IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

Goodness I didn't recognise Melanie she looks done in, but it's good to see Drew looking well.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am dying to know how the conversations with the real photographer went: "See, my fiance's brother is a wedding photographer too and he'll be taking some pictures..." I've never met a wedding photographer who would tolerate someone else playing photographer with all the posed pictures, group shots, ceremony close-ups, etc.--number one, the interloper gets in the way, and number two, it cuts into the real photographer's bottom line. There's no way to stop people taking snapshots with their phones but it's clear that Christopher was acting in every way as the wedding photographer.

Oh, and that picture of a wide-stance Joseph standing alone on the altar, presumably before the ceremony, gives me the creeps.

I noticed that too!! I am dying to know why he wasn't there. Also, I need a life. :)

Maybe John made a run for it? If he did, the Maxwells probably would carry on as if nothing happened and make no mention of him in their blog ever again.

Anna's hair looked terrible, but it always looks terrible. Split ends starting up at her ears!

(I sometimes do a side braid. Is that ok, fashionistas? I thought it was cute but if everyone secretly thinks I look stupid and like Deb from Napoleon Dynamite, I'll stop!)

I'm sorry but when Mary does a big smile it reminds me of this... Yes, I'm mean. http://25.media.tumblr.com/6f15213277a3 ... 8_1280.jpg

No photo of the kiss at the altar? Do Maxwells not do that or is that one thing Christopher seems to have left for the "real" wedding photographer?

I am dying to know how the conversations with the real photographer went: "See, my fiance's brother is a wedding photographer too and he'll be taking some pictures..." I've never met a wedding photographer who would tolerate someone else playing photographer with all the posed pictures, group shots, ceremony close-ups, etc.--number one, the interloper gets in the way, and number two, it cuts into the real photographer's bottom line. There's no way to stop people taking snapshots with their phones but it's clear that Christopher was acting in every way as the wedding photographer.

Oh, and that picture of a wide-stance Joseph standing alone on the altar, presumably before the ceremony, gives me the creeps.

He has truly mastered the wide stance, more so than any of the other Maxwell boys (although Jesse is a close second). I will never know why the fundie men do this ridiculous thing. And you know because almost all of them do it, there must be discussions about it among them. Oh, to be a fly on the wall during one of those.

christophermaxwell.com/weddings/joseph-elissa/images/062-web.jpg Dude! Either nix the crazy lighting (despite being OUTSIDE IN THE NATURAL LIGHT!) or Photoshop out the glare on Joseph's forehead and the shadow off of Nathan's face!

christophermaxwell.com/weddings/joseph-elissa/images/062-web.jpg Dude! Either nix the crazy lighting (despite being OUTSIDE IN THE NATURAL LIGHT!) or Photoshop out the glare on Joseph's forehead and the shadow off of Nathan's face!

Poor John. He seems to be the least-highest jumper. It's a good thing he's cute.

Seriously! The fact that it was styled into a "formal side ponytail" blew my mind.

I nominate "Side Ponytail From Hell" as a new thread count title.

Poor John. He seems to be the least-highest jumper. It's a good thing he's cute.

Ha, I didn't even notice that. I was too distracted by the groom's "FUCK YEAH, I'm getting laid!" expression, backed up by three of "Reaching for Jesus!" and one "Now?" Should've done another take, Christopher.

Sarah's smiling as hard as she can. And she looks it.

The thick black borders on some of the wedding pics are killing me. They make it look like nothing so much as a demotivational poster.

sye1JsA.jpg

1XGWnLt.jpg

The last few photos were taken here

http://www.storybook-inn.com/weddings.htm, which is a good half hour or so from the church. It's also the kind of place a local photographer would know about and not a random dude from Kansas.

It's possible that this is where they spent their wedding night, maybe as a gift from her family.

PSA--no sleuthing required on this one. I have been to a wedding at that inn and recognized the door in the wall.

Do you have any idea who the local photographer might be? There's a picture of her on Chris Maxwell's site. She has long, dark curly hair. She might have a site that has more wedding photographs on it...

Do we know for sure there was a different 'main' photographer?? I'm thinking Chris was it and the other lady was a second shooter or just family member or friend with a camera. Chris didn't appear to be groomsman to me.

Anna's hair looked terrible, but it always looks terrible. Split ends starting up at her ears!

(I sometimes do a side braid. Is that ok, fashionistas? I thought it was cute but if everyone secretly thinks I look stupid and like Deb from Napoleon Dynamite, I'll stop!)

I'm sorry but when Mary does a big smile it reminds me of this... Yes, I'm mean. http://25.media.tumblr.com/6f15213277a3 ... 8_1280.jpg

I won't judge if you promise not to wear it to a wedding! :lol: I kid, I kid.

Ok, I have also noticed that about Mary's smile. The only thing I can figure is that she's doing that to cover up her prominent gums?

Do we know for sure there was a different 'main' photographer?? I'm thinking Chris was it and the other lady was a second shooter or just family member or friend with a camera. Chris didn't appear to be groomsman to me.

Agree I don't think Christopher was groomsman.

It looks like they had a "real" photographer (and a FEMALE!!!); she is standing behind the little girls.

191-web.jpg

The girls look lovely. The ring barrier is adorable.

I wonder how the reception was?

1,250 and include the master files. Travel is in addition.

But No alcoholNo dancingModest attire for bride and bridesmaids. Wtf kind of photography is this. That's why business isn't booming. I wish a couple would call Christopher up invite him to their wedding to do photos and get drunk, wear in modest clothing, and dance the night away

Elissa should've say I can't sorry I can't live this lifestyle and ran out of there. Christopher can't take photos and he calls himself a photographer. I like the cake nut it didn't look professionally made.The bride mates dresses are so ugly.

I'm sorry, but I don't think any of the Maxwells are attractive. They're all creepy. The creepy eyes. The gummy creepy smiles. I'm no beauty queen, but at least I have healthy hair, a decent smile & non creepy eyes.

I'm sorry, but I don't think any of the Maxwells are attractive. They're all creepy. The creepy eyes. The gummy creepy smiles. I'm no beauty queen, but at least I have healthy hair, a decent smile & non creepy eyes.

Thank goodness someone finally said it. When everyone talks about how attractive Sarah is, I'm always thinking 'What am I missing...?'

Thank goodness someone finally said it. When everyone talks about how attractive Sarah is, I'm always thinking 'What am I missing...?'

I know all the Maxwells had braces at one time or another, but Sarah's teeth all look like implants. I'm sure they aren't, but she just really looks like some of them along the front are fake.

Sarah is average but not unattractive. However, in the last few posts she has really looked terrible. Did she lose weight? She looks old. Personally, I find Anna hideous. She needs to stop grinning. Her hair is always off an her shirt never matches the skirt. Now Mary, she is pretty.

I do wish Elissa had worn some makeup. Just something to give her more of a glow, some blush, some mascara, some gloss. A brushing of those eyebrows. And since I am being a total bitch, she has hairy arms.

Archived