IGNORED

Petition for Isaac Botkin to get a better haircut!

Deleted12

I'm wondering when the 'stache is going to come in style in that group. I could see JT rockin' it. Isaac... has bigger problems than a lack of facial hair.

JT is too young to grow one yet. 8-) I could totally see JT starring as Robin Hood, but he would have to fight Doug for the part because we know Doug wants his group of merry men. :mrgreen:

<>

Dear Isaac Botkin,

We, the undersigned, think you should get a more flattering haircut. The current haircut is not only totally 80's, but it makes you look like your old man.

Sincerely,

The Harridans of Free Jinger

While I agree - he looks all sorts of skeevy and a new haircut is in order, I would prefer to be signed out as "The HIVE VAGINA of Free Jinger". :D

While I agree - he looks all sorts of skeevy and a new haircut is in order, I would prefer to be signed out as "The HIVE VAGINA of Free Jinger". :D

It is done. :D

He's easy on the eyes but the Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko in Wall Street hair has got to go.

I was just thinking, dude, Gordon Gecko called and he wants his hairstyle back. :P

+1 to the Vampire Bill haircut.

I think he also suffers from the "Errol Flynn syndrome" that JT Phillips has.They both have the sweepy hair,think they are swashbucklers when they don't swash at all.

Just swish. :whistle: Not that there is anything wrong with that, at least in our Hive, uh, world.

You guys think he's hot?! Something about him keeps taking me back to Richard from Tommy Boy.

My husband said he looks like a cigarrette runner (whatever that is), and I think he has an Eastern European Mafia look about him.

My husband said he looks like a cigarrette runner (whatever that is), and I think he has an Eastern European Mafia look about him.

I think he has potential to be hot. I could give him a casual makeover and a haircut. That would help. All the Botkin's need to lighten up and quit acting like they are brilliant intellectuals,that would make him more attractive as well. And maybe some wild sex(I am not volunteering), That would help too.

Isaac's problem may just be that he will never be attractive to anybody who knows his father; in a bad light the resemblance must be terrifying.

I think he has potential to be hot. I could give him a casual makeover and a haircut. That would help. All the Botkin's need to lighten up and quit acting like they are brilliant intellectuals,that would make him more attractive as well. And maybe some wild sex(I am not volunteering), That would help too.

My point exactly!

All I can see is the hair and the (often) funky clothes, and it makes it hard to see the MAN. The girls got hottie makeovers, why not the boys?

BTW, the other day it occurred to me that almost all of the Botkin men frequently look like they're wearing someone else's clothes. I don't understand what's up with that.

(As another aside, I have no problem with pretending to be a brilliant intellectual as long as there's evidence of a more laid-back side too. The last guy I went out with was doing a post-doc in physics at a major university, and I was all like "Day-um!" But he was also able to do stuff like go backpacking and bar-hopping, hence the more laid-back side.)

My point exactly!

All I can see is the hair and the (often) funky clothes, and it makes it hard to see the MAN. The girls got hottie makeovers, why not the boys?

BTW, the other day it occurred to me that almost all of the Botkin men frequently look like they're wearing someone else's clothes. I don't understand what's up with that.

(As another aside, I have no problem with pretending to be a brilliant intellectual as long as there's evidence of a more laid-back side too. The last guy I went out with was doing a post-doc in physics at a major university, and I was all like "Day-um!" But he was also able to do stuff like go backpacking and bar-hopping, hence the more laid-back side.)

I hear you, I got my lawyer,doctor and college professor friends going roller skating and to 80's balls with me. :clap: I like laid back people.

Archived