IGNORED

Lori Alexander won't dance around for Ken

Doctor Jellybean prescribes at least five kitten videos. If that doesn't work, try puppies, bunnies or ducklings.

Haha little kids swearing, I nearly wet my pants laughing so much :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doctor Jellybean prescribes at least five kitten videos. If that doesn't work, try puppies, bunnies or ducklings.

I highly recommend baby elephants, myself.

buzzfeed.com/lindseyrobertson/baby-elephants-learning-how-to-use-their-trunks?bffb

I highly recommend baby elephants, myself.

buzzfeed.com/lindseyrobertson/baby-elephants-learning-how-to-use-their-trunks?bffb

I've seen it today a friend shared it on my FB page, sooo cute!!!

How can one be immodestly dressed in the bedroom with their husband? If you are planning to have sex, isn't it likely that everyone is getting naked? Or do fundies do it fully clothed? Reason 1000 I could not be a fundy, I am pretty sure the sex is just bad and boring. Maybe those SAHD's are actually luckier than they know.

My frumper brings all the boys to the yard

And I'm likei, "It's longer than yours"!

Dang right! It's frumpier than yours...

:drumroll: Don't say we didn't try to help you out Ken!

Honestly, Ken and Lori have got to have the most mundane sex life on the planet. I mean, their idea of excitement is being really quite so you do not wake the kids up while having vacation sex with their kids in the same room. Between this new revelation from Lori and the lube, ten minute hit it and quit it crap we now know about, ummmmm.....yeah..... who would take advice from these two? They have the sexually chemistry of oil and water.

Honestly, Ken and Lori have got to have the most mundane sex life on the planet. I mean, their idea of excitement is being really quite so you do not wake the kids up while having vacation sex with their kids in the same room. Between this new revelation from Lori and the lube, ten minute hit it and quit it crap we now know about, ummmmm.....yeah..... who would take advice from these two? They have the sexually chemistry of oil and water.

They may have bad sex, but they have a lot of it - as much as Ken demands. Apparently that's what matters.

Quantity vs quality. We know what Ken apparently values.

They may have bad sex, but they have a lot of it - as much as Ken demands. Apparently that's what matters.

Good lawd, no thank you. I will pass on the one pump chump. I would rather go to town with a Rabbit and a new pack of batteries for the rest of my life.

Good lawd, no thank you. I will pass on the one pump chump. I would rather go to town with a Rabbit and a new pack of batteries for the rest of my life.

Ah, but that's cause you're an evil feminist who has replaced men with machines. Ken would not approve. It's duty sex with your husband, how and when your husband demands it, or nothing if you want to be a godly super wife like Lori and enjoy "perfect" marriage and family like the Alexanders.

Ah, but that's cause you're an evil feminist who has replaced men with machines. Ken would not approve. It's duty sex with your husband, how and when your husband demands it, or nothing if you want to be a godly super wife like Lori and enjoy "perfect" marriage and family like the Alexanders.

But, but, but.....how can I be a feminist when I look very feminine?

I would rather hang out with a pack of wolves for the rest of my life than to ever be married to a man like Ken Alexanader.

First of all, It doesn't shock me at all that married fundie women buy sexy lingerie. Second, wearing sexy underthings does not make me want to run around half naked in public. The sexy stuff is for private intimate viewing for my SO only. Oh, and boxer briefs are the sexiest things ever made for men.

I'm not fundy and I have quite the sexual background, but even I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a strip-tease, so can't be hypocritical and say shame on her for not either.

I'm not fundy and I have quite the sexual background, but even I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a strip-tease, so can't be hypocritical and say shame on her for not either.

I'm not comfortable with it either because I can't dance. I think not being allowed to do any sort of dancing as a child screwed up my sense of rhythm, but I'm not going around telling women that they must submit to their husband's every whim.

I am so glad my parents don't blog their sex life.

I'm not comfortable with it either because I can't dance. I think not being allowed to do any sort of dancing as a child screwed up my sense of rhythm, but I'm not going around telling women that they must submit to their husband's every whim.

I am so glad my parents don't blog their sex life.

I am not comfortable with disclosures about someone else's sex life anyway. Neither fundies, nor FJ members or anybody else.

I am not comfortable with disclosures about someone else's sex life anyway. Neither fundies, nor FJ members or anybody else.

This! Nobody wants a play by play of other people's sexual escapades. That's TMI and over sharing. Fundies need to learn that.

I agree that if she were a normal person, her saying she wouldn't dance around would be an "ok, whatever works" moment. However-- she is known to tell women to do whatever their husbands want, whenever they want. After all, part of her riff is obedience no matter what.....

The whole conversation, to me, is more that she is "do as i say, not as I do" not if she really wants to do a specific bedroom thing--other than the 10 minute ordeal...

The more I think about it, the more this just drips with condescension. Lori thinks she's so effing holy that being naked/scantily clad in front of her husband goes against her modesty. She is holy holy holy and everyone else is a Slutty McWhore because they dare be in the buff in the privacy of their own home.

That's it, Lori is a never-nude.

The more I think about it, the more this just drips with condescension. Lori thinks she's so effing holy that being naked/scantily clad in front of her husband goes against her modesty. She is holy holy holy and everyone else is a Slutty McWhore because they dare be in the buff in the privacy of their own home.

Don't tell her that she started off in life as being stark bollock naked! The horror! Quick, where's the smelling salts?

Raise your hand if your happy to be a slutty McWhore. *MEMEMEMEME*

More importantly, I'm happy to have a healthy sex life with my spouse.

We all have are comfort levels, but Lori's statement is just crap. "Oh, I am sooooo modest....blah, blah, blah." Modest my ass. Lori has been publicly talking about her sex life for years and trying to convince other woman to do it her way. Modest people do not talk about getting it on while their children are in the same room and lubing it up for for some unsatisfactory sex. This is Lori, again, trying to shame others that have fun and that do not have a stick up their ass 24/7.

HIPPO.CRIT.

I read this as HIPP CLIT, which sounds like a very interesting sex toy or a weird birth defect.

This! Nobody wants a play by play of other people's sexual escapades. That's TMI and over sharing. Fundies need to learn that.

Um....I think Ken does. He'd love to hang around here and get all the details.

Archived