IGNORED

Quiz: Which J'Daughter are you?

Ralar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jana :romance-heartbeating:

Makes sense since I am the oldest in my family and am very nurturing/motherly/generous. I see a lot of myself in Jana and I am thankful that I, unlike Jana, am able to continue my education and make something of my life! I can only hope that Jana will someday have a truly "fulfilling career"

FREE JANA

I don't think anyone has ever though, you know who I think is nice? Treemom. She is the nicest. I do nice things, and I am a quite thoughtful person, but in general I don't think people see me as nice. Gregarious, listener, and deeply care about the people around me yes. Nice. No.

I agree with this, very much,about myself as well. I am a Jill, apparently.

Josie

Though she may be the smallest Duggar daughter, Josie, like you, lights up the room with her big personality. Always making jokes and keeping things fun, she's the typical youngest child. But that doesn't mean she isn't taken seriously. Michelle has described her as "strong-willed" and we're sure you can identify with Josie's need to make her voice heard. Luckily, her sense of humor endears her to the family, even if she's being demanding.

Wtf TLC ?

I'm Jana, and TLC are liars.

Just like Michelle, you are a nurturer. Always helping your older sisters with projects and keeping your younger siblings out of trouble, you are responsible and family-oriented. But that doesn't mean you don't make time to pursue your own interests. As a veteran midwife, Jana has as a fulfilling career. Though she may not be the most outspoken Duggar daughter, when asked, she doles out great advice.

IKR? I got Jana too, and I was like WTF is this description. Some of the emotional things are a matter of opinion, but Jana is not a veteran midwife and she also doesn't have any older sisters. I think whoever is in charge of the popups on the show made this quiz.

I cant get to it :( I cant access the TLC website at all, it just redirects me to the UK version.

Yeah, that happens to me every time someone posts a link to something on the TLC site here :(

I got Jessa which surprises me, since I don't really see myself like her at all. I like cooking and reading and I thought sure that would get me someone else. :o

Archived