IGNORED

Xgay Greg Has Returned!

Peas n carrots

My favorite husband of the forever pregnant and xgay non-job type has taken his facebook off private! Huzzah this has made my new year! :nanner-sex: :nanner-sex: :nanner-sex: :gay-imgay: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbowflag: :gay-imgay:

post-1800-14451999789636_thumb.jpg

post-1800-14451999789785_thumb.jpg

post-1800-14451999789952_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If all those aborted babies are in heaven, isn't it better for them to be aborted than to be born and possibly go to hell, especially since their parents are evil child murderers who would probably raise them to be non-Christians?

Yes I wonder who got him the new shirt? Probably not his parents!

Yes I wonder who got him the new shirt? Probably not his parents!

Yay!!! I know you've waited along time for this:) Enjoy!!

Also, what does his shirt say now? I can only see if says "FREE" on the bottom & has a pic of Jesus on it. ?

If all those aborted babies are in heaven, isn't it better for them to be aborted than to be born and possibly go to hell, especially since their parents are evil child murderers who would probably raise them to be non-Christians?

Now now.. don't you go using logic.. :naughty:

For someone who is so ecstatic to be free from the bondage of having sex with men, he sure loves to mention quite frequently about all the sex he used to have with men.

Are they still trying to grift a "motorcoach"? :auto-camptrailer:

For someone who is so ecstatic to be free from the bondage of having sex with men, he sure loves to mention quite frequently about all the sex he used to have with men.

I love the line "Today I will continue to honor and obey Him by not having sex with men." That is classic Xgay Greg right there. I'm surprised he didn't go into detail about being the Best Gay on the Beach.

For a good ol' fashioned throwback's sake

post-1800-14451999790763_thumb.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are they still trying to grift a "motorcoach"? :auto-camptrailer:

He hasn't specifically called out for it...but I can't imagine they have laid aside their grifting ways. I know the Xgaymobile was on it's last legs last summer, so I can't imagine they still have it. It had no AC and bald tires, and kept on breaking down in their host's driveways. Maybe Xgay has scaled it back to just a vehicle that runs?

On his December 23rd post, someone suggested he travel and share his Xgay story in New York. He and Dede both liked it :lol:

:pray: Please make it happen. For the lulz alone.

;)

I love the line "Today I will continue to honor and obey Him by not having sex with men." That is classic Xgay Greg right there. I'm surprised he didn't go into detail about being the Best Gay on the Beach.

For a good ol' fashioned throwback's sake

[attachment=0]Addicted to Men.jpg[/attachment]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't remember the part about XGG having his own cleaning business. I thought he was a 100% "kept man" who spent his days picking up other men on the beach while his boyfriend was at work.:think:

I need to reread the XGG and Dede saga so I can refresh my memory on these two!

;)

I didn't remember the part about XGG having his own cleaning business. I thought he was a 100% "kept man" who spent his days picking up other men on the beach while his boyfriend was at work.:think:

I need to reread the XGG and Dede saga so I can refresh my memory on these two!

He was a kept man, but after he decided to become not gay he still lived with his partner-come-former partner until he had saved enough cash to get his own place. He started a cleaning business, but then got in trouble with the IRS for not paying taxes - he had at least 2 tax liens on the books related to this business.

You know, I have to give XGG and D2 props for one thing. They must have done a really good job driving around Atlanta and praying their hedge of protection around it to protect it from tsunamis. I mean, there have been NO tsunamis in Atlanta since they did that.

Good job, guys!

:lol:

On his December 23rd post, someone suggested he travel and share his Xgay story in New York. He and Dede both liked it :lol:

:pray: Please make it happen. For the lulz alone.

If he showed up in the Chicago area, I would definitely go for the lulz as well.

Oh. my. goodness.

Isn't it wonderful to know that he's still xgayinsane in all it's wonderful and amazing glory? I was getting a little depressed without those two. Wonder what prompted the change? Guess he needed to find a way out of the closet a second time.

You know, I have to give XGG and D2 props for one thing. They must have done a really good job driving around Atlanta and praying their hedge of protection around it to protect it from tsunamis. I mean, there have been NO tsunamis in Atlanta since they did that.

Good job, guys!

:lol:

Um, excuse you? They didn't do a good enough job at driving around Atlanta. I never saw them.

What would Xgay do if Jesus was to appear and announce that homosexuality is not a sin?

That's coming, I swear that's coming...

Wonder how long it will take until he gets caught in some gay bar? :think:

Of course, he will claim that he was only there to "save" other men from being gay.

And yes, he is still obsessed with men, so much for being "freed" from being gay.

Archived