IGNORED

Petition for Isaac Botkin to get a better haircut!

Deleted12

<>

Dear Isaac Botkin,

We, the undersigned, think you should get a more flattering haircut. The current haircut is not only totally 80's, but it makes you look like your old man.

Sincerely,

The Hive Vagina of Free Jinger

I wonder what his story is... oldest but unmarried. He's gotta be 30 or older, yes? Something tells me that despite his douchey haircut and the air of sophistication he tries to present that he's actually super insecure. And afraid of women.

I wonder what his story is... oldest but unmarried. He's gotta be 30 or older, yes? Something tells me that despite his douchey haircut and the air of sophistication he tries to present that he's actually super insecure. And afraid of women.

Perceptiveness Award du Jour to Karsaroni!

Anybody who remembers his video appearance shilling one oranother of their onlinecourses will remember Isaac' comfort level as about the same as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Even in the photo above, he's white-knuckling it: Look at his right hand!!

YESS! The hair must be cut down, it's about time for the annual mowing I should think.

What event is this? Who is he speaking to?

A good haircut would do wonders. Did anyone see the epi of The Kardashians which Bruce Jenner got his hair cut and styled? He looked soooo much better.

Hair that easily reaches past the ears? Tsk tsk.

Also, those bangs are just so... out-of-style. They're dorky. And like, '80s-ish. I sound like a fashionista.

Seriously, if you need that much gel, especially to keep your long hair out of your eyes... it's time to get a hair cut.

I agree that a Tom Cruise-style cut would look good.

I think he should go with something like this:

judelaw.jpg

But that may be too fresh and real. He probably wants something that fits his traditional fundamentalist wackiness. Ooooh, how about this!

Pretested for wackiness:

MelGibsonhairstyle.jpg

He he -

Perhaps a chance meeting with Sarah Maxwell . . .

He does look a little Gordon Gekko, but he's kind of cute. I did see the Bruce-gets-a-haircut episode, and he looks 300% better. Although, I can't decide if I want Isaac to cut it or let it become a full-blown mullet.

• 1 month later...

+1 to the Vampire Bill haircut.

I think he also suffers from the "Errol Flynn syndrome" that JT Phillips has.They both have the sweepy hair,think they are swashbucklers when they don't swash at all.

His hair is similar to that of another Kardashian regulr--Scott Disick. For any interns unfamiliar with pop culture, that would be first rower of the douchecanoe. srsly you don't want to look like Scott Disick.

This is a 29 or 30 year old guy who still lives with his mommy and daddy, despite delusions of genius. He needs daddy's blessing to do his work. His haircut is the least of his problems!

+1 to the Vampire Bill haircut.

I think he also suffers from the "Errol Flynn syndrome" that JT Phillips has.They both have the sweepy hair,think they are swashbucklers when they don't swash at all.

I'm wondering when the 'stache is going to come in style in that group. I could see JT rockin' it. Isaac... has bigger problems than a lack of facial hair.

Archived