IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy starts a blog

Koala

Well, I am just going to call it. *In my opinion* those cabinets look like shit and the website looks like a 5 year old put it together. I was picturing beautiful, custom cabinets....not cubbies for a kindergarten classroom :oops:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, he rates her a "6", demands sex every other day regardless of her desires and admits to lusting after other women and STILL can't understand why she doesn't believe him when he calls her smokin' hot?

Um. Okaaaaaaay. :? He's really not very bright, is he?

Sounds like an abuse tactic to me. As long as he can make the wife believe that she's less attractive than him and that he could easily get another woman if they ever split up, this keeps her in her place. He wants her to NEED him. I also think this feeds his ego. With certain people, as long as there's somebody else to put down, that elevates their status. Sick but true.

In fairness, I think it was another commenter "Becca" who despaired of being a size 6. The griddle giggler proclaimed herself a bigger size.

And Cabinetman? Your name pops up just with a search of "Cabinetman". Seriously. No googlefu here.

Googling "Cabinetman" is stalking.

But for reals, one of the main reasons I have my username is that it doesn't show up as a username on Google until waaaaaaaay into the search pages. Oh, and it's not connected to anything attached to my real name (social media, for example). Because I don't want someone to know who I am and where I live after a 30 second Google search.

Cabinet woman said

So, if you really want to know what I think, well, frankly, I don’t really want to waste my energy fighting with someone who thinks I’m so stupid. But I will pray for you, because I’m supposed to pray for my enemies.

But I’ll still pray for you. Not because I want to, but because I’m told to.

Which she should be used to, since that seems to be the same as how she approaches her sex life.

And the other poster asked

[

Anyone have ideas about that? Honestly, I've been in the camp that both of them are real from day one, but in his recent post (amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/whoa-doggie/) he really sounds like he is playing a character or putting on a persona. Like, it's just over-the-top.

This all sounds like a TLC movie.

Man drags wife out to the middle of nowhere.

Convinces her (and states publicly) they are being stalked.

As a safety tactic, very publicly closes Facebook and her blog

as a safety tactic, monitors and makes sure her email is guarded, possibly killing her email account

changes email.

Reports her missing

OMG, the evil, unnamed stalker must have taken her

A wood chipper is a necessary part of rural life, why do you ask?

Have you met my new wife?

LOL! What can I say, an MFA in fiction takes you weird places.

NOTE< I am not actively accusing nor suggesting that in real life CM would murder his wife....

Well, I am just going to call it. *In my opinion* those cabinets look like shit and the website looks like a 5 year old put it together. I was picturing beautiful, custom cabinets....not cubbies for a kindergarten classroom :oops:

I didn't want to be the first to post about this, but since I've seen them, I thought the same thing. He talks about his beautiful custom cabinets, but he really does garage/storage cabinets. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I'm pretty sure that's not the way he described his business. He implied or said that he did kitchen cabinets for rich people.*

*citation needed because I can't find a search function on his blog.

In fairness, I think it was another commenter "Becca" who despaired of being a size 6. The griddle giggler proclaimed herself a bigger size.

And Cabinetman? Your name pops up just with a search of "Cabinetman". Seriously. No googlefu here.

Absolutely no googlefu here either but, yes, a name does pop up instantly. Also the "Cabinetman" that I found had a business FB with posts from "name" FB. And in the about section of the name FB the status was ...

Wait for it ...

Separated.

That took less than 2 minutes. I may have gone down a totally incorrect rabbit hole of course but (I repeat) I think Wardrobe Willy's wife left him and he is just fantasizing about his perfect inflatable bride.

And BTW, Cabinet Creeper, the cat-puke yellow and black garage cabinets are particularly hideous.

Quick! he'll change his FB status in 5, 4, 3, 2 ...

And CM, because I KNOW you're reading. This is not stalking. This is googling.

And also no, *said with an eye roll* I do not want to blow up your house or whatever you insinuated the other day when you claimed I wasn't a Christian.

ETA: your house is quite nice though, according to zillow.

He implied or said that he did kitchen cabinets for rich people.*

Cabinetman:

We build custom cabinets for nice homes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/mansions-with-steep-gravel-driveways/

Cabinetman:

I trust him with other people’s vehicles and my best customer’s custom homes.

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/the-fun-of-fatherhood/

Hey Armoire-Ass...

I think lying is a sin too...might want to clean your act up...or is it all good because you're still writing fictional accounts of the "perfect Christian marriage"????

You're an ass.

Also,

We decided to make an impromptu visit to one of my new general contractors who was remodeling his own kitchen and wanted me to design it for him.

Also, I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'm more theologically aligned with Stevie than I am CM. CM obviously believe in works-based salvation (since in order for me to be a Christian, I have to avoid FJ).

Also,

I'm probably the least picky person ever when it comes to home decor. There is still no way in the ever-living heck I'd want that man anywhere near my kitchen (and not just because he's a sexist abuser). Those cabinets don't look much different from the pre-made kits you can get in any Home Depot or Lowes or, heck, even Ikea.

optea-referencement.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Garage-Cabinets.jpg

I didn't want to be the first to post about this, but since I've seen them, I thought the same thing. He talks about his beautiful custom cabinets, but he really does garage/storage cabinets. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I'm pretty sure that's not the way he described his business. He implied or said that he did kitchen cabinets for rich people.*

Since we're all coming clean ...

I wasn't a member of FJ when the link to CM's wife's FB page was first mentioned. I only read about it afterward and realized all links to her on Lori's site probably weren't scrubbed so I searched for her in the January, 2014 comments. Sure enough, she was there. When I clicked on the link, it stated what county or city she was from. On FB, however, the link didn't work so I wondered if Lori had a FB presence and she does. I then looked at old comments (beginning with January, 2014) and sure enough, Cabinet Lady commented on there so I clicked on that and it popped up. (Why it didn't work in one place and did in the other is beyond me.) Now I don't know if she meant to delete the page yet it still works when clicked on from Always Learning's FB page. I don't care learning about her family or friends yet she did have pics of her kids and herself. CM told those who were paying attention where he's from so I Googled cabinet makers in that area and I believe I found the website. What I found were kitchen cabinets and they're nice enough. What's interesting is that the website lists their names and her name is the same one that's on the scrapbook website and when you read her posts (there aren't many of them and they're older), some of her projects include pics of her kids. The kids match the kids on her FB page and her pic matches as well. Also, CM is in one of the pics and he's as big as he says he is. Anyway, I believe these are the same people. I suppose it's possible there are two women in her area with the same name whose husbands make cabinets.

So yeah, it took a bit more effort than if I'd seen the original link before it was disabled yet it was fairly easy for me. CM, if you're reading this, everything I've done was based on info you've provided using Google. That's all. And I also enjoy being a sleuth just to see if I can do it. I have no desire stalking you IRL in any way, believe me. Seems to me that you're the one who needs to be more careful in the future.

Wow, you guys have super high standards for cabinets... I thought they were alright. I found some of the design/hardware choices confusing but the wood grade was nicer than garage cabinets.

Maybe Northern California has the worst garage cabinets in the nation, though, I guess I don't know.

So, are we looking at a FB page that lists a relationship as "separated" and has profile and banner pics that are bride and groom? If so, that didn't even take a minute to find.

''

Wow, you guys have super high standards for cabinets... I thought they were alright. I found some of the design/hardware choices confusing but the wood grade was nicer than garage cabinets.

Maybe Northern California has the worst garage cabinets in the nation, though, I guess I don't know.

They're fine for a garage... He just kind of gave the impression he was doing beautiful custom jobs for nice homes.

So, are we looking at a FB page that lists a relationship as "separated" and has profile and banner pics that are bride and groom? If so, that didn't even take a minute to find.

''

They're fine for a garage... He just kind of gave the impression he was doing beautiful custom jobs for nice homes.

I think there are two different folks we are seeing. I had found the one you found, as did others. I think that Tiger Lily found a different one in a different but nearby state. I'm not sure which one is really Cabinetman, actually.

I hope it's the one Tiger Lily found. His cabinets are much better than the others.

I think it is. That fits in better with what he's said geographically.

I hope it's the one Tiger Lily found. His cabinets are much better than the others.
this is where I'm at. The other sucks at cabinets lol

as an aside, there is a guy in Chicago that makes BEAUTIFUL cabinets and furniture, including for pets that has the unfortunate luck to also go by Cabinetman. If you want to see some gorgeous works, check out his page, it's a few pages back (or adding chicago to your search will probably bring it up).

as an aside, there is a guy in Chicago that makes BEAUTIFUL cabinets and furniture, including for pets that has the unfortunate luck to also go by Cabinetman. If you want to see some gorgeous works, check out his page, it's a few pages back (or adding chicago to your search will probably bring it up).

Just checked this out and wow! Beautiful work. Love the pet/register beds, lol.

I find it funny that CM's constant whining about us stalking him is what got us curious enough to look for him in the first place.

I find it funny that CM's constant whining about us stalking him is what got us curious enough to look for him in the first place.

That irony is not lost on me.

Hey CM, I'm snatching right now (resting between lifts). Nope, still not masturbating.

Archived