IGNORED

What to expect when you're married to an asshole....

opps...did I say asshole? :embarrassed: I meant command man!

There are many women out there who don't like strong men. They dislike Ken, Cabinetman, Michael Pearl, John MacArthur, Mark Driscoll, etc. These men are all Command Men and many women seem to prefer gentle, sensitive, and emotional men, like themselves.

This is what Debi Pearl writes about Command Men ~

A few men are born with more than their share of dominance and, on the surface, a deficit in gentleness. They often end up in positions that command other men...They are born leaders. They are chosen by other men to be military commanders, politicians, preachers, heads of corporations, and managers of businesses...Since our world needs only a few leaders, God seems to limit the number of these dominant men...If you are blessed to be married to a strong, forceful, bossy man, as I am, then it is very important for you to learn to make an appeal without challenging his authority.

Cabinetman wrote a few posts on another blog. They were great posts detailing what it is like being married to a Command Man. It generated a lot of good discussion in the comment section. Some women were offended, so his posts were pulled...Imagine that!

One comment he made that really struck me is if you are wondering if you are married to a Command Man or not, you will know by how much conflict there is in the marriage. Command men won't passively sit back and let a wife take charge. He will fight her if she is unwillingly to submit and allow him to be the leader. Steady Men will usually just be quiet and allow the wife to lead. They are not the fighters that Command Men are.

Debi Pearl ends her discussion about Command men this way ~

A King wants a Queen, which is why a man in command wants a faithful wife to share his fame and glory. Without a woman's admiration, his victories are muted. If a wife learns early to enjoy the benefits of taking the second seat, and if she does not take offense to his headstrong aggressiveness, she will be the one sitting at his right side being adored, because this kind of man will totally adore his woman and exalt her. She will be his closest and sometimes his only confidante. Over the years, the Command Man can become more yielding and gentle. His wife will discover secret portals to his heart.

Yes, I am married to a Command Man. He would never let me take charge no matter how hard I tried, thank goodness. This world needs all kinds of men; Steady, Command, and Visionary for all different functions. It is wonderful to learn what kind of a husband yours is so you can become a better wife for him.

Another admonition I would love to give to some of you; if you don't care for the Command Man type, love them anyways as the Bible tells you to do. Strong, godly Command Men are very much needed in our society to preach the Gospel and even get involved in politics {Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln, for example}.

If you are married to a Command Man, learn what it takes to become his queen. I have and I can tell you it is a wonderful place to be!

Sometimes I swear she must be on drugs. :evil-eye:

Edited to add a link to today's insanity:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/06/disliking-strong-command-men.html#idc-container

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to start a new thread about this, but for the life of me couldn't come up with a good title. Yours is flawless, Koala. :worship:

So who pulled Cabinetman's posts?

Sadly, I knew this would be about Lori (Alexander is a Monster).

Maybe being married to a Command Man would be nice if you were a robot wife. :think:

So a "command" man feels the need to overcompensate for being an insecure, small dicked, lousy in bed asshole?

Thank God my husband is a confident man who doesn't feel the need to act like an asshole...it's not like I "rule the roost" but we rarely have a conflict about ANYTHING!!!

I think Michael Pearl, Ken Alexander, Cabinetman and Stevehovah all have wee, little dicks and they're way overcompensating.

I don't dislike Michael Pearl and Mark Driscoll because they're strong men. I dislike them because, among other things, they creep me the hell out. Mark Driscoll claims to have visions of his female parishioners having sex, FFS! Thanks, but I'd rather stay far away from those types of "command men".

From the title I thought maybe Erika *control freak* Shupe's husband wrote a blog post!

You ever get the impression that women like Lori write stuff like this for the sole purpose of having it discussed in forums like Free Jinger?

She must really enjoy her masochism.

Eeeewww <--- sorry that's all I've got.

P.S.: I wanted to be a princess, until I figured out that I could be a queen in my own right. Like Queen Elizabeth I. of England. Or Empress Myeongseongo of Korea. Or Empress Catherine the Great of Russia. Sod being a princess in a patriarchal system. Ruling in my own right sounded so much cooler to child-me!

Keep dreaming Lori.

See what she is writing is her fantasy. What she WANTS is some strong alpha 'command' man. What she has is .....Ken he helps orthodontists.

Not the same thing really. But you know this little thing they have going about bible blah submission gave them a respectable way to pretend Haha!

Lori and Debi are both right, the military does have these "command men" in them. However, what they fail to mention is that these "command men" are considered "toxic leaders" and they are getting rid of them. http://www.armytimes.com/article/201305 ... ic-leaders

Of course, Lori cannot do a simple Google search of toxic leadership to learn this is not a good thing.

opps...did I say asshole? :embarrassed: I meant command man!

Sometimes I swear she must be on drugs. :evil-eye:

Edited to add a link to today's insanity:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/06/disliking-strong-command-men.html#idc-container

OK, am I the only person who read "Command Man" as "Douchebag"?

I think it is funny as hell that they think that men in leadership roles have to be "bossy" or that they have to treat their wives like low level employees (per Ken's constant examples when he was here) ANd that the only other option to their asshat douchebag Bossy Leader men who beat their women's personalities or bodies into submission are womenly boys that women pick because they are more feminine and let the women have their way.

In their ideas of love and marriage, there is always a winner and a loser-- a boss and a follower. It is the weirdest philosophy, to me-- I always see marriages between people who are not equals as sad, while they seem to promote them.

And, I"m trying to figure out how Ken, whose wife ruled the roost publically for 20 years, would qualify as a "command man." LOL>

She sees it as right and just and godly. She probably thinks the military is wrong for phasing out the toxic leaders, lol.

Well now, there's some marriage advice I won't be taking. Fuck you, Pearls and Alexanders, Cabinetman, and their followers.

She devoted an entire post just to tell us her husband doesn't wear underpants? Geesh.

Then again it can be living dangerously to zip up those jeans when the bags are blowing in the wind.

Challenge authority? I've done that all my life!!! If you want me to do something, you damn well better have a good reason why you can't do it yourself. Respect is EARNED! I will not respect you just because you have a dangly bit.

You ever get the impression that women like Lori write stuff like this for the sole purpose of having it discussed in forums like Free Jinger?

She must really enjoy her masochism.

I have long suspected this to be the case. She craves the attention.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Lori has really crawled over one commenter for actually saying "...maybe I misunderstood, but..." It was a perfectly polite, well worded comment and Lori was her usual hateful self in response. I think it's funny she has a picture of Ronald Reagan as an example of a Command Man. Anybody here think Nancy was submissive?

Anyone? :?

Bueller....?

Haha--this quote from Gerry is fabulous, although I suspect it'll be zapped in short order.

Lori Alexander · 4 hours ago

Oh, there are a lot of good leaders out there but our nation is simply not voting them into office. The people of this seem to care more for entitlements than for men of strength of character and strong godly values.

Gerry · 1 hour ago

Entitlements are so bad! Jesus would never have wanted little kids to be entitled to food. And why should I give up my money to help others?

Haha--this quote from Gerry is fabulous, although I suspect it'll be zapped in short order.

Lori Alexander · 4 hours ago

Oh, there are a lot of good leaders out there but our nation is simply not voting them into office. The people of this seem to care more for entitlements than for men of strength of character and strong godly values.

Gerry · 1 hour ago

Entitlements are so bad! Jesus would never have wanted little kids to be entitled to food. And why should I give up my money to help others?

But, Gerry, there really are NO hungry people, at least in America. Probably 12 percent of those who call themselves hungry are just eating too much, anyway. Another 38 percent likely have two meals a day instead of three; while 43.2 percent are just buying the wrong kind of food.

My source: ken.is.100.percent.an.ass.com

She devoted an entire post just to tell us her husband doesn't wear underpants? Geesh.

Then again it can be living dangerously to zip up those jeans when the bags are blowing in the wind.

Ew Ew no not going there, oh lordly I now have an image where is the brain bleach Ew Ew

Archived