IGNORED

Project Runway - Regular and All Stars

Terrie

Me too! I wasn't really a fan of her style from the beginning, but she showed a really nasty side last night. Not good for your image, honey.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap Korina is horrible. What a fucking bitch. Glad to see her gone.

No kidding. Her behavior last night makes Poison Ivy from a few seasons ago look like Mr Rogers. Looks like more drama next week.....

Char was smart, picked a design that could be done quickly and look good, and picked a great color. Korina spent more time whinning about the situation than thinking about a good, quick design. Loved Emily's little smack down of her in the confessional.

Unfortunately, all of the remaining finale collections are pretty boring. They each have one or two looks that I like, but they're mostly big yawns.

Unfortunately, all of the remaining finale collections are pretty boring. They each have one or two looks that I like, but they're mostly big yawns.

When TLo previewed the finale collections a few weeks ago, I would have picked Sandhya and Fade as the top two.

When TLo previewed the finale collections a few weeks ago, I would have picked Sandhya and Fade as the top two.

Yeah. And I liked Korina's finale collection pretty well. At least it wasn't boring. :shrug:

I didn't see the previews until now. I'm a big fan of the show, but I don't follow PR much on the internet.

Based on those previews, my top three would be Char, Kini and Sean. Love theirs, but I might be biased too because they're my faves on the show :)

Sigh.

At least Korina didn't stick around to stink up the whole episode.

The finale is going to be so boring. I've looked at all the finale collections, and they're just all so dull. Even Kini's. It's just black and white. It's probably well made, but :shrug:

Happy Atheist, et al - where are you seeing the finale collections?

I posted the links earlier in this thread. Just go back a page or two and you should find them.

Found them - thanks! I guess I just didn't start reading this thread far enough back.

The remaining collections are pretty boring, right?

The remaining collections are pretty boring, right?

yes! Though I love Sean's use of orange, and Kini did a great job with reworking. I also like Sandhya's final collection. This surprised me because I pretty much didn't like a thing she put out up to elimination. Amanda's stuff is so . . . so puke to me. *sigh* If only we the people could vote like they do on Dancing With the Stars, right?

Looks like Chris March is on the next season - that right there makes it worth watching in my book. Then there's the hottie Dmitry and Justin from season from season 12 is also on deck. I liked Justin's stuff. I'll be watching.

Threads on the other hand -- well, I was watching it, but then *SQUIRREL*.

Even though it's not as good as it used to be I will keep watching probably. I will definitely watch all stars with justin he is one of my all time favorites!

I also agreed with Sean winning this season. I like him a lot.

I think I'm done with PR. It just isn't good any more.

I know that Tom and Lorenzo are done blogging about it. We Bitter Kittens will just have to hang out on their other threads.

I just have to say, now that it is all over, I appreciate the FJ PR fans who are able to watch this show and discuss the clothing without devolving into "but I would not wear that". So tired of that. It is not supposed to be "Project Ready to Wear" and because it is not, I think (given the final four collections) they got the winner right.

And I have said on a couple of other forums, about thirty times now, they aren't there to design jeans for you to buy at The Gap. That is not the point of Fashion Week.

The finale was underwhelming. I wanted to be blown away. I was waiting to gasp, oooh, and ahhh. None of the collections gave me that moment. I wanted avant garde and theatrics because I'm spoiled like that. PR just isn't the show it used to be. Like SYTYCD, it's succumbed to too much production interference.

I have the new Threads show in my DVR. I like talented kids, and I hope this is worth the space.

Shoot I missed the reunion. I didn't realize all that was going to air on the same night.

I'm not sure you missed anything of note. The reunion was weird. I don't think there's been a reunion like it before. They didn't have all the designers on the stage at first and they focussed mostly on Char and Korina. Later they brought more of the designers out. It was just a weird reunion for a weird season.

I have to say I'm really enjoying Threads.

All stars hasn't been to bad. Fabio and justin are...everything. They are two of my most favorite of all time.

I haven't been watching Threads, but I am watching All Stars.

Alexandria was so negative, I don't think I'll miss her. Everyone else was in the same boat as far as using the unconventional materials, so I have no sympathy. And if she didn't want to make a dress out of plastic, then she should have chosen different materials.

Archived