IGNORED

Enemas for the submissive wife

Actually this is a disgustingly real thing. Google Christian Domestic Discipline. There is a whole movement of women who submit to their husbands authority allowing daily spankings etc... it is the weirdest rabbit hole you will travel down though so fair warning.

I read several blogs from people who do the enema discipline as well as wearing a butt plug all day as discipline. It sounds like fetishism masked as Patriarchy to me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sure was! Really, four times a day? Every day? That just can't be healthy. I would think one's colon would be trained to not ever act normally. And since that couple let everyone know about their weird habit, all their friends know. I can just see them out in public at the next Chamber of Commerce dinner...

You are correct that a person's colon would cease to function normally if enemas are given on a regular basis. Peristalsis, the movement the colon makes, would stop and that is not a good thing. All this talk of enemas reminds me of my time, over 50 years ago, when I was working as a nurse's aid in our local hospital. I was charged with giving enemas to patients who needed them. (enemas were much more common back in the day) I studied and learned the different types: soap suds, salt-water, oil-retention, etc. There was this one demanding patient whose doctor had ordered enemas PRN (as needed or requested) for her. The nurse told me to give her a 3H enema. I never heard of a 3H enema so I asked and was told: 3H=High, Hot and a Helluva Lot. This patient loved them. She was one sick puppy...sick in the head.

Ken has been very quiet over at Lori's blog but if any comment would bring him out of hiding, it would be that enema one. I can't help but think it gave him some ideas. :ew:

Ken has been very quiet over at Lori's blog but if any comment would bring him out of hiding, it would be that enema one. I can't help but think it gave him some ideas. :ew:

That can only be a good thing. Maybe it'd flush that stick out of her ass.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

I just snorted ice water out my nose! LOL

About the domestic discipline, my feline headship disciplines me on a regular basis, especially if his food bowl is short one morsel or is water bowl is short a sip....LOL!

You are correct that a person's colon would cease to function normally if enemas are given on a regular basis. Peristalsis, the movement the colon makes, would stop and that is not a good thing. All this talk of enemas reminds me of my time, over 50 years ago, when I was working as a nurse's aid in our local hospital. I was charged with giving enemas to patients who needed them. (enemas were much more common back in the day) I studied and learned the different types: soap suds, salt-water, oil-retention, etc. There was this one demanding patient whose doctor had ordered enemas PRN (as needed or requested) for her. The nurse told me to give her a 3H enema. I never heard of a 3H enema so I asked and was told: 3H=High, Hot and a Helluva Lot. This patient loved them. She was one sick puppy...sick in the head.

As part of my job, I skim/read a lot of books. One of the ones that I used to use a lot was [link=http://www.amazon.com/Wheatgrass-Natures-Finest-Medicine-Revitalize-ebook/dp/B001GIOGKK]Wheatgrass Nature's Finest Medicine[/link]. Amongst many other uses of wheatgrass, there are several profiles of people who are really into giving themselves (and their dogs) wheatgrass enemas to cure all sorts of ills. I have never read such enthusiastic descriptions of enemas. They could really give that commenter a run for her money.

I can only hope that isn't covered under your "etc"!

I once had a good looking fella in his late 20s with bowel issues that I had to give a series of enemas to. He at least was mortified that the enemas kept giving him a serious hard-on--hard to hide in his hospital gown. I had the decency to pretend I didn't notice a thing.

There are people addicted to those things.

I'm even more bothered by the idea of wearing a butt plug all day as punishment for something.

As part of my job, I skim/read a lot of books. One of the ones that I used to use a lot was [link=http://www.amazon.com/Wheatgrass-Natures-Finest-Medicine-Revitalize-ebook/dp/B001GIOGKK]Wheatgrass Nature's Finest Medicine[/link]. Amongst many other uses of wheatgrass, there are several profiles of people who are really into giving themselves (and their dogs) wheatgrass enemas to cure all sorts of ills. I have never read such enthusiastic descriptions of enemas. They could really give that commenter a run for her money.

I can only hope that isn't covered under your "etc"!

Wait, the dog? How on earth does one persuade a dog to stand still and take something up the butt? I can't even get mine to stay still to clip her nails, and that's less...invasive.

Wait, the dog? How on earth does one persuade a dog to stand still and take something up the butt? I can't even get mine to stay still to clip her nails, and that's less...invasive.

I'll try to remember to look it up on Monday.

Oh, and I'm not sticking anything up the feline headship's ass unless the vet says so, and he is willing to sedate him and do it himself. Otherwise the consequences won't be pretty.

Oh, and I'm not sticking anything up the feline headship's ass unless the vet says so, and he is willing to sedate him and do it himself. Otherwise the consequences won't be pretty.

This is totally a tangent, but, anyone who has never read the illustrated story about Fred the cat and teh enema should.

http://www.prehensile.com/does/catenema.htm

Yikes. In bygone days, before one underwent surgery involving general anesthesia, or childbirth, one had what seemed like a gallon of fluid introduced up where the sun refused to shine. Please do not ask me how I know this unhappy fact.

Hahaha! I can't think of ANYONE with whom I am a good enough friend to help them out with their cat's enema. That's probably a good thing. When it comes to pet enemas, don't call us, we'll call you.

Yikes. In bygone days, before one underwent surgery involving general anesthesia, or childbirth, one had what seemed like a gallon of fluid introduced up where the sun refused to shine. Please do not ask me how I know this unhappy fact.

Nowadays they tell you to use those little disposable Fleet enemas or just oral laxatives.

Exactly this, oooh the good old days...... :disgust:

LOL, I am all for a interesting, varied and whatever floats your boat sex life, but I don't know whether to laugh, cry, bang my head or all of the above at the mental gymnastics it requires for these people to assert the righteousness of enemas, spanking, and butt plugs OH MY! Because GOD. :lol:

I thought Lori was approving all the comments? If so, she probably saw nothing wrong with this and didn't realize it was someone trolling her until she read here or Ken read here and let her know.

I'm not sure how long ago you are referring to, but in some small hospitals they were still doing this about 25 years ago. They were also shaving you even if you were having a c-section, which is ridiculous, IMO.

17 years ago, I did my OB clinicals and was told a frequent flyer patient just needed an enema to start her labor. They said she had six kids and they always did a soap suds enema and she would kick start into labor, and that was what she wanted them to do. I thought it was bizarre, but it did work for her.

There are still reasons to give enemas. I just cannot imagine doing them routinely, especially not as part of a kink. They will cause the bowels to be dependent on them, and they can seriously mess with electrolytes.

I thought Lori was approving all the comments? If so, she probably saw nothing wrong with this and didn't realize it was someone trolling her until she read here or Ken read here and let her know.

I don't think Lori is too bright. She once approved a comment that was obvious sarcasm towards her. I do think Ken is a bit more intelligent than her.

Nowadays they tell you to use those little disposable Fleet enemas or just oral laxatives.

I've had multiple surgeries, including uterine (so like realllly close to the bowel) and thankfully have never had to take any laxatives or more!

I wonder what sort of surgery, apart from something in / up "that" area, would require you to be empty. After 12 hours of not eating, I'd assume there wouldn't be much moving down the chute.

I don't think Lori is too bright. She once approved a comment that was obvious sarcasm towards her. I do think Ken is a bit more intelligent than her.

I don't know if it is because of her health issues or if she is just naturally not a very smart person, but she lacks any discernment abilities. She also can't answer questions besides "Submit more, beat your kids harder." which is why Ken ends up answering most questions.

I don't know if it is because of her health issues or if she is just naturally not a very smart person, but she lacks any discernment abilities. She also can't answer questions besides "Submit more, beat your kids harder." which is why Ken ends up answering most questions.

I totally believe she approved it and Ken deleted

Archived