IGNORED

Josh Beasley

debrand

I guess the family's not completely tone-deaf, since I haven't seen this on any blogs. So in case you were wondering, it takes just over 4 years to get your fundie life 100% back on track after killing your wife.

http://registry.theknot.com/emily-hipps ... 13/4245238?

I have no words. No words at all. Well I do, but I am pretty sure I would have to wash my mouth out with soap. :angry-banghead:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a widow, and always wondered how they'd deal with young widowhood in these circles. I guess poor Josh is the guinea pig....... :(

He did not "lose" anything. He killed her.

A guy shoots his wife dead, gets basically no jail time, and his family whines? Maybe they should get together with the Pistorius family in SA and bond over the hideous unfairness of being held accountable for causing the death of another human.

This isn't really a "gun safety" issue.

• 1 month later...

her profile pic is apparently their getaway vehicles - bicycles. which i dont fault them seeing that they have something in common to enjoy. i sincerely hope everything works out for them.

Her mom has a wedding picture as her header on Facebook. Quite the wedding for a killer and his second wife.

I wonder if this guy try's to do the same thing to his new wife like he did to his 1st one. How would his family react.

Archived