IGNORED

Ken Defends Cabinetman/ Ken & Cabinetman, Superheros! MERGED

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's time for Lori to admit she's no longer the main writer (if she ever really was to begin with) of her blog, and that Ken and Cabinetman have taken over teaching us wimmenz to lie down and let them wipe their feet on us. :roll:

Lori is so fucking terrible. That blog is misnamed - she's not learning a damn thing. Otherwise she'd realize that cabinetman is a creepy asshole who brainwashed his wife by preventing her from leaving the house.

Here are what I consider to be the highlights:

On wife discipline:

Lori did not, and does not, intend to make this issue a major theme, it just became a hot and important topic which we both felt needed a cohesive summary.

:lol: There should be a disclaimer here. Something like: "Lori doesn't intend for the discipline of naughty wives to become a theme. Therefore, please ignore the fact that pretty much every other post contains something about wife discipline".

Ken admits that they are pulling this stuff out of their asses. In other words: It ain't in the Bible ;)

Many who commented opposing the concept of a husband disciplining his wife gave all kinds of excuses, but the main one is that you cannot find such a command in the Bible. Yes, point well taken, but, there are many things not specifically given in the Bible concerning marriage, as God expects us to function freely within His specific rules of 1 & 2 above.

Wife discipline is what real men do because John Wayne and MOVIES!:

The Possibility of Abuse! – I am scared this may lead to abuse.

This is simply not politically correct, at least since the days of John Wayne and McClintock when “real men†handled their women differently.

Control is okay if the wife consents to being controlled:

He must be controlling her – OK, is that so bad if she consents to it?

Cabinetman = HERO!!!11!!!

So Lori and I have nominated Cabinetman as hero of the week

Discipline is HOT:

Do you want a great marriage and not just an ordinary marriage where two singles come together from time to time to create part-time happiness? I mean a hot, intimate, feeling of oneness type of marriage? Or are you still too scared he might take advantage of you or abuse you? We are talking about your husband here, none other. Can he have your blessings to correct you, admonish you, rebuke you and discipline you?

And last but not least, my favorite quote from Cabinetman:

Sometimes I felt like Moses, but with no Aaron and no Hur to hold up my hands as the battle raged. And ladies, you can be Aaron and Hur also in a pinch. The battle finally turned when I had one of my wive's friends stand with me.
He had her friend help him :pull-hair: no words.

Many who commented opposing the concept of a husband disciplining his wife gave all kinds of excuses, but the main one is that you cannot find such a command in the Bible. Yes, point well taken, but, there are many things not specifically given in the Bible concerning marriage, as God expects us to function freely within His specific rules of 1 & 2 above.

Yes, Ken, it's not in the bible, but this is:

Ephesians 5:25-28 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

1 Corinthians 7:1-40 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Hmm WWJD?

This shit is just stone-cold crazy. I will never understand how a woman would find this kind of life appealing. Of course, I say this as an evil feminist overweight 36 year old self-supporting spinster, so my thoughts don't really count to these wackadoodles. :)

That aside, I have two observations:

1. This typo by Cabinetman is funny: "The battle finally turned when I had one of my wive's friends stand with me." How many wives does he have?

2. The centering of EVERY PARAGRAPH on EVERY POST makes me want to gouge my eyes out. I mean, just stop it. THAT'S NOT WHAT CENTERING IS FOR.

Carry on.

How to correct rebellious wives is not in the bible. Zero basis for it and almost no wives want a husband who controls their every move and treats them like children. It's basically saying that a woman isn't bright enough to make any decisions on her own.

How to correct rebellious wives is not in the bible. Zero basis for it and almost no wives want a husband who controls their every move and treats them like children. It's basically saying that a woman isn't bright enough to make any decisions on her own.

Thankfully Ken admits that it's not Biblical. But you're still disobeying God if you don't do it because 1st book of Ken and Lori chap. 1 ;)

Geez, Ken and Lori, what you two do in the bedroom with regard to the type of BDSM you enjoy is your business. Quit trying to disguise your kinks as Biblical lessons on submission and obedience. The rest of us don't need to know what you like in the bedroom!

:puke-front:

Kathy · 1 hour ago

I am having some pretty unpleasant back pain to day. I offering it up for Lori and her pain she is experiencing. I have asked the Lord to please ease Lori's pain, and if I can take some of it I will. She is an awesome warrior for the Lord and it would be my honor to carry some of the burden. My prayers will continue stronger today. I hope to read in the near future that she has been released from all or at least some of her pain. Blessings to you both.

:?

:?

Hey woman, bow to your man and follow his every whim as if it is law. In return, he'll ask an invisible being to transfer your pain to him. TOTALLY EQUIVALENT.

IIRC, Ken is an office manager for some dentists. I don't know about dentists but in my profession (doctor) there are a hell of a lot of women doctors. The places I work have about a 50:50 split for women to men doctors. Almost 100% of the nurses are women and the X-ray tech's are about 60:40 women:men. So many women - many of whom are in positions of authority and seniority. If a financial advisor or office manager spouted out the kind of drivel that Ken does - he never be hired or if he was he would be fired. Any office manager/financial advisor in my field would absolutely have to be able to work with women - not as handmaidens but as leaders. I wonder how Ken's employers feel about his misogyny? Perhaps he only works with like minded Christian men?

I am betting Ken doesn't have half as much courage in person. If I don't miss my guess, most of his clients probably have no clue.

I do believe that Lori and Ken are deleting all dissenting comments now. Nothing but head nods and back pats over there now.

I liked this from Ken in comment:

She typically does not like to present both sides of the story because when she does she feels that many women take it as a cop out.

So Lori has to present a one sided story and delete comments for her message to go through...got it. Awesome :cray-cray:

Ha, it looks as though Ken wants to return to the subject of "discipline" some more in the future:

It is an important topic that Lori will need to address from multiple angles as she teaches on Christian marriage.

Geez, Ken and Lori, what you two do in the bedroom with regard to the type of BDSM you enjoy is your business. Quit trying to disguise your kinks as Biblical lessons on submission and obedience. The rest of us don't need to know what you like in the bedroom!

:puke-front:

yeah this:( Did you notice he wrote about "hot, intimate, feeling of oneness type of marriage"?

IIRC, Ken is an office manager for some dentists. I don't know about dentists but in my profession (doctor) there are a hell of a lot of women doctors. The places I work have about a 50:50 split for women to men doctors. Almost 100% of the nurses are women and the X-ray tech's are about 60:40 women:men. So many women - many of whom are in positions of authority and seniority. If a financial advisor or office manager spouted out the kind of drivel that Ken does - he never be hired or if he was he would be fired. Any office manager/financial advisor in my field would absolutely have to be able to work with women - not as handmaidens but as leaders. I wonder how Ken's employers feel about his misogyny? Perhaps he only works with like minded Christian men?

Ken is a business consultant to orthodontists. He has a list of clients on his site kenalexander.com/clients.html

Most of his clients are male orthodontists. There is a testimonial on Ken's site from a female orthodontist. I think the majority of Ken's clients are in the dark about Ken and Lori's online blog activities. I have to wonder how Ken acts in orthodontist offices because like you mentioned there are many women working in those fields.

Ken is a business consultant to orthodontists. He has a list of clients on his site kenalexander.com/clients.html

Most of his clients are male orthodontists. There is a testimonial on Ken's site from a female orthodontist. I think the majority of Ken's clients are in the dark about Ken and Lori's online blog activities. I have to wonder how Ken acts in orthodontist offices because like you mentioned there are many women working in those fields.

Maybe they all spank their employees

Or, while googling Ken Alexander comes up with Lorri's page very prominent, maybe Googling Ken Alexander Millennium Management doesn't always bring up Always learning, even though lets face it

Millennium Management Always Learning would be a good company name.

yeah this:( Did you notice he wrote about "hot, intimate, feeling of oneness type of marriage"?

Yeah, I totally got that. That was the part that grossed me out the most.

I have days where I hope desperately that these two are just trolling their readers, and that they'll eventually let the rest of us in on the joke.

Maybe they all spank their employees

Or, while googling Ken Alexander comes up with Lorri's page very prominent, maybe Googling Ken Alexander Millennium Management doesn't always bring up Always learning, even though lets face it

Millennium Management Always Learning would be a good company name.

I agree, it is hard to get find Ken linked to Lori's blog and that is the likely reason, his clients are in dark about him. Maybe a google image search might eventually link Ken to Lori's blog. I would say some of Ken's clients who are close by to him might know about Lori's blog. Back when, the youngest daughter Cassi was living with Ken and Lori, she was working at orthodontist's office was a treatment coordinator. I assume she worked for one of Ken's clients. I think Ken and Lori were ok with her working at that office back when she was unmarried. Lori has ranted against working wives/mothers in the past. She did a post a few months back in which she said that mothers with young children shouldn't be working as nurses.

Dentistry and orthodontics heavily depend on predominately female support staffs. Many dentists, orthodontists, and physicians can be very protective of their staff members. I can picture at least one male orthodontist being disgusted with Ken and Lori's comments about women in the workplace.

I hope this question doesn't make me fail the internets, but is there some way to link Ken's name or company with Lori's bog, a la Doug Phillips is a Tool? I mean, he IS the headship behind the woman behind the keyboard ....

Archived