IGNORED

Xgay Greg Has Returned!

Peas n carrots

Wonder how long it will take until he gets caught in some gay bar? :think:

Of course, he will claim that he was only there to "save" other men from being gay.

And yes, he is still obsessed with men, so much for being "freed" from being gay.

"I have a Grindr account in the interest of saving souls!"

Sigh.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay guys, this one is a new one to me - anybody got a link I can catch up with?? :shock:

Oh boy, are you in for some fun reading! :lol:

viewforum.php?f=266

(Not breaking because it's FJ)

Okay guys, this one is a new one to me - anybody got a link I can catch up with?? :shock:

Enjoy the reading! Xgay Greg's wife Dede is even nuttier than he is. She has been pregnant for at least a few years.

Enjoy the reading! Xgay Greg's wife Dede is even nuttier than he is. She has been pregnant for at least a few years.

Is she still carrying the gayby?

Yay!!! He and Dede are my two of my favorite completely off the wall fundies. You just can't make this shit up! Does he still preach to the gayz at McDonald's? Is Dede still pregnant? Do either of them have actual employment with a steady paycheck? I need to know!

Are they still trying to grift a "motorcoach"? :auto-camptrailer:

They should hit up the Rodrigueses for advice, I'm sure Jill and David could give them some good grifting advice.

Um, excuse you? They didn't do a good enough job at driving around Atlanta. I never saw them.

Me either. But I think they were circling 285 and I don't get OTP much. :dance:

Yay!!! He and Dede are my two of my favorite completely off the wall fundies. You just can't make this shit up! Does he still preach to the gayz at McDonald's? Is Dede still pregnant? Do either of them have actual employment with a steady paycheck? I need to know!

Oh yeah, like XGG could ever be a job type person!

They should hit up the Rodrigueses for advice, I'm sure Jill and David could give them some good grifting advice.

God, them hooking up with the Rodrigueses is like that XFiles episode Syzygy where two girls are responsible for strange goings-on due to a rare planetary alignment. I feel like XGG, DeDe and Jill/David would BE a rare planetary alignment that would be a fucking destructive train wreck.... that we'd all want to watch.

Unfortunately, while J/D could help XGG/DD with the motor coach part, they may be able to help DD understand how to move from imaginary lung foal to real uterus fetus implantation. :oops:

Abortions aren't legal in enough states for there to be thousands of abortions per day, honey. If you're going to protest abortion, use actual statistics so that people don't just laugh in your face and immediately tune you out.

Despite common fundie belief, abortion is not the most common form of contraception in the western world.

But damn, is it good to have XGG back. 'Thousands of babies lost each day to demonic rituals' is a keeper.

When Peas n carrots talks about Dede being pregnant for a few years, she doesn't mean that Dede had multiple back-to-back pregnancies, she means one incredibly long pregnancy. :cray-cray:

Is she still carrying the gayby?

No. I can't remember the details, but XGay made a post a while back saying that Dede was no longer pregnant.

Oh boy, are you in for some fun reading! :lol:

viewforum.php?f=266

(Not breaking because it's FJ)

Thanks MW! Something tells me that this is going to be interesting!! :lol:

Edited to add: Holy shit! This A LOT of freaking crazy!!! :wtf:

No. I can't remember the details, but XGay made a post a while back saying that Dede was no longer pregnant.

. I stand corrected yes after being pregnant for 18 or so months Greg said she miscarried....but miscarried at 18 months.

If you haven't noticed Xgay Greg is my all time favorite . I'm not sure if he can be called fundie but his spouting of fundie beliefs combined with his detailed descriptions of gay sex gives me fits of giggles.

I wish I had the courage to say to X-Gay:

"So how did the devil suck you into the gay lifestyle? Was he poking and prodding at you from a young age or did he jump you when you were at a weak point in your first marriage?

The devil is a slick one, that's for sure. Maybe he wooed you by sticking homosexual images in your mind whenever you had Godly relations with your wife, overwhelming you with manly lust until the evil gayness burst forth and caused you to abandon your family in search of others similarly afflicted. The evil was strong, as you settled into the home of one of Satan's minions and lived with him, lusted with him, and became "the most popular gay at the beach".

Thankfully, God's love eventually overcame Satan's influence and you were able to come back from the dark side. Heavenly protection even extended to the man you lived with, as he let you continue to stay in his home unmolested until you were able to garner enough money to move out. (BTW, how did you earn the money to do that as you didn't work at that time?)

God continued to guide you as you moved out and started the Holy Ministry of Cleaning. You cleaned offices as Christ cleaned your sin. Just as Jesus threw the money lenders from the Temple, you cleaned your soul of your past sins.

It is regrettable that Satan, failing to tempt you back into gay sin, tipped off the government that you weren't paying taxes on your business. It's a shame that the IRS didn't regard your cleaning business as a church so you could avoid taxes, for what you were doing was far more holy than just cleaning carpets and emptying wastebaskets. You were rebuilding your life according to God's wishes.

Temporarily defeated, you persevered. You found Dede, married, and had a miracle pregnancy. I avidly awaited each new post preparing us for the greatest gift from God since Jesus was born. Sadly, the world is still too full of evil for such a thing, and I mourned with you both when God called his blessing home.

I appreciate what you both have been doing to continue to spread the good word. Testing the rest of us to see if we're holy enough to understand God's mandate to provide for you and give you the holy motorcoach is a masterstroke, obviously inspired from God. If you starve and fail, it's our fault and we are truly lost. If we come through with God's commandment's there might yet be hope for this poor planet.

Please continue to post and let us know how things are going with you, so that we may understand how things are going with us."

I wish I had the courage to say to X-Gay:

"So how did the devil suck you into the gay lifestyle? Was he poking and prodding at you from a young age or did he jump you when you were at a weak point in your first marriage?

The devil is a slick one, that's for sure. Maybe he wooed you by sticking homosexual images in your mind whenever you had Godly relations with your wife, overwhelming you with manly lust until the evil gayness burst forth and caused you to abandon your family in search of others similarly afflicted. The evil was strong, as you settled into the home of one of Satan's minions and lived with him, lusted with him, and became "the most popular gay at the beach".

Thankfully, God's love eventually overcame Satan's influence and you were able to come back from the dark side. Heavenly protection even extended to the man you lived with, as he let you continue to stay in his home unmolested until you were able to garner enough money to move out. (BTW, how did you earn the money to do that as you didn't work at that time?)

God continued to guide you as you moved out and started the Holy Ministry of Cleaning. You cleaned offices as Christ cleaned your sin. Just as Jesus threw the money lenders from the Temple, you cleaned your soul of your past sins.

It is regrettable that Satan, failing to tempt you back into gay sin, tipped off the government that you weren't paying taxes on your business. It's a shame that the IRS didn't regard your cleaning business as a church so you could avoid taxes, for what you were doing was far more holy than just cleaning carpets and emptying wastebaskets. You were rebuilding your life according to God's wishes.

Temporarily defeated, you persevered. You found Dede, married, and had a miracle pregnancy. I avidly awaited each new post preparing us for the greatest gift from God since Jesus was born. Sadly, the world is still too full of evil for such a thing, and I mourned with you both when God called his blessing home.

I appreciate what you both have been doing to continue to spread the good word. Testing the rest of us to see if we're holy enough to understand God's mandate to provide for you and give you the holy motorcoach is a masterstroke, obviously inspired from God. If you starve and fail, it's our fault and we are truly lost. If we come through with God's commandment's there might yet be hope for this poor planet.

Please continue to post and let us know how things are going with you, so that we may understand how things are going with us."

I'm sure you could edit that to reflect "your" life. Post it to his FB and wait for the comments to start. :popcorn2:

After reading the many, many, MANY threads devoted to these two I'm left with one question - where the hell did these two come from? :shrug: I met a lot of weirdos when I was the minister's wife but these two have taken the God squad routine to a whole new level of nuts...

. I stand corrected yes after being pregnant for 18 or so months Greg said she miscarried....but miscarried at 18 months.

If you haven't noticed Xgay Greg is my all time favorite . I'm not sure if he can be called fundie but his spouting of fundie beliefs combined with his detailed descriptions of gay sex gives me fits of giggles.

Didn't the non-believers cause the miscarriage? :cray-cray:

Didn't the non-believers cause the miscarriage? :cray-cray:

Yup. I believe it was something like Tinkerbell. Not enough people believed so it died.

Yup. I believe it was something like Tinkerbell. Not enough people believed so it died.

So that's why Jilly's belly is so big! The leg humpers believed it into its current size!

Thanks for clearing that up XGG....

I've been gone for a while but I'm glad I came back just in time for XGG and his special brand of crazy. These two are by far my favorite of the crazies.

Although where is DeDe's son? Is she still seeing him once in a while like she was? What ever happened to them taking him out of state and the car breaking down and someone having to come get him after they made him live in the car for a week?

OMG! I was on my FIRST maternity leave when the crazy erupted from these two. It's like total nostalgia for me! That baby is now 2.5 and I'm on another leave! This is awesome! :dance:

Glad to see them back! I really want to know what's going on with DeDe's comedy career. Failed reality show auditions, anyone?

Archived