comments with Ken and Robert. Her responses are intelligent and well thought out - like you said REASONABLE, which really irks men like Ken and Robert.

Exactly. I've seen her exchanges in the comments with Ken and Robert. Her responses are intelligent and well thought out - like you said REASONABLE, which really irks men like Ken and Robert.

What's that? Be nice to your spouse and communicate your feelings in a mature and respectful way?

BLASPHEMY

I'm chuckling at one of the comments where the commenter thanks her for introducing herself and says "my name is Jessica", to which ygw replies "glad to know your name, Jennifer" :lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Now let's see if it gets corrected. if it does, it's not *proof* of anyone reading here, but it's still fun to watch

Well I just got sucked into that rabbit hole...

Happened to me this morning. Fortunately, her post history isn't too extensive or I would've required ferret assistance.

Shit like this makes me really concearned about education in general. All feminists hate men, all women who are not Fundie christian sleep with random men. If you want to speak from your own expierence, I think that's great and can't argue you on YOUR own expieriences.

Boob and Boobie. It is a good thing to listen to other people's opinions, and why they have them, research the facts they base them off. That way you can have a real conversation with them. You sound like an idiot otherwise. Another thing, it's okay to be wrong, and it's even okay to admit it. It is also okay to say, hmmm I see where you are coming from but don't agree with you. You don't have to insult them, that also makes you look idiotic.

Archived