IGNORED

Ken: Women in the work force= Satan's design?

Ken and Lori must be working overtime to crank out the crazy, because today's level of :wtf: far surpassed their usual :wtf:

You can read the post here:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-tragic-loss-of-femininity.html#idc-container

I thought this particular rant from Ken was worth the read though:

Hi Patt,

Although I may not agree with everything this bachelor sees and feels, I think he makes a lot of sense, even if he is not perfect in his assessment on this important matter. You and other women should know that although creativity and a sense of achievement are strong motivators for men, the greatest motivator of all is a husband’s sense of joy and privilege in accomplishing great things to both impress his wife and children, but to support them financially. We as men desire recognition for our achievements and recognition from society without recognition from our spouse is quite hurtful. That is one reason why many affairs may happen, a sense from a man that everyone around him admires him, but not his wife. She is disrespectful and takes him for granted.

As for women eating men as with insects the females devouring the males for the purpose of survival and procreation purposes, I am sure his illustration is figurative, not literal. Look at the numbers of men on the employment line or in low paying jobs because of the mass of females who now dominate the job market. Men built by nature to provide for their family now relegated to something far below their talents and what their family needs because women can do the job, perhaps equal or better, or have the opportunity to spend countless years in education that some men feel is impossible if they want a family life before 30.

Patt, there is a reason why the beast is ridden by the Harlot of Babylon. We do not know the full extent of why, but we know it relates to commerce and economics, and it would not surprise me to see the prediction of this young bachelor come true as we move past 50% of the work force made up by women. What looks so innocent on the surface, is at its heart a blow to the role and work of the male human who was not built to bear children and raise them. Such men are now becoming stay at home Dads, which is not what God intended for the majority of families, with their wives working full time because they have greater earning power. Right or wrong, now two men may be sidelined from the from their God given purpose as provider for the family unit. The one who is now at home taking care of the babies and the one who may have gotten the job the wife is in if she had stayed home to be with her children.

I know this is not politically correct thinking, and I am unwilling to cast this thinking in concrete, but this young man must make us think about what is really happening in modern society and ask the question, who should be the primary bread winners, and who should be the primary caregivers for the family? It is easy to say that any woman should have the right to be a doctor, lawyer and CEO, and with this I fully agree. But when the masses of women no longer need husbands to provide for them because physical strength and stamina are not the most rewarded commodities in the work place, it is here that thoughtful people must at least acknowledge that society is radically changing and the female becoming a more dominant and demanding presence, perhaps close to surpassing men in numbers and value in the workplace. Do we believe this is God’s design, or perhaps Satan’s design for how he ultimately rides the Beast of Babylon (world commerce and materialism)?

I believe it is likely that Babylon the Great is the dominance of commerce and materialism which is does indeed rule the world far more than politics and religion. Economics, money, business, commerce is the way Satan ushers in his final kingdom and rules the world. With women playing a larger role in commerce around the world, how does this ultimately impact where the world goes, and how Satan gains ultimate control? We don’t have those answers, but let us not discount this young man’s legitimate concerns going forward, that many men will find themselves impotent to impress a woman, nor gain her admiration. And without her respect sees no reason to marry into a relationship that puts him at odds with his god given roles and natural purposes in life.

The reader should recognize that my end times thoughts are speculative, but the issue of of the advancing negative attitudes of men towards women, and vice versa is accelerating. For an interesting perspective look at the following to see that this young man is not the only one seeing that things are spiraling the wrong direction for the traditional marriage and family. Women no longer will settle for just a good man who will love them all their life and be a good father. No, they want more, and many men just want a traditional woman, not this high powered executive who cannot admire her man for his natural gifts and masculinity.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/24/war-on-...

Of course Lori is also in comments and has weighed in to say that soccer and basketball are "unfeminine":

I don't see why women cannot play a sport, but I must admit that when they play many sports they look quite unfeminine and go at things in a way one expects from boys and men, not women. Are the feminine qualities of grace, kindness, gentleness, nurturing, care, helping others up when they fall and caring for them being developed when they play? Now, watch your daughter play basketball and soccer and tell me how feminine the sport looks as one young lady drives to the basket or towards the hoop and an opposing girl is taught to slide tackle her or knock her to the ground. Quite unfeminine, in my opinion!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYS. Do you remember when I was pretending to be LuckyWife on Robert's blogs and called you all the whores of Babylon for being feminists?

FUCKING KEN STOLE MY IDEA.

Patt, there is a reason why the beast is ridden by the Harlot of Babylon. We do not know the full extent of why, but we know it relates to commerce and economics, and it would not surprise me to see the prediction of this young bachelor come true as we move past 50% of the work force made up by women. What looks so innocent on the surface, is at its heart a blow to the role and work of the male human who was not built to bear children and raise them. Such men are now becoming stay at home Dads, which is not what God intended for the majority of families, with their wives working full time because they have greater earning power. Right or wrong, now two men may be sidelined from the from their God given purpose as provider for the family unit. The one who is now at home taking care of the babies and the one who may have gotten the job the wife is in if she had stayed home to be with her children.

Maybe if the menz wouldn't sit on their asses and expect the wimmenz to wipe their asses...

I commented but it didn't get published...fuck them both.

Didn't Lori and Ken employ a female nanny at one point?

Doesn't Ken currently have female employees?

Hypocrites. :roll:

Didn't Lori and Ken employ a female nanny at one point?

Doesn't Ken currently have female employees?

Hypocrites. :roll:

Ken's main contact in France is a dental consultant and a woman named Martine Menthonnex. The pathetic webpage link (martinementhonnex.com )from Ken's business goes to a very empty website, however she has a linked in page and she can be found via search on Youtube and just googling.

He works with "thousands" of women as he's told us. I guess he could tell dentists that he won't work with any more practices that hire women dental assistants instead of men in those positions. I have a longer response, because it seems each point he makes in his comment/post is more stupid than the previous one, and I'm in no mood for stupid.... but the hypocrisy of linking to a woman consultant in France while berating women as satanic for working jobs is just -- well-- :angry-banghead:

I suspect it has been a high wine evening for Ken... :redwine: and when insecure resentful men who have never really had good sex in their lives but managed to convince their wives to toe the line ONLY by threatening to walk away with the check book start reading about man eaters, women earning their own money, etc. while drinking they write shit like his post.

Thanks, Ken for giving us an overview of your personal insecurities and your lame made up bible interpretations. But please, do us a favor, don’t speak for all men.

Although I may not agree with everything this bachelor sees and feels, I think he makes a lot of sense, even if he is not perfect in his assessment on this important matter. You and other women should know that although creativity and a sense of achievement are strong motivators for men, the greatest motivator of all is a husband’s sense of joy and privilege in accomplishing great things to both impress his wife and children, but to support them financially. We as men desire recognition for our achievements and recognition from society without recognition from our spouse is quite hurtful.

:redwine:

Ken, did you just say that no matter what your achievements, making money is what is most impressive to your wife and children? You sort of back pedal and say that if your wife doesn’t notice your accomplishments it is hurtful. Duh, Ken. But to assume that all wives only are impressed or value their husbands based on how much money their husbands make is to assume that all wives are like Lori, which is NOT the case at all.

That is one reason why many affairs may happen, a sense from a man that everyone around him admires him, but not his wife. She is disrespectful and takes him for granted.
What are you trying to say here, Ken... since we know Lori says she was disrespectful and took you for granted for years.... :evil-eye:

I would suggest, Ken, that this is as likely to happen with a SAHW as it is with a CEO wife. As I’ve said many times, the best way to respect your spouse is to marry someone you respect. My respect for my husband is not based on what he earns any given year. Instead, I value him for far more than money.

As for women eating men as with insects the females devouring the males for the purpose of survival and procreation purposes, I am sure his illustration is figurative, not literal.
:redwine: :whitewine: :?

Look at the numbers of men on the employment line :ymca: or in low paying jobs because of the mass of females who now dominate the job market.

While average incomes for women have gone up over the last few decades, men still average more in pay than women. It is possible that the very slightly higher unemployment in men (7.0) vs women (6.5) is that men are unwilling to take the lowest paying jobs. I’m not sure the .5% lower unemployment rate would translate to “women dominating the job market)

Expressed in constant third quarter 2014 dollars, the overall median of $797 for full-time wage and salary workers in the third quarter of 2014 was the same as in the third quarter of 2004. Among women who worked full time, inflation-adjusted median weekly earnings were $722 in the third quarter of 2014, compared with $720 a decade earlier. For men who worked full time, inflation-adjusted median weekly earnings were $880 in the third quarter of 2014, compared with $894 in the third quarter of 2004.

.bls.gov/opub/ted/2013/ted_20130806.htm

Men built by nature to provide for their family now relegated to something far below their talents and what their family needs because women can do the job, perhaps equal or better, or have the opportunity to spend countless years in education that some men feel is impossible if they want a family life before 30.
:violin:

If men and women can do the job equally, why would I owe the man the job just because he has a penis? And why would I purposely go out of my way to hire a lesser qualified employee?

So, if women want a family life before 30, how are they getting “countless years of education†when the men can’t/won’t? Lots of people, men and women, who I know got advanced degrees after they had families, or while they were starting families.

P

att, there is a reason why the beast is ridden by the Harlot of Babylon. :redwine: :drama: We do not know the full extent of why, but we know it relates to commerce and economics, and it would not surprise me to see the prediction of this young bachelor come true as we move past 50% of the work force made up by women.

This is just nonsensical bullshit pulled right out of your ass, Ken---so we’ll just ignore this bit and blame it on the wine. :redwine: (or the Whine)

What looks so innocent on the surface, is at its heart a blow to the role and work of the male human who was not built to bear children and raise them. Such men are now becoming stay at home Dads, which is not what God intended for the majority of families, with their wives working full time because they have greater earning power. Right or wrong, now two men may be sidelined from the from their God given purpose as provider for the family unit. The one who is now at home taking care of the babies and the one who may have gotten the job the wife is in if she had stayed home to be with her children.

Poor Ken and all these poor, poor men who can’t develop the skills to compete with women on equal footing in the workplace. Honestly, I’ve known very few (and know today very few) stay at home dads. Generally, they were some of those guys working on advanced degrees, or working in consulting, etc. And the stats among married couples, the numbers are not all that big… why are these numbers scary to you, Ken?

Among all married couples with children under 15, only 0.8 percent include a stay-at-home dad— up from about 0.3 percent in 1994—compared to 23 percent that include a stay-at-home mom. theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/09/the-overhyped-rise-of-stay-at-home-dads/279279/

I know this is not politically correct thinking,

Oh, Ken, i'm betting it is the standard "correct" thinking among your circle. Suggesting that all jobs should automatically belong to men, and that any job that a woman has is being “taken†from men, regardless of qualification or family preference is probably considered the norm among your closest friends.

and I am unwilling to cast this thinking in concrete, but this young man must make us think about what is really happening in modern society and ask the question, who should be the primary bread winners, and who should be the primary caregivers for the family?

Really? This guy bitching because he can’t get laid / finds women not interested in him or he can’t get the women he’d like because he doesn’t bring enough to the table is supposed to make us rethink what we “allow†women to do in society?

It is easy to say that any woman should have the right to be a doctor, lawyer and CEO, and with this I fully agree.
Do you really? You just said that these women are stealing jobs from men. :liar:

But when the masses of women no longer need husbands to provide for them because physical strength and stamina are not the most rewarded commodities in the work place, it is here that thoughtful people must at least acknowledge that society is radically changing and the female becoming a more dominant and demanding presence, perhaps close to surpassing men in numbers and value in the workplace.

OR society may need to look into if it has been healthy for men or women to base marriage and relationships on women having to marry only for money and because they had no other choices to pay for a roof over their head and food on their plate other than marrying whomever they could “catchâ€. Or if it has been healthy that men were judged only on their earning capacity by men and women. I have never had to be married to afford to live. To me, that means my husband can know without question that I am with him for himself, his intelligence, his intellect, his talents and skills and the way he is, not because I needed to trade sex and housekeeping skills for room and board.

D

o we believe this is God’s design, or perhaps Satan’s design for how he ultimately rides the Beast of Babylon (world commerce and materialism)?

I believe it is likely that Babylon the Great is the dominance of commerce and materialism which is does indeed rule the world far more than politics and religion. Economics, money, business, commerce is the way Satan ushers in his final kingdom and rules the world. With women playing a larger role in commerce around the world, how does this ultimately impact where the world goes, and how Satan gains ultimate control?

:pink-shock:

Blah blah blah blah. I am becoming ever more convinced that Fundamentalism is the least Christian version of Christianity there is, especially when you write things like this, Ken.

We don’t have those answers, :wanker:

We know, which is why you pulled this from your butt.

but let us not discount this young man’s legitimate concerns going forward, that many men will find themselves impotent to impress a woman, nor gain her admiration.

In other words for guys who assumed they would be able to trade cash for sex for a lifetime, they may have to impress women by being witty, kind, clever, good looking, or skilled in a variety of other ways. If money isn’t the thing women have to have in a man to live, men will have to work on their Personalities….

And without her respect sees no reason to marry into a relationship that puts him at odds with his god given roles and natural purposes in life.

Again, if the only way he can get respect is to buy it, he’ll never really be respected anyway. Remember, Lori tells people to respect their husband no matter how little they deserve respect. Maybe he can find one of the women Lori mentors to marry him….

The reader should recognize that my end times thoughts are speculative,

No kidding! :lol:

but the issue of of the advancing negative attitudes of men towards women, and vice versa is accelerating.

So, your 4 kids are all married, right? And one of the sons married a law student? Does she plan to drop out of law school to allow a man to have her place, per your advice? Does she not respect your son? Does he not respect her? I honestly don’t see this strawman in real life, and if you do, maybe you should find a church that isn’t so anti women.

For an interesting perspective look at the following to see that this young man is not the only one seeing that things are spiraling the wrong direction for the traditional marriage and family. Women no longer will settle for just a good man who will love them all their life and be a good father.

Really? Oddly enough, if they don’t have to marry money to live, it makes it more likely that women can marry a man for love. :romance-adore:

And if a man wants a traditional woman, there are still plenty of those around. :chores-vacuum:

No, they want more, and many men just want a traditional woman, not this high powered executive who cannot admire her man for his natural gifts and masculinity.

Really? Do you honestly think that women who are ‘high powered†don’t admire masculine men? I have no idea what world you live in, but the world you describe has zero resemblance to the world I live in, where couples range from stay at home wives to stay at home husbands with no kids and a variety of work situations from small businesses to executives and any thing in between, and they all seem to be able to make it work without all the angst you require. You and Lori make marriage much more difficult than most anyone I know in real life. Why did you marry one another, anyway? :think:

Salex,

I wanted to quote your whole post, but I loved this:

"OR society may need to look into if it has been healthy for men or women to base marriage and relationships on women having to marry only for money and because they had no other choices to pay for a roof over their head and food on their plate other than marrying whomever they could “catchâ€. Or if it has been healthy that men were judged only on their earning capacity by men and women. I have never had to be married to afford to live. To me, that means my husband can know without question that I am with him for himself, his intelligence, his intellect, his talents and skills and the way he is, not because I needed to trade sex and housekeeping skills for room and board."

Exactly, all of this! Related to the bolded: My husband is a PK. His brothers have chided us for being too in love with each other. Or, more in love with each other than God. Or something. And that is wrong. They are both stuck in loveless, stressful and in one case bat-crap-crazy marriages that most sane people would have ended long ago, but apparently, those are GODLY. Okie Dokie then... what is it with "godly" marriages reading as adverts for Martyrs-R-Us? :cray-cray:

Although I may not agree with everything this bachelor sees and feels, I think he makes a lot of sense, even if he is not perfect in his assessment on this important matter. You and other women should know that although creativity and a sense of achievement are strong motivators for men, the greatest motivator of all is a husband’s sense of joy and privilege in accomplishing great things to both impress his wife and children, but to support them financially. We as men desire recognition for our achievements and recognition from society without recognition from our spouse is quite hurtful. That is one reason why many affairs may happen, a sense from a man that everyone around him admires him, but not his wife. She is disrespectful and takes him for granted.

1-My husband sees being able to taking care of us as an accomplishment. How does that work with Ken's view that accomplishments aren't the strongest motivator, but providing it?

2-I made very damned sure to make sure an ex of mine knew how much I appreciated him. I cooked and cleaned and mothered his child. I gave him all the sex he wanted, however and wherever he wanted, sometimes doing things I wasn't comfortable with (but didn't let him know, so he wasn't forcing me into anything). Did that stop him from having affairs and breaking up with me after getting someone else pregnant to "do the right thing"? He did admit a long time later that he was wrong to have done it and I was the best thing to ever happen, but that still didn't stop the cheating!

As for women eating men as with insects the females devouring the males for the purpose of survival and procreation purposes, I am sure his illustration is figurative, not literal. Look at the numbers of men on the employment line or in low paying jobs because of the mass of females who now dominate the job market. Men built by nature to provide for their family now relegated to something far below their talents and what their family needs because women can do the job, perhaps equal or better, or have the opportunity to spend countless years in education that some men feel is impossible if they want a family life before 30.

So he admits women sometimes do a better job, but then pisses on us. Also that second sentence isn't a sentence. It's fragmented and just wrong.

1-No, men aren't made to bear children, but they can raise children just fine! God's the heavenly father, right? Are you admitting he's doing a shittastic job?

2-If a wife has greater earning power and they both want her to work, why not? And why are you blaming the woman instead of them man whose skills aren't up to par? It it because penis or bible?

I know this is not politically correct thinking, and I am unwilling to cast this thinking in concrete, but this young man must make us think about what is really happening in modern society and ask the question, who should be the primary bread winners, and who should be the primary caregivers for the family? It is easy to say that any woman should have the right to be a doctor, lawyer and CEO, and with this I fully agree. But when the masses of women no longer need husbands to provide for them because physical strength and stamina are not the most rewarded commodities in the work place, it is here that thoughtful people must at least acknowledge that society is radically changing and the female becoming a more dominant and demanding presence, perhaps close to surpassing men in numbers and value in the workplace. Do we believe this is God’s design, or perhaps Satan’s design for how he ultimately rides the Beast of Babylon (world commerce and materialism)?

Insecurity. Ken has it in spades.

I believe it is likely that Babylon the Great is the dominance of commerce and materialism which is does indeed rule the world far more than politics and religion. Economics, money, business, commerce is the way Satan ushers in his final kingdom and rules the world. With women playing a larger role in commerce around the world, how does this ultimately impact where the world goes, and how Satan gains ultimate control? We don’t have those answers, but let us not discount this young man’s legitimate concerns going forward, that many men will find themselves impotent to impress a woman, nor gain her admiration. And without her respect sees no reason to marry into a relationship that puts him at odds with his god given roles and natural purposes in life.

1-Don't you have a daughter-in-law who works? I bet she hates your guts and can't wait to dance above your judgmental corpse. And your wife worked.

2-Men who are secure enough in themselves to not be threatened by us earn our respect. Men like you who think we should be barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen don't get our respect.

The reader should recognize that my end times thoughts are speculative, but the issue of of the advancing negative attitudes of men towards women, and vice versa is accelerating. For an interesting perspective look at the following to see that this young man is not the only one seeing that things are spiraling the wrong direction for the traditional marriage and family. Women no longer will settle for just a good man who will love them all their life and be a good father. No, they want more, and many men just want a traditional woman, not this high powered executive who cannot admire her man for his natural gifts and masculinity.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/24/war-on-...

1-Oh how wrong of us to not see marriage as just an arrangement for making babies, and for wanting husbands we enjoy being with! You can love someone without liking them much. I want a husband I like, and got one. Nothing wrong with that, Kenny.

2-And there are many men who want that exec.

Of course Lori is also in comments and has weighed in to say that soccer and basketball are "unfeminine":

So she thinks women shouldn't play sports. I can't think of any way to make gentleness and nurturing into a sport. Part of sportsmanship is learning to help others. Being a good sport has all of those things, even if the game itself doesn't focus on who gentles the best. For every Michael Vick and Ray Rice, there are dozens more players working with United Way and other charities to help people.

A young lady driving the ball is neither feminine nor masculine. She's someone playing a sport in a neutral way.

So this morning as my husband is dressing my youngest and nicely fixed me a cup of coffee I got up and gave him a big hug and thanked him for not being like Ken. He then got ridiculously excited because he thought I meant Ken had come back to FJ and he was down right addicted to reading the Ken threads, but I had to crush his joy by telling him that Ken has sadly realized his beliefs are indefensible so he is never, ever going to show back up.

If god intended women to stay home and be happy and men to work and be happy, why did he make so many women smart, organized and able to derive immense satisfaction from work outside the home? The reason I work isn't because I'm scheming to overthrow my husband or to do satan's work or even to deprive a less qualified man of my job, it's because I love what I do and I'm good at it. If Ken believe's god made me, then he has to accept that god made me this way. If I stayed home all day crocheting and acting all needy then I'd be guilty of squandering my talents- something Jesus appears to be against.

I wish Ken's clients would read his rants...

While I'm very thankful for my husband's job and the way he provides for us and while I tell him that frequently, the money he brings in is not what keeps me falling in love with him. Yesterday, I was reminded of one of the things that makes me nearly swoon with love for that man: the way he is with babies, all babies.

Yesterday, during our typical Sunday lunch with friends, the only baby in the group (ten months old) became fussy. My husband took her from her parents so they could eat a hot meal; He walked her to the aquarium and looked at the fish. He took her the ATM in the corner and let her push the buttons. Then he took her to the window right by our table and pointed out the ducks and the water. He gently rocked her from side to side until she fell asleep. Then Mommy put her in her car seat and we all had a wonderful visit.

I tell you! Each time I see him work his magic with a baby, I want to take him to the public bathroom and have sweet fellowship with him.

I think Ken assumes we women only want money out of a man, that his paycheck is all we appreciate. Once again, he's got it all wrong.

So this morning as my husband is dressing my youngest and nicely fixed me a cup of coffee I got up and gave him a big hug and thanked him for not being like Ken. He then got ridiculously excited because he thought I meant Ken had come back to FJ and he was down right addicted to reading the Ken threads, but I had to crush his joy by telling him that Ken has sadly realized his beliefs are indefensible so he is never, ever going to show back up.

Don't lose hope...there's always Christmas. Maybe he will come for Christmas... :P

Don't lose hope...there's always Christmas. Maybe he will come for Christmas... :P

Ken, we all know you read here, please help me give my husband the Christmas gift he really wants and come back to FJ! I'm trying to make my husband happy here, so surely you will help out. :wink-kitty:

My husband actually considered emailing Ken to see how he would interact with a business man who disagrees with him. But he decided that he currently doesn't have the time to read, decipher and reply to the convoluted, long-ass replies that Ken would most likely send. If he ever does contact Ken, I'll let you know how it goes.

Poor fragile mens. It's just not fair if you ake their jobs away, because then what meaning will their lives have?

Who are the people marrying and thus endorsing these pathetic creatures? I glad I got one who is a well rounded, fully normal human being who thinks his wallet is an accessory to his penis, like a second scrotum.

His post today....wow. Just wow. Where is all this fresh hostility about women coming from? It seems he'd been quiet for a while about those he loves to hate, now these two consecutive posts. My theory? A woman at work somehow showed him up or insulted him. Also, I fully expect to see a Lifetime Movie made of Ken's secret second family. Apparently, he has a fresh young wife stashed away somewhere who isn't washing the dishes and keeping the house clean while he works so hard to provide for her and his five secret children.

Oh, and this

saying “I’m sorry†was the only way to try to keep harmony and peace and to move things forward; or at least to get communications and sex back on track.

Because, no matter what, menz, you MUST get sex back on track.

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/12/wimpy-husbands-with-rebellious-wives.html

I see that they link to an inspiring story about Robin Roberts and her mom's wisdom. Think they read far enough to learn that Robin's life partner is a lady named Amber?

I also see that Lori had a bad bad ugly marriage for 22 years until she read Debi Pearl's book.

I did, too! And when I finished Debi's book - after having heaved it across the room at least half a dozen times - I began the slow process of changing from a catfishy conflict-avoider to the clear-voiced woman I should've been all along.

So interestingly, things are better for me and for Lori, thanks to that book. For her, it was a how-to manual, and for me, a how-not-to.

And as far as working women = pawns of Satan? The only new question I have is whether working men who do not own their own businesses are similar pawns, since it's entirely possible that their employers are not Good-Christians-Ken-Style .

Exactly, all of this! Related to the bolded: My husband is a PK. His brothers have chided us for being too in love with each other. Or, more in love with each other than God. Or something. And that is wrong. They are both stuck in loveless, stressful and in one case bat-crap-crazy marriages that most sane people would have ended long ago, but apparently, those are GODLY. Okie Dokie then... what is it with "godly" marriages reading as adverts for Martyrs-R-Us? :cray-cray:

Another thought on "godly" marriages. Almost Mr. No, aka ex fiance, was also a PK. While I had no doubt he loved me, there was still this guilt about "loving me more than God" and that our relationship was him, me and God. Funny, I just thought of our relationship as me and him and what was between us could be thought as being "from God" but not "with God". That was weird for me and part of the evangelical / fundie lite weirdness I encountered while at the college I attended (where I met him).

Poor fragile mens. It's just not fair if you ake their jobs away, because then what meaning will their lives have?

Who are the people marrying and thus endorsing these pathetic creatures? I glad I got one who is a well rounded, fully normal human being who thinks his wallet is an accessory to his penis, like a second scrotum.

ROFLOL, I actually meant to say DOSN'T thnk his wallet's a second scrotum.

I tried to get through his rant but WTF was all I could say. I've seen more sensible stuff from my clients off their meds in the psych ward (and yes, I have had to read through lots of psych-ward notes and rants).

If I didn't know better, I'd assume that he was psychotic.

I wonder if my company would let me add "Harlot of Babylon" to my business cards? Hmm....

Jerkit McSnatch, Materials Engineer/Part-owner/ Quality Manager/WHORE OF BABYLON

Anyone want to explain to a very confused Jew what the hell is the Beast of Babylon that Satan is supposed to be riding? And it is different from the Harlot of Babylon riding the Beast?

Do we have the Harlot of Babylon and Satan both riding the Beast?

And most importantly, are these titles of pornos?

I think I'll tell my husband's cousin about the Harlot of Babylon title. Since she's a single woman with a career AND she's a sexy Iraqi, she'll love it.

Archived