IGNORED

Project Runway - Regular and All Stars

Terrie

I loved the dress that Justin made last week. He didn't let himself be thrown by the unconventional materials which a few of the contestants did.

I've been watching Threads, as well. I'm glad that two of the boys have won. Two of the girls have seemed a bit like divas. I was relieved when they lost. Their heads don't need to get any bigger.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh I thought the judges choices for top and bottom were off this episode. I agreed with sonjia though. Not sure if Chris should have gone home. Some if the other picks were off I thought.

I was sad to see SissyBear go home. He was one of the main reasons I watched PRAS. I agree that some of the other picks were off. I probably would have sent Helen home for that monstrosity that she made.

I did like the competition on PR:Threads last night. The winner made a second look out of a basic white dress that the three all got and covered it completely with peacock feathers and tulle. It was a real showstopper and none of the original base white dress was showing at all.

Definitely should have sent Fabio home. Not couture and ugly to boot. I thought Chris' dress was boring, but it wasn't bad. Didn't get why Dmitri was in the top 3, his top looked like something you would see on a figure skater.

I missed last night since Chris was gone. I watched The Birds on TCM instead. Not disappointed to see Kate go home though.

Kate's dress was so sad. I can't figure out why she's allergic to color.

I would have been okay with Gunnar going home, too. I don't think he'll be around much longer.

Kate's dress was so sad. I can't figure out why she's allergic to color.

I would have been okay with Gunnar going home, too. I don't think he'll be around much longer.

Gunner's dress was a hot mess with mini-marshmallows on top. I think had Kate stuck with her first dress she wouldn't have been auf'd. It still would have been drab, but at least it would have been well constructed. Her second dess was drab and looked like it was cut by a 6-year old with safety scissors.

• 2 months later...

Is anyone else still watching this? That showdown between Helen and Michelle was so staged. Clearly Helen should have gone with her sad little boring dress and there was no need for a showdown.

Plus, I love doggies, but that was the dumbest mini-challenge.

Is anyone else still watching this? That showdown between Helen and Michelle was so staged. Clearly Helen should have gone with her sad little boring dress and there was no need for a showdown.

I only saw last nights episode but man, Helen stop being such a baby. (And stop wearing your hair that way) Michelle seemed to be a better spirit and even though both last chance designs were ugly, I liked Michelle's overall style better. It just seems like everyone is eh.

And stop putting poor pregnant Alyssa Milano in such ugly tight dresses. She looks uncomfortable and tired.

Plus, I love doggies, but that was the dumbest mini-challenge.

I stopped watching after they kicked Justin off. Are they to the final yet? I thought the season started out good, but then I got bored quickly.

I didn't watch last week, because it's 31 Days of Oscar on TCM and I pretty much don't change the station in February and the first few days of March. I was watching The Adventures of Robin Hood with Errol Flynn and Olivia de Haviland instead. Depending what movie is on, though, I may watch the finale.

I'm glad Dmitry won. I'd like to see what he would be able to accomplish when actually given time. His finale looks weren't the most exciting thing I've ever seen, but I liked them best. Mostly. I'm not so into the 80s shoulderpad thing.

I just do not get Sonjie's aesthetic at all. She's cute and fun, but her clothes just do not do it for me. Blah.

I liked a few of Helen's pieces, but that last look was so sad.

• 5 months later...

I'll probably check it out, but I've been underwhelmed by the last couple of seasons. I don't know how long I'll stick with it.

PR is only interesting the last 10min or so for the runway show. Otherwise, I'm not here for the workroom drama or sponsored challenges. I follow the show now out of habit.

Season 14, y'all. Who's watching?

I watched. I like Ashley Tipton, the designer who won. She's a lovely big girl who designs for the plus-size market. She knows all too well how things aren't designed for women that carry some weight. Ashley has cool purple hair, too.

They sent the right guy home, too. His draped column was as ugly as that dress that Dorothy and Blanche were wearing on The Golden Girls.

I'll probably check it out, but I've been underwhelmed by the last couple of seasons. I don't know how long I'll stick with it.

Me too, I can't even remember last season at all. Was on business travel last week so missed the first one, I'll have to catch up.

Was this the first time there's been kit drama? It seemed manufactured for the show, but then again, auf'd folks are sent to pack their stuff. I don't recall there ever being mentioned contestants must furnish their own tools. I like Ashley, too. I worry she won't be long for this comp if she continues to break down in tears.

I watch this also, I am glad to see this thread.

I don't have all the names memorized yet but like the girl that won. And I have never seen the kit problem before either.

I liked the winner. I also liked the loser, but his dress was awful.

The Indian guy's eyes are amazing!

Merline needs to calm down in the workroom or someone's going to stab her.

I assumed everyone brought their own tools. In past seasons when the person leaving is packing up their things, each person has something different. I would think it would be harder to not have your favorite templates and scissors and sewing tools. I'd also bet that you are given detailed lists of what to bring, if if you couldn't be bothered to read everything, you deserve to fail.

I too loved the young lady that won the first challenge, I hope she continues to do well. There are a few of the men who really irritate me and I will be happy to see them go.

Archived