IGNORED

Quiz: Which J'Daughter are you?

Ralar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am Jessa apparently..

Only question that didn't roll for me was the sibling question. I don't have any, so I'm all of the answers!

I totally see myself in Jinger and that's what I got. She's always been my favorite though and I actually might have her be the only Duggar I'd send a gift to (if Daddy ever lets her grow up).

Jana.

Of course I'm Jana. That actually makes perfect sense to me.

i'm jana as well! it makes a lot of sense to me, because if my parents had stayed in religion and managed to quash my spirit, i would probably be exactly like her.

I'm Jana, and TLC are liars.

Just like Michelle, you are a nurturer. Always helping your older sisters with projects and keeping your younger siblings out of trouble, you are responsible and family-oriented. But that doesn't mean you don't make time to pursue your own interests. As a veteran midwife, Jana has as a fulfilling career. Though she may not be the most outspoken Duggar daughter, when asked, she doles out great advice.

Well, some of the questions were based on what others think about you.

Maybe all of us surprise Jills present as nice. I have a naturally smiling face, so people always think I'm approachable.

I once had an elderly, large lady ask me to apply her seat belt on an airplane flight= Yes, I crawled on the floor and helped engage that belt. MY kids said, "mom that's what the attendant is for. Next time, hit the call button."

I don't think anyone has ever though, you know who I think is nice? Treemom. She is the nicest. I do nice things, and I am a quite thoughtful person, but in general I don't think people see me as nice. Gregarious, listener, and deeply care about the people around me yes. Nice. No.

Jill is an outspoken woman whose beliefs are very important to her. She has a very strong personality and is very enthusiastic about the things that excite her.

Nah, clearly no one here is Jill. ;)

I'm actually not surprised there are a lot of Jill results, seeing how this is a board full of outspoken people. I just think that most of the Jills here have probably learned to have a strong personality without being overbearing.

I got Jana as well. Knowing me, it somewhat makes sense, but I also know that I can be, and often am, a lot like Jessa (sarcastic, blunt, etc.)

Interesting that no one has gotten anything but the four oldest, or Josie.... Do they just not have enough info to put out the other girls as options?

Jill is an outspoken woman whose beliefs are very important to her. She has a very strong personality and is very enthusiastic about the things that excite her.

Nah, clearly no one here is Jill. ;)

I'm actually not surprised there are a lot of Jill results, seeing how this is a board full of outspoken people. I just think that most of the Jills here have probably learned to have a strong personality without being overbearing.

LOL- good point.

LOL- good point.

Yeah, I don't see any of you as Jill's. We are a strong group of Janas, Jingers, and Jennifers IMHO :D

I've tried the quiz a few times with different answers and I'm only getting the Big 4 and Josie. I guess those are the only daughters that matter right now.

Archived