IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

I'm so pleased John-Marie escaped Maxhell, but I hope his sister is not being eyed up for John or Jesse :(

Oh god, her and John??? NOoooooooooo!

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god, her and John??? NOoooooooooo!

I don't think its out of the realm of possibility. She likes frumpers, as does her Mother, and shes the right age.

CJ is most definitely Cathy Jo Demcak, sister of Jonathan Demcak (AKA John-Marie), from Homedale, Idaho. Compare to pics on the Maxwells' "Around the Farm" blog post of July 21, 2013. They didn't post any shots of Jonathan this time around - per his public FB page, he is most definitely in a relationship with a young woman who is not a Maxwell. May the universe rejoice!!!

Check out his girlfriend's FB page (public). She's a hairdresser. She's rock'n a pair of short shorts!! Anna didn't stand a chance! :whistle:

Anna's writing is so PAINFUL to read. How can Teri not be completely embarrassed. I can't even snark on it. It is just to sad. :(

This. I could have sworn the A Beka curriculum included basic grammar but it doesn't seem like many of the SOTDRT crowd learned grammar, sentence structure, punctuation. . .I know those things aren't important in their crowd, but you'd think they'd want to set themselves up as shining examples of the quality of a homeschool education.

She looks like: "Another younger brother is getting married, while I am still living at home with Teri and Stevie, with no suitable husband in sight".

I really do hope to be wrong though. I would love for her to find a nice husband and have the family she so longs for.

Sarah will marry a local widower with a bunch of young children. Perhaps his wife was seriously injured in a car wreck and she spent her last days in the nursing home where the Maxwells serve. Sarah caught the man's eye as he wondered how on earth he will raise these kids by himself, and the wife was barely in her grave before he approached Steve with a proposal.

I don't think its out of the realm of possibility. She likes frumpers, as does her Mother, and shes the right age.

Don't forget John's brother has a frumper fetish, so how knows, John might too.

sweet fellowship time at Chez Chrise:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

NR Anna: let me just slip out of this jumper

Chris: hmmm leave it on darling...

PrarieGirl, I thought the exact same thing about Sarah in that picture. The Maxwell sisters always seem to have nice, thick hair, but Sarah's does look thin there. Her coloring doesn't look good either. Hopefully just the lighting, as you say.

I agree with both of you. I saw that picture and just stared at it for awhile because at first it didn't look like Sarah. She appears as though she has lost some weight and almost like her hair has thinned or something. She needs OUT of there. And she needs a pint of Ben & Jerry's all to herself.

I hate how they give you a snippet of the wedding and then they go back to "buy our shit! conferences!!!!" and go back to the wedding. It's so money hungry.

Sarah will marry a local widower with a bunch of young children. Perhaps his wife was seriously injured in a car wreck and she spent her last days in the nursing home where the Maxwells serve. Sarah caught the man's eye as he wondered how on earth he will raise these kids by himself, and the wife was barely in her grave before he approached Steve with a proposal.

I don't think Steve would allow Sarah to marry a widower and raise another woman's kids. He likes his potential mates pure and I can't imagine him allowing him letting his daughter marry someone who had already had his first kiss, much less a man who had already had sex. I think Sarah is doomed to be Teri and Steve's helpmeet.

I hate how they give you a snippet of the wedding and then they go back to "buy our shit! conferences!!!!" and go back to the wedding. It's so money hungry.

It is totally Maxwell. Every. Single. Thing. They. Do. is for money. The posed pictures of cleaning - "look at us, we are perfect Christians and you can see the JOY because of that; buy our shit so you will be happy cleaning cabinets too"! Part of this story here, then conference / book/ scheming shit, then more of the story...whether it's a wedding, a birth, or whatever. They control every ounce of info they give and it's contrived and created to sell-sell-sell. There is no conspiracy or motive - as far as keeping info and being short with people - other than to keep them coming back for more. The more people come back the more likely they are to spend money.

Their entire lives are not about their god. It's all about money. Money. Money. Money. Sell. Sell. Sell.

They're not only wasting the existence their god gave them, they're using those wasted existences to make money.

All so Steve doesn't have to deal with women. All so Steve can be in control and feel like a man and valid. All because they're incapable of real life with real people.

Gotta' hand it to them. Most people with issues struggle and either succumb or try to resolve. Steve has made a living off his insecurities and incompetence.

That's her. Steve's paranoia has reached a whole new level: he is now using initials for the people who used to be called by their whole name just a little over a year ago! If he's so damn determined to give the world the middle finger then why not pixelate or blur all the non-Maxwells (and come to think of it, maybe even everyone who is not "immediate family") because the blog is all.about.the.Maxwells anyway. Something to think about, Stevie.

There's a pic of Sarah with Ruthanne in the newest post. Maybe it's the wrong time of the month for me or maybe it's the exhaustion after a crazy-busy work week or a combination of both but that picture almost made me burst into tears. I cannot really say why because we've seen pictures of Sarah holding other people's babies before, but this just made me so sad and sorry for her. I can't really explain it, I just want to give her a big long hug :(

post-10046-14451999428029_thumb.jpg

For being in her early 30's she looks really beautiful, imo. And that scarf is lovely. Maybe these Groundhog Day years have kept her from aging too quickly, and she can still marry a younger guy. As far as her hair, it just seems to be lighting and maybe not enough healthy proteins, easily fixed. :D

Why does a child need a modesty panel on her not-very-low-cut top? :roll:

i.imgur.com/G8JAjvUl.jpg

some fundies would consider that low cut! :lol: collarbone! nike!

Stupid over attention to modesty creating the exact opposite effect on how the guys see women.

Some guys would consider elbows immodest, like the :gasp: ankle glimpses of the 19th century.

some fundies would consider that low cut! :lol: collarbone! nike!

Stupid over attention to modesty creating the exact opposite effect on how the guys see women.

Some guys would consider elbows immodest, like the :gasp: ankle glimpses of the 19th century.

In their attempts to disguise/hide/ignore humanity, they do the exact opposite of what they claim. The attention is totally drawn to the black under the green, thus, the child's bust line. Had they let it be and ignored their obsessions with sex, no one would do anything other than pass by the picture - the girl - the child.

Reading the "super suspenseful" wedding posts I had to wonder....is there a MOODY Family wedding coming up in the net book? Then only the names and location would have to be changed before the "Publish" button is clicked?

The bit I don't understand is why every fundie engagement and wedding is presented in terms of the AMAZINGLY EPIC LOVE STORY GOD CRAFTED FOR each and every one of them. I realize when you fall in love, emotions get intense (although I would seriously question if it is possible for a couple to fall in love in a rushed, over supervised courtship) but honestly, boy meets girl, girl and boy like each other, parents approve, they get married.... is mundane enough of an event to support a $51 Billion dollar industry each year (according to Wikipedia). Granted the fundies are not spending much money to get hitched but the over the top reactions are nearly as tedious as last year's trendy colors. :doh:

The bit I don't understand is why every fundie engagement and wedding is presented in terms of the AMAZINGLY EPIC LOVE STORY GOD CRAFTED FOR each and every one of them. I realize when you fall in love, emotions get intense (although I would seriously question if it is possible for a couple to fall in love in a rushed, over supervised courtship) but honestly, boy meets girl, girl and boy like each other, parents approve, they get married.... is mundane enough of an event to support a $51 Billion dollar industry each year (according to Wikipedia). Granted the fundies are not spending much money to get hitched but the over the top reactions are nearly as tedious as last year's trendy colors. :doh:

Because their god rewards their faithfulness with the ultimate love and perfection in life. If you just date and make a choice, it's on you. When you do it the fundie way, it's all their god and it's all about rewards for their greatness. Can't be a special Christian if you just date, break up, and eventually find your spouse through love and shared experience. Only special/chosen ones get god's intentional spousal choice. And even if you don't know your spouse, you know it's true love because you are special and chosen and god says so....

Or, something.

I'm starting to think we're never going to get a back story about the lovebirds.

It's as if the "friends" picture is being presented as the story of their "beautiful relationship" and there will be just wedding photos from here on out.

Re: bolded. The former Young Ladies Christian Fellowship (now Kindred Grace) started this. They avidly collected courtship stories & posted them as faith-promoting material for their reader-sheep. The newer incarnation still has the stories but you have to dig around a bit to find them.

Sarah is now giving sessions on How To Write to the young people at the conferences.

:? :doh: :angry-banghead:

Let's see:

Well kids, first you have to find a quiet place away from all the rest of the crazy family. Then you think and think and think but can't imagine anything on your own. So, you write about mundane things that have happened in your family. Oh and when you title your books, make sure the titles don't vary much from each other.

It could be worse. It could be John or Mary running 'How to Write' sessions. Sarah might not be a good writer, but compared to her siblings she's not bad.

[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

For being in her early 30's she looks really beautiful, imo. And that scarf is lovely. Maybe these Groundhog Day years have kept her from aging too quickly, and she can still marry a younger guy. As far as her hair, it just seems to be lighting and maybe not enough healthy proteins, easily fixed. :D

I think it's just lighting. It's hard to tell in photos, but her hair looks fine (as in, each strand is individually thin). I have a similar hair colour, and I also have fine and thick hair, and it looks like that in photos taken in fluorescent light. I think it's the combination of colour and fineness that just makes it look a bit translucent.

The fact that the title of her talk is the overly descriptive and informative "How to Write" shows how good of a writer she is.

Agreed

Thing is, she probably COULD be a good writer, if Papas Asshatus would ALLOW her to get the education and training she needs. But no, the Maxwells are experts on everything, given to them because they are god's chosen people and if they subject themselves to worldy influences their talents will immediately vanish.....

The sunflower cupcakes were made from Duncan Hines. That drives me nuts. I have two kids who I pick up everyday at 2:30, run a major nonprofit fundraising office, and help my husband run his business. I made a lemon blueberry cake with just the stuff in my kitchen last night. Why is it so hard for these professional housewives to take some sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla (I make my own, btw) and made an actual cake rather than opening a box? I don't get it. If I had the luxury of staying home, my house would be a pinterest nightmare and my kitchen an insane wonderland.

The sunflower cupcakes were made from Duncan Hines. That drives me nuts. I have two kids who I pick up everyday at 2:30, run a major nonprofit fundraising office, and help my husband run his business. I made a lemon blueberry cake with just the stuff in my kitchen last night. Why is it so hard for these professional housewives to take some sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla (I make my own, btw) and made an actual cake rather than opening a box? I don't get it. If I had the luxury of staying home, my house would be a pinterest nightmare and my kitchen an insane wonderland.

I know that kills me. These women all opine about how much they have to forgo higher education and/or jobs after the "graduate" from homeschool because they have to learn to be keeps of their home. Given that, how can they not make cupcakes from scratch? I mean, it will take what, an extra 5 mins to measure out the all the dry ingredients rather than just dump the box in the bowl. Maybe it was cheaper, those box cake mixes do go on sale quite frequently. That being said, these were cupcakes for a person's WEDDING. You'd think they would at least try and make them top quality (they seem to be really nicely decorated though).

Archived