IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to look at the blog just now and the men's session was held in a hallway?

:lol: that's right they are! And check out the guy who hid in the other room to play with his phone. :twisted:

post-10046-14451999433445_thumb.jpg

:lol: that's right they are! And check out the guy who hid in the other room to play with his phone. :twisted:

[attachment=0]DSC_0606.jpg[/attachment]

They weren't kidding! I assumed they meant conference hall. I don't blame the guy on his phone, I bet the people in back couldn't hear anyway. Those kids look bored.

I'm mostly a lurker but I had to post this:

christophermaxwell.com/weddings/joseph-elissa/index.html

Edited to break link, but oooh, the elusive wedding pics! Thankyou! Lilith.

That's one defrauding Mother of the Groom outfit Teri. The contrasting belt draws my eyes to the fact that you have a WAIST! And you know where those sorts of thoughts lead......

Something to think about Steve.....

Is that a fundy thing, to pick up your bride and carry her around in her wedding dress? I think Erin Bates got picked up, I know Jill duggar did, and now this bride. I don't remember seeing that in weddings I've attended.

I'm mostly a lurker but I had to post this:

christophermaxwell.com/weddings/joseph-elissa/index.html

Edited to break link, but oooh, the elusive wedding pics! Thankyou! Lilith.

One of the bridesmaids, I think it's one of Elissa's sisters (the light haired one that's not Sarah) reminds me of Jana.

I don't like Joseph's face. At all.

One of the bridesmaids, I think it's one of Elissa's sisters (the light haired one that's not Sarah) reminds me of Jana.

I don't like Joseph's face. At all.

In the cover picture for the album (I'm on my phone so I can't post it) his facial expression looks like he's about to eat her :/

They didn't have many wedding guests. There can't be more than a couple hundred.

She does have a pretty dress. 1000% better than Anna's. Nath's girls are adorable. It looks like that had actual food, not just baloney on a toothpick.

He probably tried to make them into funny hats...

:lol:

I can imagine his thoughts:

Plain oval balloons? Not being used to make other peoples' children talk about where they will go when they die? What a waste!

I wonder what Steve thought of the balloons.

The nature of balloons is to start out uninflated, but it is still completely a balloon from the moment it is created. Even before being blown up, the balloon's creator knows what color the balloon will be and other such characteristics. The creator then breathes life into the balloon, and the balloon is big and strong but from the moment the knot is tied, the balloon begins to slowly wither until it loses more and more air, deflates and sinks to the ground.

Tl;Dr, the balloons made him think of death.

Christopher is a shitty photographer.

And Melanie looks exhausted. i hope it is just because she has a bunch of little ones and she isn't pregnant or ill.

They didn't have many wedding guests. There can't be more than a couple hundred.

Gracious, how many guests does your average wedding have?

Christopher is a shitty photographer.

And Melanie looks exhausted. i hope it is just because she has a bunch of little ones and she isn't pregnant or ill.

Drew is only a couple months old. She's probably getting up to nurse him in the middle of the night. She was also dragged on a do it yourself "vacation" just before the wedding. Plus, cooking, cleaning, homeschooling, and trying to be that "perfect" fundie wife....

Drew is only a couple months old. She's probably getting up to nurse him in the middle of the night. She was also dragged on a do it yourself "vacation" just before the wedding. Plus, cooking, cleaning, homeschooling, and trying to be that "perfect" fundie wife....

Do Maxwells get up in the middle of the night for crying babies? They seem like the type to put a newborn on a sleep schedule and let them cry it out.

So I know someone already mentioned this but Christopher's wedding criteria has changed. I thought it would be interesting to compare the past to today.

As of March 2013 (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16254)

General Criteria:

No Sunday weddings

First wedding for bride and/or groom

Valid marriage license

No alcohol

No dancing (except between the bride and groom)

Modest attire for bride and bridesmaids

Today http://www.christophermaxwell.com/weddi ... mation.htm

No alcohol

No dancing

Modest attire for bride and bridesmaids

So he has eased up on weird things, like the second weddings, valid marriage license and Sunday weddings. And yet still no alcohol or dancing?

I hope that is what it is.

So he has eased up on weird things, like the second weddings, valid marriage license and Sunday weddings. And yet still no alcohol or dancing?

The license criterion might have been dumped because he was missing out on people who won't get a license for religious or political reasons (a la the Pearls and their disgust of the State honoring same-sex marriage), and prefer a "Covenant Marriage."

Rules are rock-solid until they keep you from making the bucks -- Daddy taught him well.

So I know someone already mentioned this but Christopher's wedding criteria has changed. I thought it would be interesting to compare the past to today.

He still has no dress standards for the blokes though- arseless chaps are still A-okay.

Except now even the bride and groom can't dance.

Poor Christopher, what would become of him if he saw a couple dancing!!!! :pink-shock:

Archived