IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy starts a blog

Koala

I think it is. That fits in better with what he's said geographically.

Yep. I'm afraid I may have gone down a rabbit hole and Tiger Lily is right. I'm sure the "easy to find" guy I referenced is wondering about all the hits he has had today.

He just looked like my mental image of Cabinet Asshole and the pics of the bride and status "separated" still make me wonder ... That is weird. Seriously weird!

Time will tell. :)

Back to your regularly scheduled sleuthing -- which is not stalking.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I'm afraid I may have gone down a rabbit hole and Tiger Lily is right. I'm sure the "easy to find" guy I referenced is wondering about all the hits he has had today.

He just looked like my mental image of Cabinet Asshole and the pics of the bride and status "separated" still make me wonder ... That is weird. Seriously weird!

Time will tell. :)

Back to your regularly scheduled sleuthing -- which is not stalking.

Yeah. I really want him to be CM based on his looks and the relationship status. I haven't gone lookin' for the other one. Sounds like a lot more work than it's worth.

And it is indeed hilarious that we've known of this douche for months and no one bothered to go looking very hard until now.

70show_RedForman.jpg

Yeah. I really want him to be CM based on his looks and the relationship status. I haven't gone lookin' for the other one. Sounds like a lot more work than it's worth.

And it is indeed hilarious that we've known of this douche for months and no one bothered to go looking very hard until now.

70show_RedForman.jpg

Red! :laughing-rolling:

*nicking this meme, I can think of so many great uses for it* :whistle:

Hehe. I can't take credit for making it. The word "dumbass" came to mind, which instantly made me think of Red, and sure enough, there are lots of great ones out there to be used. :)

Gosh, makes me wonder how easy I would be to track down. Paranoid CM only lasted about an hour.

Gosh, makes me wonder how easy I would be to track down. Paranoid CM only lasted about an hour.

The thing is most people don't really give a shit or want to track other people down. It's only when people start "protesting too much" that it makes people wonder why.

We are normally happy to just look at the information that is easily found right on blogs without doing a lot of googling around unless someone says something and we are trying to find more information to prove them right/wrong/get the real story etc.

If CM had STFU like I nicely asked him to numerous times and stopped saying things that weren't true none of this would have happened today.

I should have learned after Ken that I can't save people from themselves.

Look at people like Zsu, the maxwells, duggars etc. They ALL know we exist. Some of them acknowledge us either by name or some sort of nebulous way "the haters," 'the feminists," "the jealous hags on that horrible website." Some of them never acknowledge us outright, but address things on blogs or in other ways (waving to TLC). However, they accept we are here and part of the "cost" of "doing business" in the internet age.

Zsu may grumble about us once in a while and call us hateful or whatever, but she never says we are stalking her and that she/her family is in danger etc etc. We even have members that LIVE in the same town as she does, which she is aware of.

If you are going to be ridiculous and over the top about it, people are going to respond to that and that is the bed that you've made for yourself.

Ken and CM, since I know you both read here. I tried NICELY a number of times to please stop saying we are doing things we are NOT doing. You scream about libel (well you call it slander) and defamation, but YOU are the ones that are actually getting *really* close to that line.

I can think of several things off the top of my head that you have said that are flat out lies. Not misquotes, but made up out of whole cloth. I get that you don't like what we say here, but quoting you is not the same thing you are doing to us.

Keep that in mind gentlemen. Defamation is not a one way street. I'm asking you again, PLEASE stop. We are not going anywhere. You are not going anywhere. You are going to have to accept the fact that as long as you blog in public that people are going to disagree with you and it's NOT defamation to have opinions that don't fall in line with yours. Even ones that are mean.

I have got the region down, as in which part of which state. And I thought I had the right person, but a few things just don't add up, so I'm still not sure.

Sigh. There are times I sure wish I had facebook…

Oh well, sleuthing is fun -- I think it teaches us to pay attention to details and to think creatively and realistically. It does not require one to be a stalker, or to do anything more with the information than think "cool, I found it!"

Not like I'm gonna drive all the way out there anyway. 14 hour drive, yeesh.

Since everyone's joined me in the creepfest, I'll just ask-

Hey Cabinetman, I looked up your UBI and your wife isn't anywhere in the filings. You claimed she owns half the business but the State of Washington doesn't seem to think so. I didn't feel like shelling out $5 for your annual report, admittedly. You also claimed your wife owns half the house, but it's actually owned by a trust, as is your workplace property and another parcel, and I found that trust filing- the trustee's your dad. This all went down about a decade into your marriage (aka, about the time y'all had marital issues), so it's pretty damn fishy by me.

Really makes me wonder if anything you said about her financial freedom is true. Pretty sure it's not.

So you did have something to hide, didn't you? You were trying to keep us silly FEEEEMALES from finding out that you're :liar: .

Two things.

First, Her Cabinet Majesty posted today:

We are often asked about recommending books and devotionals. I myself recommend the Bible. I read recently in the Answers Magazine about a teacher in the public school system. Somehow, a district managed to establish a class to study the Bible in a historical and literature perspective. The teacher, however, had his hands tied in that he could ONLY use the Scripture. He could not interject any interpretation or influence on what was meant. He said however that was an immense blessing because it let the Word speak and he saw dramatic changes in the lives of his students. I think sometimes we think surely that’s too simple. We can’t really rely on JUST the Scriptures can we?

That's either untrue, she's missing facts, or that was the WORST public school system ever. Part of studying a text from the literary and historical perspective is, oh, looking at the historical context. Studying the Bible as literature and historically would have you looking at the historical milieu and looking at other works of literature written within the same time periods. That's just how studying literature works.

Second.

We’ve been praying for a long while about the next journey God would have for us. After emailing lawyers, speaking to our pastor, praying together with my wife we have come to the conclusion it is best to close up shop. We are shutting down the blog.

We are even considering a long standing offer to sell so that we could move to Alaska as we’ve longed dreamed about…they worry my wife and kids that much. It’s a creepy & scary feeling having someone hate you that much. My wife is in laying down with our daughter because she can’t sleep. I had to do the same with our son. I can’t have my family worrying about these people.

!!! I'm not sure how I'll keep myself entertained now, but it's all for the best, I suppose.

Two things.

First, Her Cabinet Majesty posted today:

That's either untrue, she's missing facts, or that was the WORST public school system ever. Part of studying a text from the literary and historical perspective is, oh, looking at the historical context. Studying the Bible as literature and historically would have you looking at the historical milieu and looking at other works of literature written within the same time periods. That's just how studying literature works.

Second.

!!! I'm not sure how I'll keep myself entertained now, but it's all for the best, I suppose.

It means his lawyer told him we had done fuck all wrong, and Storage Sociopath realized he's just wasted a shit ton of money

Not like I'm gonna drive all the way out there anyway. 14 hour drive, yeesh.

Since everyone's joined me in the creepfest, I'll just ask-

Hey Cabinetman, I looked up your UBI and your wife isn't anywhere in the filings. You claimed she owns half the business but the State of Washington doesn't seem to think so. I didn't feel like shelling out $5 for your annual report, admittedly. You also claimed your wife owns half the house, but it's actually owned by a trust, as is your workplace property and another parcel, and I found that trust filing- the trustee's your dad. This all went down about a decade into your marriage (aka, about the time y'all had marital issues), so it's pretty damn fishy by me.

Really makes me wonder if anything you said about her financial freedom is true. Pretty sure it's not.

So you did have something to hide, didn't you? You were trying to keep us silly FEEEEMALES from finding out that you're :liar: .

CM says:

Today the feminists found us. They spent hours backtracking thru old information and public records.

and

Anyone who puts that much work into looking for you is obsessed, and likely does not have good motives.

First of all, CM, it really didn't take long at all (an hour or less) and secondly, some of us have known for awhile. Finally, we looked because YOU insisted repeatedly that we not look and we wondered why. Now we know that you haven't been totally honest about your financial situation where your wife is concerned. Betcha don't tell your readers that, now will you?

I have to wonder if CM is "closed for business" because he's concerned for the safety of his family or because he doesn't want to address the questions. Also, I see he hasn't learned anything about Internet safety. He's saying he's considering moving to Alaska. CM, don't say squat about that, geez! And why tell the children anything and frighten them? And of course, he's being persecuted for his message. It couldn't possibly be because he's an abusive jackass.

Hey Armoire Ass....go have a large cup of shutthefuckup and realize that nobody here gives a damn about you. You are a LIAR, a HYPOCRITE, full of shit and one of the poorest excuses for a Christian I've seen in a very long time.

You claim you're all big and bad and shit but you feel "threatened" by a bunch of people who YOU chose to engage on the internet? You ain't shit buddy...you ain't shit. Full of shit, yes.

Now...go away. Stay away. Quit posting shit on the internet. Oh and while you're at it...fuck off and die.

It means his lawyer told him we had done fuck all wrong, and Storage Sociopath realized he's just wasted a shit ton of money

That's the truth. Post too much information, exaggerations, and outright lies on a blog. Whine and complain because people read the blog and discuss it. Go to one of the sites reading and discussing your blog and do a lot of posturing, whining, complaining, and lying.

Whine and complain because the people you've been interacting with use Google to see who they've been talking to.

Who is in control of all this? The one who began posting his ideas. Seems like some rational people told him that.

The kids being scared concerns me. They should know nothing of this and the fact that some people (women) around the world read daddy's blog should not be frightening. No one has gone to their door or sent them mail that I know about. Why should anyone be afraid of people reading and researching a blog? If you don't want that, don't write a blog. Fundies can be so dense.

Thanks to your work, less than 20 minutes. I wouldn't have even bothered except he made a scene.

They can look at pictures of our house and see pictures of our children. They claim to know who owns our cars. Have looked at our business paperwork & even the our property paperwork. It’s 2014 & the NSA is not the only one who can find you.

Point by point-

-Pictures of your house? Okay, so? There's pictures of my house on the internet too. Pretty much everyone's. That's not feminists, that's Google.

-Pictures of your children? Your wife put those up, it's not like I zomg leet haxxed your digital photo frame. I mean, she did have a scrapbooking blog for awhile... full of, gosh, pictures of your children. Google again!

-I didn't look up your cars. I extrapolated based on your other big fat lies: I really doubt she owns the cars, since usually when someone's putting all their property into a trust like that, they do cars and other significant property as well. And she doesn't 'own' the trust.

-Your business paperwork is public, stupid. As is that annual report you have to file every year. And here I am, SO OBSESSED I didn't feel like shelling out $5 for a copy of the thing. But now I kinda want to, it's the same price as coffee ffs. Telling some friendly folks in the IRS about you does sound pretty entertaining, since given your general attitude towards the government and honesty, I bet you've been fudging your "render unto Caesar". A shame that even when people pay you in cash, there are ways for the IRS to figure that out.

-Ditto with your property paperwork.

When men watch movies or TV, they never aspire to be Barney Fife. They aspire to be Clint Eastwood. Barney Fife=churchanity’s view of what men should be, Clint Eastwood=a much more accurate type of man I find in the Bible.

Let men have faith like Abraham, lead like Moses, fight like Joshua, pray like Elijah, love like David, speak like Peter and have authority like Paul; let men aspire to that again, let that be acceptable in our churches again and you’ll fill the pews.

So we should all be hoping & praying for the day when we get back to biblical roles, biblical truths and biblical masculinity and tell the enemy, “make my day, punk†as we open the church doors and men come back in.

You know what makes me roll my eyes and snort about MANLY MAN bring MANLINESS back to the church ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER type douches like you?

It's that you want to talk the talk, never ever walk the walk. You don't actually want to sacrifice anything for Christ. Neither does Ken. You want to get on the Internet and go on about the eeeeevils of feminism and complain you're being persecuted. You want to FEEL like you're a soldier for God, but you're not out exactly out there digging latrine ditches, if you take what I mean. If you really had the strength and faith and conviction that you claim you do, you wouldn't be hiding on the Internet whining to your little Ken/Dalrock/Vox Day/etc circlejerk about the shameful state of society, you'd be loudly and proudly proclaiming your beliefs. Even if that lost you business. Even if you and your family had to scale back financially. Your dumb, shitty, DIY little business website would have a paragraph on wifely submission right there on the "about us" page. Yeah, it might effect your business. It might not, there are plenty of misogynist Bible-humping sociopaths in the US. But it might. You might have to give up some toys- your wife would lose out on the latest greatest digital SLR or Cricut cartridge or incredibly overpriced guillotine trimmer, you might have to give up your horses, and you'd probably have to grow some of your own food instead of shelling out the big bucks for mass-grown organic. No more bottled water, oh no!

So much for dying to the world. BUT THE WORLD IS SO COMFORTABLE!

You think Manly Rebuking Jesus would have any sympathy for you? Oh it's so HARD to be a carpenter when society thinks your beliefs are offensive/dangerous, you'd tell MJR, and he'd look at you like you were stupid.

Have fun in Alaska, where your shit will STILL BE A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD, genius.

Point by point-

-Pictures of your house? Okay, so? There's pictures of my house on the internet too. Pretty much everyone's. That's not feminists, that's Google.

-Pictures of your children? Your wife put those up, it's not like I zomg leet haxxed your digital photo frame. I mean, she did have a scrapbooking blog for awhile... full of, gosh, pictures of your children. Google again!

-I didn't look up your cars. I extrapolated based on your other big fat lies: I really doubt she owns the cars, since usually when someone's putting all their property into a trust like that, they do cars and other significant property as well. And she doesn't 'own' the trust.

-Your business paperwork is public, stupid. As is that annual report you have to file every year. And here I am, SO OBSESSED I didn't feel like shelling out $5 for a copy of the thing. But now I kinda want to, it's the same price as coffee ffs. Telling some friendly folks in the IRS about you does sound pretty entertaining, since given your general attitude towards the government and honesty, I bet you've been fudging your "render unto Caesar". A shame that even when people pay you in cash, there are ways for the IRS to figure that out.

-Ditto with your property paperwork.

You know what makes me roll my eyes and snort about MANLY MAN bring MANLINESS back to the church ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER type douches like you?

It's that you want to talk the talk, never ever walk the walk. You don't actually want to sacrifice anything for Christ. Neither does Ken. You want to get on the Internet and go on about the eeeeevils of feminism and complain you're being persecuted. You want to FEEL like you're a soldier for God, but you're not out exactly out there digging latrine ditches, if you take what I mean. If you really had the strength and faith and conviction that you claim you do, you wouldn't be hiding on the Internet whining to your little Ken/Dalrock/Vox Day/etc circlejerk about the shameful state of society, you'd be loudly and proudly proclaiming your beliefs. Even if that lost you business. Even if you and your family had to scale back financially. Your dumb, shitty, DIY little business website would have a paragraph on wifely submission right there on the "about us" page. Yeah, it might effect your business. It might not, there are plenty of misogynist Bible-humping sociopaths in the US. But it might. You might have to give up some toys- your wife would lose out on the latest greatest digital SLR or Cricut cartridge or incredibly overpriced guillotine trimmer, you might have to give up your horses, and you'd probably have to grow some of your own food instead of shelling out the big bucks for mass-grown organic. No more bottled water, oh no!

So much for dying to the world. BUT THE WORLD IS SO COMFORTABLE!

You think Manly Rebuking Jesus would have any sympathy for you? Oh it's so HARD to be a carpenter when society thinks your beliefs are offensive/dangerous, you'd tell MJR, and he'd look at you like you were stupid.

Have fun in Alaska, where your shit will STILL BE A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD, genius.

And THAT was the most perfect thing I have ever read in Free Jinger. :clap:

Dude, I am terrible at google and even I found you in 15 minutes. I wasn't that interested in more details after I found you, just wondered exactly how easy did you make your trail of breadcrumbs, and the answer was crazy easy.

I'm probably the only google idiot who couldn't. Lol

I can't google "stalk" anybody. :lol: I don't know any of their personal info. Ken, on the other hand, made it so incredible easy to find him that it took it took about 5 seconds.

You win the internet :lol: :clap: :clap:

I'm probably the only google idiot who couldn't. Lol

No, count me in that too. I'm less and less confident that the person I found is the right one, since it took me a while and people are saying they found him so fast. Unless they did it via facebook, I don't know how they could have been so much faster. Maybe someone will PM us a link? :pray:

I sent you a PM, Church of Dog, it's not enough info to find them with if you haven't but it'll let you know.

I sent you a PM, Church of Dog, it's not enough info to find them with if you haven't but it'll let you know.

Thank you. I had the wrong guy completely, though I had the right general geographic area.

Someone else sent me some links too, thanks!

The only question about it I now have is -- that place is clearly on the electric grid. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but that part really tickles my curiosity, because I'm an off-grid enthusiast. Either that's not the right place, or he lied about it being off-grid, or perhaps it's an old photo and the grid connection has actually been removed. Neither of the last two seem likely though, so either it's not the correct location or I'm stuck.

Oh well, I can live with the not knowing. I know he's not going to come back here just to discuss energy independence with me :D

Thank you. I had the wrong guy completely, though I had the right general geographic area.

Someone else sent me some links too, thanks!

The only question about it I now have is -- that place is clearly on the electric grid. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but that part really tickles my curiosity, because I'm an off-grid enthusiast. Either that's not the right place, or he lied about it being off-grid, or perhaps it's an old photo and the grid connection has actually been removed. Neither of the last two seem likely though, so either it's not the correct location or I'm stuck.

Oh well, I can live with the not knowing. I know he's not going to come back here just to discuss energy independence with me :D

His business website said he used wind and solar power. Speaking of which, I just visited the business website to make sure and it's DOWN. It's been stripped down to a Home page and that's it. Interesting ...

Archived