IGNORED

Lori Alexander won't dance around for Ken

Translation from Lori-ese: Ken's been watching naughty vids or otherwise not interested in looking at my bod.

*whatever. Who the hell wants to read about her sex life. Lori, this is not encouraging anyone to have sex. Believe me .

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lawd, no thank you. I will pass on the one pump chump. I would rather go to town with a Rabbit and a new pack of batteries for the rest of my life.

Hitachi, personally. Probably the only justifiable use of "magic" in the name of any product that doesn't go along with a top hat and a rabbit.

How about "I Touch Myself" by the Devinyls?

Time to hit you with the plumbing line for bring up that ebil filthy song. :lol:

Time to hit you with the plumbing line for bring up that ebil filthy song. :lol:

Or "She-Bop" by Cyndi Lauper.

And anything by the Circle Jerks.

Come on baby, make it hurt so good!

LMBO Then How about "Like a Virgin". I think i need to get in the prayer closet.

LMBO Then How about "Like a Virgin". I think i need to get in the prayer closet.

Save some room in the closet: Gett Off by Prince

"The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang

"You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals

So let's do it like that they do on the Discovery Channel"

"The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang

"You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals

So let's do it like that they do on the Discovery Channel"

The dying swann?

r3LCyTtWhDA

Lori thinks she's so effing holy that being naked/scantily clad in front of her husband goes against her modesty.

I'll never understand people who think it's immodest to be naked, or at least in lingerie, around a spouse, a person you're having sex with. My boobs sag something fierce, but I'll at least to to bed in a lace bra and undies, and won't freak if the hubs sees me wearing nothing but skin. The thought of always having to be in a neck-high nighty with the deed done in the dark wasn't ever really done, except among the most uptight of people, and even then, that was in times when adultery was common. So no, there wasn't really ever a time when even outwardly modest people all thought this was normal. They just hid it.

That's it, Lori is a never-nude.

:obscene-smokingpimp: Love the reference. Have a doobie-smoking pimp.

Archived