IGNORED

Project Runway - Regular and All Stars

Terrie

Watched it on-demand. The look that won was my favorite of all of them. Can't say I liked the other dresses in the top 3. The black one was well done, but nothing I hadn't seen before. The other one was just a bit too much for me, needed a few less things. I thought there were better dresses, I liked the one from the guy from India (sorry too many to remember all the names).

I didn't mind the dress that went home. I thought there were worse, it may have been simple, but at least it was a bit pretty. There was one, think it was by the Italian guy (again, sorry don't know the names yet) that was like half grey, half blue and looked like a tent. That one I thought merited a spot in the bottom 3 for sure.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was one, think it was by the Italian guy (again, sorry don't know the names yet) that was like half grey, half blue and looked like a tent. That one I thought merited a spot in the bottom 3 for sure.

Yeah, that one was pretty bad.

Yeah, that one was pretty bad.

I agree on both. The end result wasn't very good but I thought it showed possible potential. I could not believe the lady that made the boxy orange dress and jacket wasn't chosen before him. I guess that is why I am not a fashionista.

I liked the winner. I also liked the loser, but his dress was awful.

The Indian guy's eyes are amazing!

Merline needs to calm down in the workroom or someone's going to stab her.

So much yes, those eyes! I wonder if they are contacts, but who cares, gorgeous.

Merline, man she was annoying.

I thought the right people won and left. The loser guy seemed very sweet, but not ready for prime time, although that orange creation was awful too. It doesn't make me want to see what else she's got.

Well, a lot of it seemed manufactured so far. I noticed that the 3 who "forgot" their kits were all foreign born. Also, I think they were playing up some of the annoyance. I mean compared to Scarlett, all of these people are tame :lol:

Everyone's personalities seemed more relaxed and genuine this week, except for Blake.

Someone needs to tell that boy that you don't get to call yourself adorable. :music-tool:

Everyone's personalities seemed more relaxed and genuine this week, except for Blake.

Someone needs to tell that boy that you don't get to call yourself adorable. :music-tool:

He is obnoxious.

I thought Merline's was a disaster this week, I was really surprised that it wasn't in the bottom. It seemed like the model was holding it together on the walk. While I didn't love the poofy skirt of the other gal who was in the bottom two, that thing of Merline's with the "Manatee dick" was terrible.

I thought Merline's was a disaster this week, I was really surprised that it wasn't in the bottom. It seemed like the model was holding it together on the walk. While I didn't love the poofy skirt of the other gal who was in the bottom two, that thing of Merline's with the "Manatee dick" was terrible.

Meriline's was bad, there really should have been a bottom 3. She had that dumbass panel both in the front and down the back.

Meriline's was bad, there really should have been a bottom 3. She had that dumbass panel both in the front and down the back.

It was pretty terrible.

The wedding dress was lovely, and a fine choice for the win.

The Boston girl who looks like the singer from Dead or Alive (Lori? Laura? Something like that?) did a good job on her crop-top hoodie. I didn't really like the skirt, though.

I was a little pissed off that they rode David so hard (and Aufed him) for basically just sticking stuff to muslin, when that's pretty much all that Blake did, too. He glittered the fuck out of it, but that's all. I felt like the standards for what was acceptable were not consistent.

I wish I could remember the Indian guy's name. His dress was pretty neat. It was far too colorful for me IRL, but I thought it embraced the challenge really well.

I kind of thought David's dress looked like a painter's smock....

I love the skirt the guy from India made. The flowers were so pretty. Didn't really care for the top though.

I wedding dress was great. The handmade rose was a lovely final touch For the life of me, I can't figure out what he used to make the skirt. I can't tell if it was a whole bunch of cards/envelopes glued together or what. I thought I remember hearing the judges or Tim say he used no fabric at all?

I kind of thought David's dress looked like a painter's smock....

I love the skirt the guy from India made. The flowers were so pretty. Didn't really care for the top though.

I wedding dress was great. The handmade rose was a lovely final touch For the life of me, I can't figure out what he used to make the skirt. I can't tell if it was a whole bunch of cards/envelopes glued together or what. I thought I remember hearing the judges or Tim say he used no fabric at all?

To me the skirt looked like it was made from big sheets of card stock or stiff paper. I don't know if he found it in the Hallmark store, or if it was in the workroom and they allowed it because it was an unusual material.

• 3 weeks later...

Blake is the worst. The absolute worst. I can't believe they gave him the win, even with his construction issues. And he's such a fake person.

Blake is the worst. The absolute worst. I can't believe they gave him the win, even with his construction issues. And he's such a fake person.

I fell asleep last week before last week's runway. Looked at the pics on lines. Blake's dress looked like her parachute deflated. WTF? That won?

Well, last week was the first week I just thought the judges were crazed. The parachute dress moved nicely but, man, it looked bad standing still :pink-shock: and it was horribly made

I actually think they sent the wrong person home as well. Amanda was definitely kept by the producers as she gives good comment.

Well, last week was the first week I just thought the judges were crazed. The parachute dress moved nicely but, man, it looked bad standing still :pink-shock: and it was horribly made

I actually think they sent the wrong person home as well. Amanda was definitely kept by the producers as she gives good comment.

I can't keep track of everyone's names. Is Amanda the snotty one with glasses?

I can't keep track of everyone's names. Is Amanda the snotty one with glasses?

No she is the blond one, without glasses. that tried out a few seasons ago and cut and came back.

There is something about her I find completely annoying. I can't quite put my finger on it. She seems quite full of herself and quite immature. I just want to mute her every time she talks.

No she is the blond one, without glasses. that tried out a few seasons ago and cut and came back.

There is something about her I find completely annoying. I can't quite put my finger on it. She seems quite full of herself and quite immature. I just want to mute her every time she talks.

Okay. I remember her now. She has not impressed me, but she doesn't actively bug.

Finally, they have gotten rid of Amanda! The woman has been in the bottom two every single week. Something weird is going on with Runway this season. During the first team challenge, it was like the directors and editors were embracing their Intro to women's studies class and this week, they decided to use all the "mean girl" tropes they could find.

Anyway, I am calling Edward, Swapnil and Ashley for the final three. I am also attaching the link to the designers page so we can reference it. http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project ... /designers (not breaking becuase Lifetime - hope that is right).

Blake actually didn't aggravate me this week (once they were done playing paintball). His design actually looked pretty nice, and I liked the way he stuck up for Ashley at the end.

The winning dress was very pretty.

I feel like I missed something. How did the women fuck up all their fabric at once?

This had to have been the most lopsided team challenge in PR history. In my opinion there was not one bad look in the whole winning collection and not one good look in the losing one. I liked them all, even Merine's, which is the first time I can say that. I did like Swapnil's (sp?) dress better than Edmond's, mainly because I loved the big skirt. I did like Edmond's, but to me the top didn't quite seem elegant enough to match the bottom of the dress.

I seriously wanted to see how in the hell the girls team so massively fucked up their fabric. Did they all toss paint balls on it at the same time? Not sorry to see Amanda gone, but I don't think her dress was the worse this week. That honor belongs to Kelly, with her band-aid halter top/mermaid skirt combo. WTeverlovingF was that?

Agree--I pretty much liked all of the boy team's stuff--and none of the girl team's.

So far, I like Ashley best because I love that 50's vibe of the things she wears and designs.

My only real gripe is that is seems like PR has the same "roles" every year and just fills them with different "actors". There is always a woman with black, blunt cut hair & sever makeup. Always a tubby middle-aged white guy who designs for 50 year olds. Always the super young stereotyped gay guy who is uber-confident. Always the Asian woman who designs freakish avant-garde fashions. . .

I am finally catching up. Thank goodness for the DVR. My adult son watched last one with me and when he saw the strappy panties he called them quick release panties :lol:

Are they not using Mood anymore?

They went to Mood once this season.

I'm so glad they got rid of Blake. I was afraid they were going to keep him around all season for his "personality." But, man, that bra was the saddest thing ever.

I really didn't like Merline's winning bra. Maybe it's because I have boobs and would never be able to wear it.

Archived