IGNORED

Lori and Ken: The Big Ball of Crazy -Multiple Merges

Funny. When my husband snored, he ended up getting a sleep study, which indicated very bad sleep apnea.

Now when I hear him snore, it's because he doesn't have his CPAP on (or on properly). And it means he stops breathing *quite* frequently while he sleeps! Snoring = bad sound!

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contradiction, thy name is Lori Alexander.

Lori Alexander June 26, 2012:

Lori Alexander January 18, 2015:

I don't know what's scarier. The fact that she spews all of this bullshit, or the fact that I am able to remember it. :?

Glad you remember because Lori sure can't keep her stories straight. :lol:

My husband only snores when his allergies are acting up. I have found that if I wake up from his snoring, generally all I have to do is put my hand on his shoulder or back and he relaxes a bit and usually stops snoring at least for a while. We (and I suspect most people who share a bed) also tend to "dance" through the night, so if I roll over or change position, he usually does as well and that usually takes care of it. We are fortunate that neither of us snores much.

And, while I've spent most of my life as a serious insomniac, when my husband gets up at 3 or 4 am to catch a flight, I generally get up for a while to say good bye--or I get up with him because I'm going as well. He was on the road 217 nights a couple of years ago, so I like to spend time with him when I can, even at 4 am.

The only time one of us sleeps in the guest room is when one of us is sick and often that is for fear that we might be contagious.

My husband only snores when his allergies are acting up. I have found that if I wake up from his snoring, generally all I have to do is put my hand on his shoulder or back and he relaxes a bit and usually stops snoring at least for a while. We (and I suspect most people who share a bed) also tend to "dance" through the night, so if I roll over or change position, he usually does as well and that usually takes care of it. We are fortunate that neither of us snores much.

And, while I've spent most of my life as a serious insomniac, when my husband gets up at 3 or 4 am to catch a flight, I generally get up for a while to say good bye--or I get up with him because I'm going as well. He was on the road 217 nights a couple of years ago, so I like to spend time with him when I can, even at 4 am.

The only time one of us sleeps in the guest room is when one of us is sick and often that is for fear that we might be contagious.

I'm the same way. My husband doesn't travel as much as yours does, but I always like to tell him goodbye before he leaves on a business trip. Obviously, we are inferior wives who need mentoring by Lori Alexander. :wink-kitty:

When I had my knee surgery, my husband offered to sleep on the couch (ACL replacement, big brace, the whole thing), I told him no, unless he got "beaten up" by my brace. He didn't. I offered to sleep on the couch when he had his surgery (total pancreatectomy). I was afraid I'd roll over and poke him in the incision. He said no.

Lori is a lying liar who lies and can't keep her shit straight...I'm waiting for Kenny-boy to show up and try to explain away her bullshit.

Boobert is back on the Lori blog,,,,

Which post? I see a 'Rob' on her latest post, but I don't think that's Cabinetman.

I agree that Rob is not THE Robert (Cabinet Man) but I am so tempted to reply to him with:

Hi Rob (Cabinet Man, right?) Your words are directly from the pit of hell. I have readers that tell me these words sound just like something Robert/Cabinet Man would write. If you'd just be honest AND REPENT, I'd like to have an exchange with you about what you say here. Until then...I won't be commenting on anything that you reply to. Repent, Cabinet Man, since you claim to be a Christian.

I'm not sure how this made it through to Lori's comments (maybe because Ken's controlling the delete button today?) but I'm C/Ping so it doesn't get lost forever

If husbands want to help their wives, have intimacy with their wives, why don't they do things like help with the kids, do the dishes, cook a meal? I know that would be much more appreciated than anything else...especially if I've been up with a sick child, or something like that. Men don't get to plant their behinds on the couch and expect wifey to wait on them hand and foot. They need to get up, see what needs to be done or ask what needs to be done and then do it. You want your wife to jump your bones that night? DO SOMETHING!!!!

I'm not sure how this made it through to Lori's comments (maybe because Ken's controlling the delete button today?) but I'm C/Ping so it doesn't get lost forever

It's simple. Respect your spouse. But these people can't because it's all about them and what the other can do for them. Utterly pathetic!

It really is a selfish and immature way to live. And then these people who act like children are expected to raise children, and a whole slew of them to boot...

Did you see the bullshit Ken spewed after that comment? What a douche bag...

Pretty much my response.

Ken, one of the more pussy whipped of the command men, whose wife described at least the first 2 decades of their marriage as "lousy" calls out a woman who describes her marriage as happy and content for being unbiblical. It might be happy, but it isn't godly so he wins the holier than thou contest again (and assholier)

Misery desperately wants company, doesn't it lorken....

Also, who started using the term wifey as a diminutive name for christian wives.... Larissa and Ian, now Ken-- is it common outside these circles?

Pretty much my response.

Ken, one of the more pussy whipped of the command men, whose wife described at least the first 2 decades of their marriage as "lousy" calls out a woman who describes her marriage as happy and content for being unbiblical. It might be happy, but it isn't godly so he wins the holier than thou contest again (and assholier)

Misery desperately wants company, doesn't it lorken....

Also, who started using the term wifey as a diminutive name for christian wives.... Larissa and Ian, now Ken-- is it common outside these circles?

All I can say is that they are welcome to their misery...I mean...what the hell would be so wrong to get up off your ass and HELP your wife out? Would it kill you to take the kid to dance class? Fuck me running...these guys must all be charter members of the little dick club.

Well, those comments are pretty much the definition of self-righteous.

I keep reading that wives have this horrible problem of putting kids before husbands.

Here's something that I've discovered first-hand to work pretty well: have the husband get involved with the kids too!

The attitude that ONLY moms really know how to deal with small children is actually pretty toxic to fathers and marriages. Picture that horrible film "Mom's Night Out".

Parents don't automatically know how to do everything. They learn by doing, and an involved father won't be a clueless father for long. He can be trusted to know what he's doing. He'll also see the kids as, you know, HIS KIDS and not some demanding little things taking his wife's attention away from him. If the wife isn't doing everything kid-related on her own, she may actually have some time to shower, sleep, exercise and feel human enough for some romance.

Now, I do think that it's important for couples to spend time together. Sometimes, doing so runs afoul of the Mommy Guilt Complex. I think it's perfectly fine to leave children with a reputable babysitter or children's program, whether at home or on vacation, so that parents can have some time to themselves. Still, a decent husband needs to realize that the baby "season" of life is a busy and sleep-deprived stage, because baby's have needs that are not easily ignored. They need to be fed, they need to be changed, they need to be bathed and they need to be held.

Boy,, where to start on that useless waste,, I worked for 40 years, and never did expect my wife to have supper on the table an the house spotless when I came home from work

We had two boys and they were good but had there spurts like any kid, and for Ken to say women had as much free time as a working man is BS,, it was all she could do some days to just tidy up the house before I got home.

Of course we never had a nanny either,, and the woman who swallow this crap,, what is wrong with them,, look i;m all for peace in the house but not at the expense of a wife who cannot and will not think for themselves,

I've mentioned this before, but every time she has a post like this, I think about it.

I do most of the "domestic" tasks at home. My husband and I divide labor these days along gender lines, though our gender did not dictate that, our strengths did. I grocery shop, meal plan, cook, do dishes, clean, etc. But never have I ever thought it was this monumental feat of womanhood, nor have I ever viewed as something godly and righteous. It's just...being an adult. I feel like Lorken make such a huge to-do about things that are incredibly mundane to the rest of the world.

Most women are on a destructive path, unfortunately, unless they truly understand what God expects of wives and mother or an older, godly woman teaches them. It certainly is not taught in society or even in most churches {sadly} today. Thankfully, it's rarely too late to turn the ship around if your children are still relatively young and you're still married to your husband.

Most women are on THE PATH TO DESTRUCTION.

I can't with lori today.

Boy,, where to start on that useless waste,, I worked for 40 years, and never did expect my wife to have supper on the table an the house spotless when I came home from work

We had two boys and they were good but had there spurts like any kid, and for Ken to say women had as much free time as a working man is BS,, it was all she could do some days to just tidy up the house before I got home.

Of course we never had a nanny either,, and the woman who swallow this crap,, what is wrong with them,, look i;m all for peace in the house but not at the expense of a wife who cannot and will not think for themselves,

This was a study that came out a few years ago. IIRC, SAHMs have as much free time as working men BUT working men had chunks of free time (like a few hours here and there) while the SAHMs had little bits strewn throughout their day. So while the mom might have had a total of three hours of free time, it was all broken up into 10-minute blocks or whatever whereas the dad had his whole three hours to do with as he wanted.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would choose to have their free time all broken up like that, and so while SAHMs and WDs might have the same amount of free time, obviously the moms weren't/aren't getting nearly as much actual relaxation/downtime.

I was a electrician, and we started work at 7AM,, we had a break at 9am for 10 minutes and a half hour lunch, we also had a break at 2PM,which normally was used to finish up what we were doing and start to clean up, now we were union so I am not sure how nonunion did it,, but your right, we had chunks of downtime, we also got to talk to other people, not just the kids all day,, again Lori is priviliged, she had a nanny, and locked the kids away for hours at a time,, shes a witch

Most women are on THE PATH TO DESTRUCTION.

I can't with lori today.

Well, that prompted this.... With apologies to P. F. Sloan and Barry McGuire

[bBvideo 560,340:2285gnsk]

[/bBvideo]

The Path to Destruction

The Western world, it is exploding

Women workin’, women votin’

When women pull their weight, they’re not beholden

We don't believe in beating, ignore that strap we’re totin'

“Woman that won’t fly†quit that emotin’

But you tell me

Over and over and over again, my friend

Ah, you don't believe

We're on the path

to destruction.

Don't you understand what I'm tryin' to say

Can't you feel the fears I'm feelin' today?

If a man is not your boss, he’s no reason to stay

He can’t be your lord if you won’t be his slave

[Take a look around ya boy, it's bound to scare ya boy]

And you tell me

Ah, you don't believe

We're on the path

to destruction.

Yeah, my blood's so mad feels like coagulatin'

Ken’s sitting here just bellyachin’

So I’ll twist the truth, it knows no regulation.

Old wives like me, we’ve got the information

The lives we promote feel like an affliction

When Marital Respect is mostly a deception

Don’t tell me the truth, it’s just an exception

And you tell me

Ah, you don't believe

We're on the path

to destruction.

We’re here to spread the hate toward those who live as equals

So many angry blogs, the posts just read as sequels

we try to live the lie, put on a good face