IGNORED

10 Shraders in Zambia and counting...

SPHASH

A church that ministers to the deaf? A year or so ago that I found a blog by a missionary wife where the husband was deaf and moving to Zambia to minister to the deaf. The wife was a huge bitch and did nothing but complain about Zambia and how it wasn't even a nice part of Africa. But I can't remember the name of the blog now. I think the woman's name was Julie or Julia.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A church that ministers to the deaf? A year or so ago that I found a blog by a missionary wife where the husband was deaf and moving to Zambia to minister to the deaf. The wife was a huge bitch and did nothing but complain about Zambia and how it wasn't even a nice part of Africa. But I can't remember the name of the blog now. I think the woman's name was Julie or Julia.

There's this one: http://zambiadeafbaptistministry.org/ It's in Lusaka I think...

ETA: the Sauders appear to have this organisation behind them: http://biomissions.org/justin-and-danielle-sauder/

Seems to me that the poster who said that Esther is high risk is correct.

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/gravidi ... assessment

While there is no universal definition of "high risk"-

Risks associated with grand multiparity

•Abnormal fetal presentation

•Precipitate delivery

•Uterine atony

•Placenta praevia

•Uterine rupture

•Amniotic fluid embolism

•Obstetric haemorrhage

•Stress incontinence and urinary urgency symptoms[8]

•Levator ani dysfunction

At any rate, what kind of a jerk leaves their 3rd trimester wife to carry water? That's just a common sense thing, regardless of whether she is or is not officially "high risk".

According to Johns FB they got a house rented! Three bedrooms. They have spent the last few days moving from Lusaka to Kafue. It is a blessing which shows "how inaccurate the snarkers at freejinger are." God had it arranged. A guy (he uses name) told him the recipt from the application should have been sufficient. "It's hilarious how the freejinger-ites (is that a Stab at formergothardite?) talk as if they know more about this country than those who live there." They are grateful to the Sauders for helping. "You all have been so encouraging (friends and family not freejinger trolls)." Esther and kids are doing well. They will put a post with each kids thoughts..

Well since he mentions us here so much. I'd say he is for sure reading.. Actively. So john rather than be passive aggressive and childish please address our concerns in a mature adult mannor and we will do the same.

Seems to me that the poster who said that Esther is high risk is correct.

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/gravidi ... assessment

While there is no universal definition of "high risk"-

At any rate, what kind of a jerk leaves their 3rd trimester wife to carry water? That's just a common sense thing, regardless of whether she is or is not officially "high risk".

Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to be hauling water in late pregnancy, I just thought from the post about high-risk and bed rest that she had a specific pregnancy complication - which would make a huge move much, much riskier.

*waves* Hi Johnboy! Just because things are going ok (for now anyway), it doesn't mean you still aren't a deadbeat parent/husband, a grifter, and an all around loser. KThxBai.

Now that we know John reads here, are we ever going to hear if things do go to shit? Probably not, at least not without some major spin.

We're not pretending that we know more about Zambia than Zambians, John. We just know more than YOU and are willing to EDUCATE ourselves about the culture and you know, the LAWS. Like having the appropriate visas before moving.

According to Johns FB they got a house rented! Three bedrooms. They have spent the last few days moving from Lusaka to Kafue. It is a blessing which shows "how inaccurate the snarkers at freejinger are." God had it arranged. A guy (he uses name) told him the recipt from the application should have been sufficient. "It's hilarious how the freejinger-ites (is that a Stab at formergothardite?) talk as if they know more about this country than those who live there." They are grateful to the Sauders for helping. "You all have been so encouraging (friends and family not freejinger trolls)." Esther and kids are doing well. They will put a post with each kids thoughts..

Well since he mentions us here so much. I'd say he is for sure reading.. Actively. So john rather than be passive aggressive and childish please address our concerns in a mature adult mannor and we will do the same.

So he still doesn't have the visas? :lol:

John, have you found your wife a midwife? Do your children have proper malaria protection? Do they have a doctor you can take them to? Have you found them a dentist? Do you have a plan to make sure that they all get a good education? If you can't answer any of these with an yes(and proof, I wouldn't put it past you to lie, yes that is how horrible of a witness you have been) then you still are a worthless excuse for a parent and a husband.

Also, have you decided to issue a public apology on FB for thinking it was funny to joke about the starvation many face? How about apologizing for thinking it was okay to portray Zambians as skirt wearing cannibals? You may think it is okay since the people in Zambia most likely won't find out, but remember the Bible says "Be sure your sins will find you out." If you actually think such behavior is appropriate, you have no business being a missionary.

And finally, have you decided to admit that you recklessly and selfishly put your children in danger so that you could take pictures while driving? That you have not treated your children's safety as a top priority and you vow to change?

In all my years at IFB I've never seen anyone treat their children's safety like you do and I have seen some bad parenting. You take the cake as the worst, most selfish missionary. This will be your legacy. This is what people will find when they search you on the internet. I man who cared more about his Troupie and plane then he did about his children.

shrader.teamzambia.com/about-us/

Has John ever heard of a paragraph and how one properly uses it? :evil-eye: A sampling of his 'testimony'

I was privileged to grow up in the home of a Baptist pastor, and even though my grandfather was a drunken womanizer, the grace of God changed my father and thus changed my life as well. When my father trusted Christ, he determined to live a life of faith, and even though he did not have an earthly father there for him, God truly became a Father to the fatherless. This walk of faith led him to follow the call of God as God directed him through men of Faith to step out by faith and plant a church over thirty years ago in Katy, Texas. His obedience to the Lord deeply impacted me, and growing up seeing the marvelous Hand of God in my parents lives and ministry challenged me to also want to walk and live by faith. I was saved at the age of five years old, and though I had been “wanting to get saved†for some time before, my parents wisely would share some verses with me and then encourage me to come back and talk to them about it later. This tested my commitment and conviction, and because of my tender age I would not come back as it was simply a young heart wanting to do what everyone was talking about. This all changed the night I was truly saved. My mother spoke with me a little while, and then she told me I could talk to my father the next day, as he was out on visitation. I was under such conviction that I was unwilling to wait, as I was so sure of my lost condition that I was afraid to even go to sleep, not knowing if I would die in the night and be condemned to hell! .....

And what is this with the guilt shaming of kids that they will go to hell if they are not saved? :angry-banghead: What sins can a five year old commit ?

Edit for quotes

He said his information about the visas was confirmed by "a National". Why would Zambian nationals be a good source of information about the requirements for entry Visas? I have no idea the specific requirements for people to get visas to the US because I DON'T NEED ONE.

We're not pretending that we know more about Zambia than Zambians, John. We just know more than YOU and are willing to EDUCATE ourselves about the culture and you know, the LAWS. Like having the appropriate visas before moving.

Con Schrader doesn't need to know anything Zambia's laws. He knows about God's law. :naughty:

Maybe John will drop over for fundie Friday? :worship: His friend flounced two days ago.

He said his information about the visas was confirmed by "a National". Why would Zambian nationals be a good source of information about the requirements for entry Visas? I have no idea the specific requirements for people to get visas to the US because I DON'T NEED ONE.

Yeah, he's got A LOT to learn. Dude is waaaay too trusting. John, just a hint of advice from a seasoned traveller. Unless you are talking directly to an embassy official in Zambia who deals specifically with visas - I wouldn't be trusting anyone about what you need or don't need to be legally in the country. I'm totally serious. Also, I would keep a tighter grip on my wallet and stop believing every sob story you are told. There are people in every country who specialize in conning tourists - and trust me, with your zip ties and many, many children etc, you are a prime target.

At least they have a house. Three bedrooms is more than I would recommend for soon to be 9 children (unless they are really big bedrooms), but its a step up from their pop up.

But I wont be happy until John tells us about how he has got a qualified midwife for Esther to care for her throughout her pregnancy and birth, and has sorted out vaccinations for his kids and got them a doctor and dentist.

At least they have a house. Three bedrooms is more than I would recommend for soon to be 9 children (unless they are really big bedrooms), but its a step up from their pop up.

But I wont be happy until John tells us about how he has got a qualified midwife for Esther to care for her throughout her pregnancy and birth, and has sorted out vaccinations for his kids and got them a doctor and dentist.

When did they get a house?

Con Schrader doesn't need to know anything Zambia's laws. He knows about God's law. :naughty:

:snooty: He doesn't know shit about God's law. It's clear that for all the time he has spent reading the bible, he has comprehended and absorbed precisely none of it. It's safe to say that Shrader doesn't understand anything about anyone's laws.

He certainly has no respect for anyone's laws other than those he makes up in his head, claiming their "God's."

Clearly, John missed his calling. With a bit of editing . . .

I was privileged to grow up in the home of a Baptist pastor, and even though my grandfather was a drunken womanizer, the grace of God changed my father and thus changed my life as well. When my father trusted Christ, he determined to live a life of faith, and even though he did not have an earthly father there for him, God truly became a Father to the fatherless. This walk of faith led him to follow the call of God as God directed him through men of Faith to step out by faith and plant a church over thirty years ago in Katy, Texas. His obedience to the Lord deeply impacted me, and growing up seeing the marvelous Hand of God in my parents lives and ministry challenged me to also want to walk and live by faith. I was saved at the age of five years old, and though I had been “wanting to get saved†for some time before, my parents wisely would share some verses with me and then encourage me to come back and talk to them about it later. This tested my commitment and conviction, and because of my tender age I would not come back as it was simply a young heart wanting to do what everyone was talking about. This all changed the night I was truly saved. My mother spoke with me a little while, and then she told me I could talk to my father the next day, as he was out on visitation. I was under such conviction that I was unwilling to wait, as I was so sure of my lost condition that I was afraid to even go to sleep, not knowing if I would die in the night and be condemned to hell! .....

. . .this could be turned into a fine Country-Western song.

I think it's safe to say that the receipt for APPLICATIONS for visas =/= actual visas. Just using..you know...logic, something fundies seem to be deathly allergic to.

I'd also guess that the folks at the airport that do this stuff day in and day out for a living are better versed in the laws than the average person on the street. I have a general idea what the laws in the US are, but I don't have any idea what the specific laws are surrounding entry into the US from a foreign country, because as slickcat says, why would I need to.

John's FB posts make him sound like he just trusts anyone he meets. That is a dangerous policy, but we all know that John knows best, so he will have to learn that lesson the hard way.

When did they get a house?

According to John's Facebook, they got one. Yesterday, I think.

Until the widespread availability (at least in my country) of medical intervention - childbirth/pregnancy was a leading cause of female mortality and morbidity. It still is in areas where women have no or little access to medical intervention should it become necessary. I hope that Esther does not need intervention but if she does I hope she gets the care she needs.

However what if she doesn't? What happens if worst comes to worst and she dies? I suppose one answer for her husband would be to marry again (and quickly, as I can't see him stepping up to take care of his own children), but what woman would want to be saddled with a husband who traipses around doing as he pleases while leaving his family in a church basement or pop up with little or no money and having to care for 8 (?9) children (plus however many the new wife would add).

It sounds like a nightmare to me.

I hope she gets good care as well.My gmother died of pregnancy complications,something that could easily be prevented now,with proper care.

Archived