IGNORED

Quiz: Which J'Daughter are you?

Ralar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've tried the quiz a few times with different answers and I'm only getting the Big 4 and Josie. I guess those are the only daughters that matter right now.

That's messed up. Free Jennifer and Jordyn!

I've tried the quiz a few times with different answers and I'm only getting the Big 4 and Josie. I guess those are the only daughters that matter right now.

The others don't get enough attention to have noticeable personalities. Boo!

The others don't get enough attention to have noticeable personalities. Boo!

There were only five answers per question, which I thought was weird. I could see it being reasonable if it was just the four oldest girls, since they're the adults, the ones with the book, etc. But why include Magic Josie, who is only a small child with probably very little settled by way of personality or interests, and not Joy, who would actually make for a distinct and vaguely useful category? Inasmuch as silly quizzes can have useful categories, that is. I guess most of the viewing public is like "Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Josie...um, the other older girl? The smart one? The really timid little one? There are only eight, right?"

Apparently I'm a Jinger, myself. Funny there aren't more of us, in the circumstances.

I am Josie, because saying i am reserved and like to read means I am a wild 5 year old.

And man, the TLC brand is really showing they don't give a crap about any of the children except for the j slaves and miracle josie.

i'm jana as well! it makes a lot of sense to me, because if my parents had stayed in religion and managed to quash my spirit, i would probably be exactly like her.

I also got Jana, and I did stay in long enough that a lot of my natural personality was quashed. Like Jana, I was pretty outgoing as a child.

:) I got Jana. Which does not surprise me at all. I know I'm quiet and reserved, well, backwards and painfully shy. Explains why I've only been a lurker to the site so far. Haha :)

Josie

Though she may be the smallest Duggar daughter, Josie, like you, lights up the room with her big personality. Always making jokes and keeping things fun, she's the typical youngest child. But that doesn't mean she isn't taken seriously. Michelle has described her as "strong-willed" and we're sure you can identify with Josie's need to make her voice heard. Luckily, her sense of humor endears her to the family, even if she's being demanding.

I got Jana. That makes sense to me. But many of the questions didn't have answers that actually apply to me at all!

Jana.

Figures - I was the oldest and in charge of taking care of the younger kids in the family. I was responsible for them - if they got in trouble, I was held responsible.

RUN JANA! RUN!

Your Result:

Jessa

Though Jessa is kind just like her other sisters, she has strong convictions and has no problem letting others know exactly where she stands on an issue. Like Jessa, who bucked tradition and had her first kiss in private, you're not afraid to take the road less traveled. But you are poised and practical, which gains the respect of others around you.

I guess? Do I have to be any of them?

Jinger

You see the world through rose-colored glasses, or rather a rose-colored lens. Though all the Duggars focused on music, Jinger has a serious talent for photography. She is creative and artistic, though she doesn't have an artist's temperament. Always laughing and chatting with her sisters, she is upbeat, positive and a great friend.

:D

I got Jana. I'm not surprised by that though - I'm more of a mediator and peace keeper among my family members than anything. I'm not as talkative as Jill is and I'm not the sort of person who will state my opinion to anyone like Jessa.

And I'm a nuturing and maternal person.

I got Jana- not really surprised. I am the oldest girl in my family and spent the first half my life taking care of a brood of brothers and sisters.

So are the only options Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger and Josie? How appropriate that Joyanna, Jordyn, Jennifer and Hannie disappear...like usual...

I got Jessa. :D And I'm smacking myself for being in the wrong line of work, because someone actually got paid money to sit around and make this quiz...

I'm Jill which kinda of a shock. I figured I'd get Jinger because of the artistic side of me. So I'm gonna need you Jana's to whip me up some ties and fix some dresses for me. Oh and Jingers I'm gonna need you to take photos of me too.

I got Jessa, which I expected. I'm unromantic, opinionated, and don't suffer fools well, though I thought liking to cook would instantly get me someone else. :lol:

I have much better taste in men, though.

Archived