IGNORED

Enemas for the submissive wife

I think someone is having fun with Lori today. From the comments:

5 minutes ago

My husband thinks enemas are part of healthy lifestyle. I had never had one before marriage, but I was surrendered to the Lord and submissive to my husband, so I allowed him to administer them. At first, it was once or twice a week, but now it has increased to daily enemas. Its on our family schedule and the kids know not to bother us during that time. They are so well trained we don't even have to lock the bedroom door. My husband prefers to put me over his knee and administer a nice, hot, soapy enema, unless I have been rebellious, then it is a cold water enema. I am rarely rebellious nowadays, which would have never happened had I not submitted to the enemas! God is good!

:lol: My mind won't allow me to believe this is real. Wonder what Queen Lori will say?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, here's the link:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/05/laines-letters-and-paying-off-debt-part_10.html#idc-container

Oh. My. God.

There are practical scientific things I could say about this, but my fingers won't work. They are speechless.

omg, I hope that's someone trolling her.

And is she not moderating comments anymore? I can't believe she let that one go through. That she actually endorses that!

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

On a related note (the post itself, not enemas!), I've been wondering if Lori has permission from this Laine person to re-post these blog entries of hers. This is the fifth one, and nowhere, unless I've missed it, have I seen Lori say that she contacted Laine and made sure she was okay with Lori posting huge swathes of text from 'Laine's Letters.' :think:

I think someone is having fun with Lori today. From the comments:

:lol: My mind won't allow me to believe this is real. Wonder what Queen Lori will say?

I would be willing to bet that was actually written by someone with a fetish who was typing one handed.

If the post wasn't simply someone having a good time, then yeah, it could definitely be someone with a fetish.

I once read a book about cult leader and murderer Jeffrey Lundgren. He had a fetish for that sort of thing, which the book went into great detail describing. It made me very :puke-front: to read it, I almost stopped several times because of the graphic descriptions involved.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

On a related note (the post itself, not enemas!), I've been wondering if Lori has permission from this Laine person to re-post these blog entries of hers. This is the fifth one, and nowhere, unless I've missed it, have I seen Lori say that she contacted Laine and made sure she was okay with Lori posting huge swathes of text from 'Laine's Letters.' :think:

God is greater than copyright laws! Lori answers to no one but Ken and God! :roll:

God is greater than copyright laws! Lori answers to no one but Ken and God! :roll:

True, true. Silly me. :embarrassed:

I would be really mad if she'd let that comment stay because "Lydia" has posted a couple comments lately that were very innocent and yet still got deleted. One was simply a question asking how old her kids were when she had the two-hour quiet time rule. The other was a reminder that we should expect purity and modesty for our sons too, and not be afraid to, say, tell our sons to button their shirts. I was kind of offended for Lydia.

Maybe because *I* was Lydia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^In that order too...Ken first, then God.

Thanks for my morning laugh! While I do think it was a joke, there are people who are addicted to enemas. The husband could just be weird. My Strange Addiction had a show on a couple who did coffee enemas four times a day. Not a lot of time for much else in that family. I wonder if one could become addicted to the caffeine in the coffee by administering it through the colon every day? What a waste of coffee!

Thanks for my morning laugh! While I do think it was a joke, there are people who are addicted to enemas. The husband could just be weird. My Strange Addiction had a show on a couple who did coffee enemas four times a day. Not a lot of time for much else in that family. I wonder if one could become addicted to the caffeine in the coffee by administering it through the colon every day? What a waste of coffee!

That's what I wondered about too when I saw that episode. Because they seemedreally hooked. That was quite the brain bleach show!

That's what I wondered about too when I saw that episode. Because they seemedreally hooked. That was quite the brain bleach show!

It sure was! Really, four times a day? Every day? That just can't be healthy. I would think one's colon would be trained to not ever act normally. And since that couple let everyone know about their weird habit, all their friends know. I can just see them out in public at the next Chamber of Commerce dinner...

Unless my doctor tells me I need it, I'm not sticking anything up my ass. It's for exit only.

Archived