IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she did. I think the bride and groom also sang. The big question is, who gave the death speech for this wedding? I'm thinking Joseph handled that himself. There are a few photos of him speaking to the audience. Steve appears to be the best man, though, so he is there to step in if the lecture was not sufficiently depressing.

I dislike groomsmen jumping photos and this one just really, really looks like a groom celebrating that he finally gets to have sex!

My thoughts exactly :obscene-sexualspermblue:

Random thoughts:

Purple and green is definitely not my favorite colour combo but those flowers were beautiful.

Teri looked quite stylish with slutty contrasting buttons and all, and the little ABC-girls were adorable. Still, Mary is the real beauty who looks very natural in these photos. And so did the happy couple - they seem to be into each other (not always the case with the fundies...) and looked quite relaxed in each other's company. I'm actually surprised.

Now tell me, why were there 5 bridesmaids and only 4 groomsmen? Don't tell me Poor Sarah had to go alone!

You can see the real photographer in this picture and she is definitely giving Chris the Look of Death: christophermaxwell.com/weddings/joseph-elissa/images/380-web.jpg

I wonder why Sarah is in between anna and Mary in the bridesmaids lineup

Height maybe? But she seems to be shorter than both her sisters. Maybe they wanted Mary to walk with a certain person? The last guy must be the brother of the bride and possibly available.

There were five groomsmen: Steve, Christopher, Nathan, John, Jesse, and the unknown last guy. Most likely the brother of Elissa. Steve was Joseph's best man, I think.

In the cover picture for the album (I'm on my phone so I can't post it) his facial expression looks like he's about to eat her :/

This is the picture I was talking about:

post-1658-14451999433711_thumb.jpg

He looks like some kind of mythical monster sizing up his prey. I find it almost startling how different his facial expressions are from Elissa's in many of the pictures on Christopher's site. Elissa looks exactly as you'd expect a bride to look on her wedding day, glowing with love and adoration. Joseph looks predatory. Are we sure he's not a vampire? :lol:

This is the picture I was talking about:

[attachment=0]joseph-elissa.jpg[/attachment]

He looks like some kind of mythical monster sizing up his prey. I find it almost startling how different his facial expressions are from Elissa's in many of the pictures on Christopher's site. Elissa looks exactly as you'd expect a bride to look on her wedding day, glowing with love and adoration. Joseph looks predatory. Are we sure he's not a vampire? :lol:

I don't think that picture is flattering of either one. Elissa looks kinda like

0M12.png

I'll bet Christopher gets the smackdown for posting the pics on his site before they were revealed one-by-one on the blog. Someone save some before they are taken down!

Height maybe? But she seems to be shorter than both her sisters. Maybe they wanted Mary to walk with a certain person? The last guy must be the brother of the bride and possibly available.

There were five groomsmen: Steve, Christopher, Nathan, John, Jesse, and the unknown last guy. Most likely the brother of Elissa. Steve was Joseph's best man, I think.

No, I don't think you have it right about the groomsmen.

From the looks of it, Steve was the officiant, with Elissa's father playing some role as well (reading from the Bible, praying over the couple, etc).

Christopher was not a groomsman as he was busy playing photographer all day.

There were four groomsmen in the "jumping with Joseph" picture - John (who I believe was the best man), Jesse, Nathan, and the unknown (who must be Elissa's brother).

There is one side shot of NR Anna with Joshua sitting on her knee, I'm guessing during the ceremony?

She's not wearing a frumper, which makes her hard to identify, but she's sitting in a pew with Joshua.

Joseph is my least favorite Maxwell after Stevehovah but I really do not see this predatory look people are talking about in these pictures. They do genuinely give me the sadz because she seems like a really sweet, loving person and I am am afraid Maxhell might crush her. As my people would say, maybe she will be able to make a human being out of him.

One of the photos shows Nathan wearing flip-flops with his tux. I've never EVER seen a Maxwell in flip-flops.

ABC looked adorable. Keeping little girls in WHITE dresses clean on a day like that has to be a logisitical nightmare. The photo of Nathan with the 3 of them is adorable.

I think the sashes on the bridesmaid dresses were meant to mimic the sashed style of Elissa's dress. I don't hate them, I think they look nice on all of them (and that's a challenging color to look good in). I'm sure it was hard for Steve to see his daughters in such a risque style, but they really do look nice.

Elissa is pretty, but I think Mary is the standout beauty in this group. I can't imagine it will be long before boys are jumping through crazy Steve's hoops for a chance to court her.

Sarah looks miserable in the pictures where she forgot to paste on her big fake "I'm so happy!" smile.

Nathan and Melanie's kids are all adorable. Love Drew's little hat! Abby seems uncomfortable in the pic of the girls with Elissa. I hope Melanie gets some rest, she looks exhausted.

Is Elissa wearing high heels with her wedding dress? Scandalous!

And what's up with dude that showed up to the wedding in jeans? That must have made Steve's teeth hurt.

This blog reveal method where they give us a picture a week with no background story is so. lame. Without the story, the pictures hold no significance. I know what they look like. This could have been taken yesterday.

I'm thinking that this is as good as it's going to get. This is their idea of a satisfactory story: They were courting 160 days ago. Um... ok?

If you can't tell, I find this incredibly annoying. :roll: I wonder if their patrons do as well?

I really do think that dragging out the whole courtship story and the emphasis on how long it's been since they met is basically a STFU to all the "naysayers." You know, the ones who were ragging on Joseph's empty house and lack of prospects, while all this time, THEY KNEW BETTER! See? God had a plan (just like the Cylons). So shame on you, naysayers! Shame! Who's looking like a silly fool NOW, right Steve? :roll:

I really do think that dragging out the whole courtship story and the emphasis on how long it's been since they met is basically a STFU to all the "naysayers." You know, the ones who were ragging on Joseph's empty house and lack of prospects, while all this time, THEY KNEW BETTER! See? God had a plan (just like the Cylons). So shame on you, naysayers! Shame! Who's looking like a silly fool NOW, right Steve? :roll:

I am even more cynical about why they are dropping only tiny crumbs of the courtship and wedding on the blog. No one has a fuck to give about their new ENERGIZE! rebranding. The only way for them to get anyone to pay attention to the shilling for those conferences is by withholding what they are really interested in: courtships, weddings, and babies. How many site hits do you think they would be getting the last 10 days without the interest in the newlyweds? They'll continue with the irrelevant courtship and set up photos to make sure people keep visiting in the hope they will throw out just a tiny bit more detail on the wedding. In the meantime they get eyeballs on those boring conferences.

I don't think we ever got part 2 of the Naysayers post!

I want Anna to stop wearing that side ponytail. She reminds me of the girl in Napoleon Dynamite.

Seriously! The fact that it was styled into a "formal side ponytail" blew my mind.

I didn't see John at all in the latest conference blog post. I wonder what he was doing. Courting? Work?

I noticed that too!! I am dying to know why he wasn't there. Also, I need a life. :)

The last few photos were taken here

http://www.storybook-inn.com/weddings.htm, which is a good half hour or so from the church. It's also the kind of place a local photographer would know about and not a random dude from Kansas.

It's possible that this is where they spent their wedding night, maybe as a gift from her family.

PSA--no sleuthing required on this one. I have been to a wedding at that inn and recognized the door in the wall.

The last few photos were taken here

http://www.storybook-inn.com/weddings.htm, which is a good half hour or so from the church. It's also the kind of place a local photographer would know about and not a random dude from Kansas.

It's possible that this is where they spent their wedding night, maybe as a gift from her family.

PSA--no sleuthing required on this one. I have been to a wedding at that inn and recognized the door in the wall.

Born and bred Kentuckian here and I never knew such a place existed in KY!!

Archived