IGNORED

10 Shraders in Zambia and counting...

SPHASH

I forgot this one. How dare I do what you all have been doing throughout this site? Really?? The disdain should be aimed that the wonderful loving person who said that people are treating their kids like a dog. I am glad I am not their dog, if they obviously dont value a pet and find it disposable as they were saying.

But now back to you with such high standards and all knowing attitude of all things right or wrong. You prove my point, how dare anyone even suggest your kids are not the most well cared for kids on the planet. Because of course you are the one we should all look to for a parenting role model. I think since all you do in life is so awe inspiring and perfect that you should write a book for us to glean from your wonderful parenting advice. I am ever so sorry to have offended your sensitive pride. Please look in the mirror when you post such stupid comments, oh wait, since you posted it it came from the heart of what you really believe. HYPOCRITE.

I suppose it is only good when you insult others. so be it.

I was going to stay out of this, but your increasingly nasty attitude is just rubbing me wrong.

Do you realize how ridiculous you appear to be when you try to justify child neglect that your friend has openly bragged about? You have no business coming in here and saying jack to anyone about how they raise their children when you cannot get your head out of your ass long enough to see your BBF is gleefully neglecting his family. No one is claiming to be perfect, but it appears us heathens care more about those kids than their own family and, judging by what you have said here, friends.

You, my dear, need to take about a million seats and realize these kids need an advocate on their behalf, not some cheerleader ignoring the potentially dangerous actions of their father. If one of those kids get hurt and you said and did nothing on their behalf while claiming to be close to this family, I sure hope you can sleep at night. I do not personally know this family, but I can honesty say I have worried myself sick over this. I am not even a religious person, but I have put a few words out in the universe in hopes not one of those kids suffer because of their father's actions.

Children should NEVER be forced into being martyrs because of their parents religious beliefs. They cannot consent to this!!

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone post a link to John's FB please or PM me, whichever. Thanks!

He doesn't have visas sorted yet? Then I guess we should all write to the government of Zambia and the US Embassy or Consulate to do whatever it takes to ensure he does not get a visa.

I am not American so I have no say. Guys, please use the evidence we have to prevent him from ever getting a visa as only bad can come out of them staying here.

Please note:

For questions regarding non-immigrant or immigrant visas, first review the information on our website. If your question has not been resolved, write to consularlusaka@state.gov. We are unable to respond to routine queries where information is already available on the website.

U.S. citizens with queries should review the information on our website. If your question has not been resolved, write to acslusaka@state.gov.

How much you wanna bet John doesn't know what "queries" means?

Based on all the chatter, I just read The Poisenwood Bible. I started it Thursday and couldn't put it down. The scene during the hunt where little Ruth May was eating the bugs while her sister was commenting ....because Our Father couldn't provide for her..... sent chills down my spine.

Why, oh why, couldn't John go on his "mission" by himself. Esther could have moved her pop-up down to her parents home. I do NOT wish any ill on them, but, chances of the outcome of this trip does not look good.

I wonder if John knows there are no emergency services. If he has car trouble, he's got to figure it out on his own. If Esther need a real Doctor during the birth, he's got to get her to one. (I don't know for a fact, but I'd assume he'd be expected to pay cash for any medical services required. I don't think it's like the USA where they will treat anyone who comes through the ER doors.)

I haven't seen where Esther is high risk or needs bedrest per se...but I'm guessing that being pregnant with baby no. 9 in so many back to back pregnancies might warrant some consideration.Esp. since her last baby didn't want to come out for 11 days.

She would be at risk for the baby being transverse,due to likely low uterine tone,and so might need a C-section,is all I can think of.Unless the baby can be turned by a trained professional.

One of the things that really kills me about this whole massively fucked up situation is, if the situation were reversed, if it were a large African family of 10, one of which is a heavily pregnant woman, John and his friends would be the first ones to condem them. There would be welfare comments, tax payer comments, heathen comments, anchor baby comments, ect, and they would never help them out the way he expects the people of Zambia to help him and his family out. I suspect they would also be positively gleeful when the family ran into trouble or got sick or injured.

I can't find the name of the church in Zambia. The room they are staying in is another missionary's church. According to Johns FB he preached there. The other missionary ( wife & 3 kids all young) have a public twitter and fb. Since it's public it's okay to post the links... Correct?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sauders2zamb ... 64/photo/1

https://m.facebook.com/justindanielle.sauder?fref=nf

According to Johns fb the Sauders have been a blessing they essentially put up curtains and mattresses on the floor to make the room more "homey." Their family also bought Johns family groceries and the Sauders church has a well which everyone is thankful for.

Justin Sauder @Sauders2zambia · Jun 12

Elijah is doing much better today. It seems his body is responding well to the meds. He goes tomorrow for his last IV treatment.

What the hell???? :? :? :?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sauders2zambia/status/478290332833316864/photo/1

https://m.facebook.com/justindanielle.sauder?fref=nf

According to Johns fb the Sauders have been a blessing they essentially put up curtains and mattresses on the floor to make the room more "homey." Their family also bought Johns family groceries and the Sauders church has a well which everyone is thankful for.

I've gone through these sites, and the sending church site, but still cannot locate the name of the church. Any other suggestions?

Justin Sauder @Sauders2zambia · Jun 12

Elijah is doing much better today. It seems his body is responding well to the meds. He goes tomorrow for his last IV treatment.

What the hell???? :? :? :?

IV?? What is wrong with the poor child?

According to the FB page:

He has an intestinal bacteria infection. They put in an IV and gave him a lot of meds. He has to go back the next two days for meds. They left the IV in his arm. He should be OK. Pray for healing.

At least they are getting him medical care and not relying on colloidal silver.

From their fb it looks like this is the Sauders child, not the Schraders. He has some sort of bacterial infection and is getting antibiotics, it sounds like.

Her pregnancy is high risk and she should be on bed rest?!? That's horrible that she's in this situation! It must be terrifying for her. What is the problem that she's having with the pregnancy?

To clarify: I'm not sure if she was actually told to be on bed rest, but her pregnancy IS high risk and as such, she (as any woman in her situation) should be taking it easy with less strenuous activity. Not carrying heavy buckets of water everywhere.

To clarify: I'm not sure if she was actually told to be on bed rest, but her pregnancy IS high risk and as such, she (as any woman in her situation) should be taking it easy with less strenuous activity. Not carrying heavy buckets of water everywhere.

I don't think she's ever been told she's high risk either from what I know... Her last 2 babies came a couple weeks late, and the last one was complicated by her a. Being in the beginning stages of labor for over a week and b. Having some sort of cold or something. As far as I know, neither of those things make her high risk necessarily, though she should probably take it easy as she's having her 9th child in 13ish years...

Unless I've missed something of course and she was designated high risk by a doctor.

After looking at the Team Zambia site, here is what I found.

Email: missionsmuse@gmail.com

Phone: (541) 965-0777

Sending Church:

Valley Baptist Church

304 Frontage Road North

Pacific, WA 9898047

(253) 939-3938

Pastors Russ Tyree and David Wilder

Support Address / Clearing House:

Global Independent Baptist Missions

602 Manco Road

Lewisville, TX 75067

From their fb it looks like this is the Sauders child, not the Schraders. He has some sort of bacterial infection and is getting antibiotics, it sounds like.

I understood it was a Sauder child.

The only ones I saw mentioned was faith baptist church

And they apparently work with a church or group that ministers to the deaf. However, I could not find a Faith Baptist Church in Lusaka. It seems odd that Sauder doesn't openly give the name of his church.

And they apparently work with a church or group that ministers to the deaf. However, I could not find a Faith Baptist Church in Lusaka. It seems odd that Sauder doesn't openly give the name of his church.

I agree it's like it's one big hush hush secret.. The names of the church isn't even in his reports back to his sending church.

Archived