IGNORED

Lori Alexander won't dance around for Ken

I've been lurking for a while, but I thought this was too good to miss. Lori's comment on The Modest Mom about lingerie:

"I have always been a modest person so dancing around in a little outfit for my husband would be so uncomfortable for me! I have a good friend that can do these things kind of things easily and I am sure her husband loves it but for me, it would be very hard…"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been lurking for a while, but I thought this was too good to miss. Lori's comment on The Modest Mom about lingerie:

"I have always been a modest person so dancing around in a little outfit for my husband would be so uncomfortable for me! I have a good friend that can do these things kind of things easily and I am sure her husband loves it but for me, it would be very hard…"

Come on Lori, naked, smiling, some dance steps and lube....? 10 min. max.

Wait!

Um Lori, if kenny boy says he wants a stripe tease, sorry cupcake, you gotta shake that thang..

Hmm, so the submission and putting her husband first and dying to self doesn't extend to bedroom stuff other than lay there and take it?

This is one feminst with a fondness for teddies in my youth and a penchant for maribou (don't judge me :lol: )

Hmm, so the submission and putting her husband first and dying to self doesn't extend to bedroom stuff other than lay there and take it?

This is one feminst with a fondness for teddies in my youth and a penchant for maribou (don't judge me :lol: )

Steel-boned corset and CFM shoes here.

Lori should try it. It might speed up that 10 minute ordeal by a good eight minutes.

ETA quote from the blog:

By sanctioning the wearing of immodest clothing “in the bedroomâ€, at what point do we cross the line and end up encouraging lust within his own virtuous heart?

So now we're not even allowed to incite our own husbands to lust after us? I'm so glad I didn't marry a fundy. I really enjoy my husband lusting after me (and vice versa!).

There is no judgement in my corner ( everytime I come out Lori says something stupid and I retreat back into the foetal position... Haha) , just some "grape juice"

[link=][/link]

Wait!

Um Lori, if kenny boy says he wants a stripe tease, sorry cupcake, you gotta shake that thang..

:lol:

[link=][/link]

:lol:

Ohh ohhh!! I just thought of her dance song ' Dontcha wish ya Fundie would submit like me'

Ohh ohhh!! I just thought of her dance song ' Dontcha wish ya Fundie would submit like me'

How about "I'm a Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears?" Lori could dance around with a snake!

How about "I'm a Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears?" Lori could dance around with a snake!

Hahaha what about just the classic ' bow chica wow wow'

Baby, take off your coat, real slow.

Baby, take off your shoes. I'll help you take off your shoes.

Baby, take off your dress. Yes, yes, yes.

You can leave your hat on.

Go over there, turn on the light. No, all the lights.

Come back here, stand on the chair. Ooh, baby, that's right!

Raise your arms in the air, now shake 'em.

You give me reason to live.

You can leave your hat on!

Suspicious minds are talking. That's right, they'll tear us apart.

They don't believe in this love of ours.

They don't know what love is.

I know what love is.

You can

It's gettin' hot in herre!

Baby, take off your coat, real slow.

Baby, take off your shoes. I'll help you take off your shoes.

Baby, take off your dress. Yes, yes, yes.

Go over there, turn on the light. No, all the lights.

Come back here, stand on the chair. Ooh, baby, that's right!

Raise your arms in the air, now shake 'em.

You can leave your hat on!

Suspicious minds are talking. That's right, they'll tear us apart.

They don't believe in this love of ours.

I know what love is.

You can

That was what my husband used as my ringtone on his phone for quite a while--he sings the "you give me reason to live" bit to me now and then. I thought it was funny, and better than a co-worker who used a chicken clucking for his wife's ringtone (he was a fundie, now that I think of it)

Of course Lori cannot dance around for Ken. That giant stick she has up her ass 24/7 makes it impossible for Lori to shake her groove thang.

ETA quote from the blog:

OMG. So how did Ken and Lori get those 4 kids of theirs? A hole in the sheet and the lights completely off? I thought Ken's 10 minute remark was pretty pitiful, but now I'm wondering if he was actually exaggerating.

Good grief, that woman is so crazy.

Of course Lori cannot dance around for Ken. That giant stick she has up her ass 24/7 makes it impossible for Lori to shake her groove thang.

Lori, please take that stick out of your ass and watch some old school "Soul Train." You might be less irritating.

TBXv37PFcAQ

On second thought, this might be a better suggestion for Dougie the Tool. He could do the anaconda dance for Spanky after they knock back some single-malt!

Ok let's be serious here for a moment and can someone please tell me how to get the icky mental pictures outta my head, I will be in my corner if anyone has any suggestions

Ok let's be serious here for a moment and can someone please tell me how to get the icky mental pictures outta my head, I will be in my corner if anyone has any suggestions

wine-and-then-more-wine.png

Brain bleach of course :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :P

I think I'm scarred forever.. Lol. Her blog is like a car accident you know you shouldn't look but you can't seem to stop yourself then you are left with the horrendous after effects.

Many many litres of brain bleach are needed. I'm feeling quite poorly with the thought of Spanky and DPIAT trading manly stances*

*Probably an euphemism :brain-bleach:

Doctor Jellybean prescribes at least five kitten videos. If that doesn't work, try puppies, bunnies or ducklings.

Archived