IGNORED

You know you think about the Duggars too much when

justodd

- your first thought on getting a side-hug from someone you find attractive is to ask if it means you're courting.

(I was sure there was already a thread for this, but couldn't find one by searching or going back into posts from May, so I hope this is okay.)

Forget the Duggars, I think about FreeJinger too much. No lie last night I had a dream I was on the Rodrigues RV, complete with the baby cage. I always :roll: when people say they have Duggar dreams but fundies really do earworm themselves inside your subconscious! This must be part of their "Inception" ministry, Praise Jesus!

Forget the Duggars, I think about FreeJinger too much. No lie last night I had a dream I was on the Rodrigues RV, complete with the baby cage. I always :roll: when people say they have Duggar dreams but fundies really do earworm themselves inside your subconscious! This must be part of their "Inception" ministry, Praise Jesus!

Were you IN the baby cage?

Possible TMI:

I have super long hair (like just below my waist) and I was thinking about how difficult it must have been for Jessa and Jill to have to lose their virginities with that length of hair. If I'm doing anything intimate with my boyfriend or even just laying down for a nap, I have to pull my hair into a ponytail or I will lay on it, it will get caught under my armpits, or my boyfriend will accidentally pull it somehow. We've been in the same bed, not touching at all, but he's put his hand down to roll over and yanked my hair. Also: that poor shower, that poor vacuum, those poor husbands. I am one person and I've always got a hairball full of hair in the shower, in my brushes, wrapped around the vacuum spinning brush, etc. I can't imagine the TTH with the 5 older daughters and Michelle all with hair that long. My boyfriend complains about finding hair on his clothes or that it gets in his face when we have sex and I can't find a ponytail holder. I can't imagine the awkwardness of losing your virginity with all that hair...

Possible TMI:

I have super long hair (like just below my waist)...

Ah... I remember those days... but I lost my virginity in the front bench seat of my BF's mother's Chevy station wagon.... yeah, the long hair was a definite hazard there, too.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Possible TMI:

I have super long hair (like just below my waist) and I was thinking about how difficult it must have been for Jessa and Jill to have to lose their virginities with that length of hair. If I'm doing anything intimate with my boyfriend or even just laying down for a nap, I have to pull my hair into a ponytail or I will lay on it, it will get caught under my armpits, or my boyfriend will accidentally pull it somehow. We've been in the same bed, not touching at all, but he's put his hand down to roll over and yanked my hair. Also: that poor shower, that poor vacuum, those poor husbands. I am one person and I've always got a hairball full of hair in the shower, in my brushes, wrapped around the vacuum spinning brush, etc. I can't imagine the TTH with the 5 older daughters and Michelle all with hair that long. My boyfriend complains about finding hair on his clothes or that it gets in his face when we have sex and I can't find a ponytail holder. I can't imagine the awkwardness of losing your virginity with all that hair...

I pity the poor J'Slave who gets to cut out all the hair that's been wound up in the vacuum cleaner.

I made a reference to " Duggar style side hugs" while waiting in line with my middle-hs BFF to meet our favorite band on Saturday. I said that I wanted hugs from the band members, but real, big bear hugs, not side hugs. She looked at me like :shock: and asked what I was talking about. I did end up getting some pretty defrauding hugs, that I'd been waiting for since I was 13 (26 now)!

Tator Tot Casserole is a favorite meal at the elementary school I work at. Every time we have it all I can think of is the Duggars. BTW I refuse to eat it.

when you re-watch the engagement episode every time its on - so far 10 times :D

plus you re-watch the actual scene like before work - just to get you through the day

the last time I did that was when I watched Pump up the volume :D

help :D

...you look at the mirror and find yourself wearing a t-shirt, cardigan, and maxi skirt—with flip-flops.

:snooty:

Ah... I remember those days... but I lost my virginity in the front bench seat of my BF's mother's Chevy station wagon.... yeah, the long hair was a definite hazard there, too.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another person here with waist length hair. (I use to be able to sit on it but when my kids were toddlers they would jump on it so I reduced it by about 20cm.) I always plait my hair before going to bed. Long, thick, curly hair + a husband do not make for a good night for either of us.

I don't care about their showers but I hate to think of how often they find hair monsters in their TTC. There is no way you can have that many long haired ladies who always wear their hair loose, working in a kitchen and not end up with a fair amount in the food.

Oh yeah, and I know I spend too much time thinking about the Duggars and FreeJinger in general, because the first thing I do in the morning is to check my emails and see what threads have been active overnight.

Here's how I know I spend too much time on here discussing the Duggars and their friends.

I now use Erin's hair tutorial to curl my hair and tell other people about it.

I looked up Zach's ex and fell in love with her skirt. I'm now making one.

I've searched for a few of their clothing pieces and purchased them.

My antidepressant makes me have very vivid dreams. So I average several fundie dreams a month and they're so detailed. I had intense dreams about crashing Duggar weddings and interacting with the Maxwells.

Last week I dreamt I was PP's wife. Yeah, the horror.

I kinda rolled my eyes at those who said they dreamed about freeing the Duggar girls, but last night I had my own. I don't really remember it but Jinger, Jessa, and Jana were assuring me that the marriages were to get away from Michelle and were planning on getting divorced. There was a lot of running around and they said fuck a lot.

I really need this current season to end so I can stop involving them in my life.

Archived